[Sims3] 3D-Toys Resource-Pack for KW

11 minutes ago, BrianLyons315 said:

I need the file path.

There are a few bit's of information here from lower on Passions first page - maybe this will help - Also there have been a few recent posts from Twilight Storm on the Passion post/forum. You may be able to get some more input there as well.

• 1 year later...
One question, I'm a beginner at this, but I would appreciate your little help, between the passion mod and kinky world, I can only install or use one?? Or can I use both at the same time? And which one would you recommend me to use more, sorry for my English translation.
4 hours ago, G0ku12 said:
One question, I'm a beginner at this, but I would appreciate your little help, between the passion mod and kinky world, I can only install or use one?? Or can I use both at the same time? And which one would you recommend me to use more, sorry for my English translation.

You can use both at the same time, but might encounter lag or other errors. I'd make a separate save just in case.

Things I prefer about Passion is that it is much easier to get non-active Sims to woohoo and start a big orgy. When an participant leaves due to motives/moodlets/work/school the other people will continue to have sex. However, the animations are more limited and pregnancy is a random percentage chance.

KW is better for active household Sims and general gameplay. By default Sims want privacy and will either go to a separate room or outright decline sex for various mood reasons; there are also levels of attraction and relationship factors (Lovers, Married, etc) so there is less random orgies. However, these can be tweaked in both "settings" and debug" for more autonomous orgies. There are also additional features like a Whore career, opening a brothel, female menstrual cycles, and wandering services. 

Hace 8 horas, Fragnarok dijo:

Puede usar ambos al mismo tiempo, pero puede encontrar retrasos u otros errores. Haría un guardado separado por si acaso.

Lo que prefiero de Passion es que es mucho más fácil hacer que Sims inactivos parloteen y comiencen una gran orgía. Cuando un participante se va por motivos/moodlets/trabajo/escuela las demás personas seguirán teniendo sexo. Sin embargo, las animaciones son más limitadas y el embarazo es un porcentaje de probabilidad aleatoria.

KW es mejor para Sims domésticos activos y juegos en general. Por defecto, los Sims quieren y se irán a una habitación separada o rechazarán directamente el sexo por varios motivos de humor; hay niveles de atracción y factores de relación (Amantes, Casados, etc.) por lo que hay menos orgías al azar. Sin embargo, estos pueden modificarse tanto en la "configuración" como en la depuración para orgías más autónomas. También hay características adicionales como una carrera de prostituta, abrir un burdel, ciclos menstruales femeninos y servicios errantes. 

One day I was trying some mods and the game crashed and I had to install it again and it works normally, but if I put passion and kinky world in the game, what are the most common errors? Could it be, for example, that the game closes, or that the screen freezes and it stops working, something like that, or would it be minor errors that would not damage the game?
Edited by G0ku12
One day I was trying some mods and the game crashed and I had to install it again and it works normally, but if I put passion and kinky world in the game, what are the most common errors? Could it be, for example, that the game closes, or that the screen freezes and it stops working, something like that, or would it be minor errors that would not damage the game?
3 hours ago, G0ku12 said:

Depends on the amount of autonomy you set in the mods and Sims 3 options itself, and how many total Sims/lots are in your world overall. If you have hundreds of Sims constantly playing animations and routing to locations than expect game lag. Kinky World spawns additional clutter like sex books, condoms, medicine, selfies, NPC Sims etc that can bloat your save file. If you ever exceed 4GB RAM usage in a play session the game will either crash of be un-savable due to Error 12.

To avoid most of this keep your towns small (100 or less residents), bulldoze complex lots, let excess families emigrate out, destroy ghosts you don't want, disable pregnancy, disable memory creation, and use "Save As" every 30-60 minutes.

1 hour ago, Fragnarok said:

Depende de la cantidad de autonomía que establezca en las modificaciones y las opciones de Sims 3 en sí, y cuántos Sims / lotes totales hay en su mundo en general. Si tienes cientos de Sims constantemente reproduciendo animaciones y enrutando a ubicaciones, entonces espera un retraso en el juego. Kinky World genera desorden adicional como libros de sexo, condones, medicamentos, selfies, NPC Sims, etc. que pueden inflar su archivo guardado. Si alguna vez excede el uso de 4 GB de RAM en una sesión de juego, el juego se bloqueará o no se podrá guardar debido al Error 12.

Para evitar la mayor parte de esto, mantenga sus pueblos pequeños (100 o menos residentes), destruya lotes complejos, deje que el exceso de familias emigre, destruya los fantasmas que no desea, deshabilite el embarazo, deshabilite la creación de memoria y use "Guardar como" cada 30- 60 minutos.

friend, thank you very much for the information, I have one more question, do you know where I can download those skins or mods of werewolves, witch, adas and another that I do not remember what they were, for free and easy to install or download?

8 hours ago, G0ku12 said:

friend, thank you very much for the information, I have one more question, do you know where I can download those skins or mods of werewolves, witch, adas and another that I do not remember what they were, for free and easy to install or download?

Unfortunately, no I don't use Supernatural myself and had no need to find those. I believe Witches count as Humans so any skins should work on them as well.

• 2 months later...
On 9/3/2022 at 8:25 PM, Matthew777 said:

is there any mod for sims 3 that has a horse dildo?

On 9/4/2022 at 2:02 AM, Patriguz said:

Noir and Dark Sims 3, has some but they are just deco items

https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2016/10/ts3-horse-dildo-set.html

I haven't gone in depth with the transmogrifier, but if something can be placed in the world - then one can transfer the script from a KW dildo to it. The 'main' issue is the item may become 'stuck' in the Sims inventory, but using the Master Controller menu for inventory to 'sell all' seems to remove these items. Then it's just a matter if the Sim would hold the item at the correct angle when the script equips it. All the passion toys will.

• 1 year later...