The funnybizness pack contains animations with misplaced actors(turned the wrong way, so adjusting won't help), mainly the 3-way and 4-way animations. You have to take the ones from the modders resource folder and make behaviour files for them. I would do it if I only knew how.

Yes some of them need to be rotated.  Like I said before I was concerned with getting all of them in game before going through each animation and rotating/aligning the actors.  I'm at work now sooooo maybe when I get home.

-snip-

Thanks for this, although, I'm actually one of the people that doesn't exactly like magically appearing stuff. xD So I'd like to ask you this so I can try something myself: would removing the folder with the noble bed animobject allow the animations to play without the bed? If so, I could just simply align the animation as I see fit to any of the beds in Skyrim..if not, that's fine too, I'll just go with what you've given me. :shy:

-snip-

Thanks for this, although, I'm actually one of the people that doesn't exactly like magically appearing stuff. xD So I'd like to ask you this so I can try something myself: would removing the folder with the noble bed animobject allow the animations to play without the bed? If so, I could just simply align the animation as I see fit to any of the beds in Skyrim..if not, that's fine too, I'll just go with what you've given me. :shy:

You have double beds, single beds and bed rolls. You can only align to one. Just remember that.

-snip-

I will defer to what Rydin has said...but if you delete the .nif object from AnimObjects (or the Leito folder) it won't display the actual bed.

Edit - FB has another new animation for me to add.  Lol.  I plan on going through each of his animations and aligning them through the JSON so they should be close aligned for everyone.  Hopefully it won't take too long and I'll have it up tonight! :heart:

some of the 3-way animations have the 3rd actor facing the wrong way (giving me his back).

is it possible to rotate him 180° ?

mental - I'm going through every single one of the FB animations and aligning/rotating them properly so all the actors are in the correct position/rotation.  It is taking longer than anticipated.  This weekend or so I should be done, if work isn't too crazy.

SLALAnimObj.esp is same that FunnyBizness10.30?

Not sure what you are asking.  The ESP is mostly empty and serves to associate AObanditpole.nif and AOnoblebeddouble.nif to actual AnimObjects that sexlab can call when certain animations play.  It is the exact same in both the FunnyBizness and Leito SLAL pack - overwrite or not, it does not matter.

Not sure what you are asking.  The ESP is mostly empty and serves to associate AObanditpole.nif and AOnoblebeddouble.nif to actual AnimObjects that sexlab can call when certain animations play.  It is the exact same in both the FunnyBizness and Leito SLAL pack - overwrite or not, it does not matter.

Ok thank you.

I don't know if there is the right place to ask but I'll ask :shy:

When self-suck animation from funnybizness pack is playing mouth stays closed.

Is there any way to fix that?

Noted.  Will fix.

Ok thank you.

Np!

Edit - Aligning all of the FB animations is taking a long time.  And I want it as perfect as possible - when I'm done everybody will be facing the correct direction, the correct gender will be in the correct animation (already swapped three A2 and A3 hkx files) and all you lovely users shouldn't have to realign much (save for different pork swords, body types, setscales, etc).  

New FB 11.8 SLAL is up.

Pack Name:          SLAL FunnyBizness v11.8 by Forerunner414 20160123

Release Version:  11.8

Release Date:       23 JAN 16

Featured Animations:

Download

Changes from 11.7:

Added and aligned Rape 5-Way

Known Issues:

1). Giantess animations are close.  I do not use female giant models in my game so ymmv.  Use sexlab positioning tools to get it perfect for your application.

2). Vampire Lord Brutal is 'close' for alignment

3). Vampire Lord Standing is 'close' for alignment; penis is not close

4).  Impaled 3-way uses bandit pole instead of spike

5).  Possible other things I missed

6).  If ESP is not used, bandit pole will not show up in animation

And for the  NEW ESP.

Pack Name:             SLAL AnimObject v1.1 by Forerunner414 20160123

Release Version:     1.1

Release Date:          23 JAN 16

Feature Animations:

None.  This is an ESP to associate nif files(furniture) to an animobject that Sexlab can attach to an actor during an animation.

Download

Current Animations Supported:

Bandit Pole Rape

Impaled 3-Way

All of the Leito Bed animations from the below SLAL pack

The Riekling Throne from the animations released from Leito here

Known Issues:  None known.  If this ESP is not used, Bandit Pole Rape, Impaled 3-Way, and my Leito SLAL pack animations will not have furniture in them.

Important Note:

Leito's SLAL pack contains it's own ESP.  I added that esp into this one.  If you use this ESP you do not need Leito's.  You do, however, need everything else in Leito's own download.  I'm repeating myself multiple times to try to get the point across.

Leito SLAL Pack

Pack Name:          SLAL Leito V1.0 by Forerunner414 20160112

Release Version:  1.0

Release Date:      12 JAN 16

Feature Animations:

Download

Known Issues: None as yet.  If ESP is not used, Noble Bed Double will not show up in the animations.  Nothing has changed, this was just a renaming/taking ESP out of download.

New Falmer animations by Evacuation!!! and also four human anims (05 MAR 17)

Pack Name:           SLAL Evacuation v2.4 by Forerunenr414 20170305

Release Version:   2.4

Release Date:       05 MAR 17

Feature Animations:

Download

Known Issues:  None as of yet; Corrected openmouth and silent statement on GoodGirl 3way.

D_ManXX2 Animations

Pack Name:          SLAL D_ManXX2 v1.0 by Forerunner414 20160121

Release Version:  1.0

Release Date:       21 JAN 16

Feature Animations:

Here

Download

Known Issues:  None as of yet

Basic Troubleshooting:

Q).  Where is the furniture?

A).  For now, some animations require NSAP (table) and ZAZ (Pillory).  I'm slowly compiling everything so one will not need NSAP or ZAZ.  Bandit Pole Rape, Impaled 3-Way and all of the Leito bed animations require the SLAL AnimObject esp for them to show up.

Q).  Stuff isn't aligned/rotated correctly?

A).  Let me know exactly what animation is wrong and I'll fix it.  Everything should at least be rotated correctly but I might have missed one.

Q).  Charater x needs an open mouth!

A).  Make sure you have Female Facial Animation installed: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35303/? .  Why?  I'm not entirely certain, but all my open_mouth=True statements started to work after I installed it.  If they're still closed, let me know what animation (please be specific) and the scene #.

Q).  The characters all spinning and going crazy?

A).  Some animations are made specifically for different skeletons.  Creatures in particular have different in game skeletons than characters - if Sexlab attempts to shove your character into a creature animation it's going to get weird.  Still, let me know what animation and maybe a screenshot.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Falmer Animations by Evacuation!!!

Pack Name:          SLAL Evacuation v1.5 by Forerunner414 20160319

Release Version:  1.5

Release Date:       25 AUG 16

Feature Animations:

Here

Download

Known Issues: None as of yet

SLAL 11.7 is below

Pack Name:          SLAL FunnyBizness v11.7 by Forerunner414 20160121

Release Version:  11.7

Release Date:       21 JAN 16

Featured Animations:

Download

Changes from 11.41:

Added and aligned Seeker Rape Male (PC Aggressor)

Added and aligned Seeker Rape Female

Added and aligned Bound Prone 2

Added and aligned Rough Choke Standing

Aligned Necro Giantess Laying 1 (PC Aggressor)

Aligned Necro Giantess Laying 2 (PC Aggressor)

Known Issues:

1). Giantess animations are close.  I do not use female giant models in my game so ymmv.  Use sexlab positioning tools to get it perfect for your application.

2). Vampire Lord Brutal is 'close' for alignment

3). Vampire Lord Standing is 'close' for alignment; penis is not close

4).  Impaled 3-way uses bandit pole instead of spike

5).  Possible other things I missed

6).  If ESP is not used, bandit pole will not show up in animation

SLAL 11.41 is below.

Pack Name:          SLAL FunnyBizness v11.41 by Forerunner414 20160117

Release Version:  11.41

Release Date:       17 JAN 16

Featured Animations:

Download

Changes from 11.4:

Corrected alignments on Female Falmer and Female Hagraven animations.  If you don't use these animations, keep with 11.4.

Changes from 11.1:

Added and aligned Female Draugr Doggy

Added and aligned Vampire Lord Standing (vampire penis from MNC still not aligned, cannot fix)

Added Guro Mix

Added Bound Snuff

Aligned Riekling Rape 3-Way

Aligned Necro Female Falmer Prone

Aligned Necro Female Falmer Doggy

Aligned Female Draugr Rough Doggy

Known Issues: Giantess animations have not been verified

Vampire Lord Brutal is 'close' for alignment

Vampire Lord Standing is 'close' for alignment; penis is not close

Impaled 3-way uses bandit pole instead of spike

Possible other things I missed

If ESP is not used, bandit pole will not show up in animation

SLAL 11.1 is below

Pack Name:          SLAL FunnyBizness v11.1 by Forerunner414 20160113

Release Version:  11.1

Release Date:       13 JAN 16

Featured Animations:

Download

Changes from 10.9:

Added ViolentDoggy

Added WispFuck (hanging on back of floating wispmother)

SLAL 10.9 is below

Pack Name:          SLAL FunnyBizness v10.9 by Forerunner414 20160112

Release Version:  10.9

Release Date:       12 JAN 16

Featured Animations:

Download

SLAL 10.7 is below

It is done.  Finally.  After much time, migraines, positioning, hunting for missing ), FunnyBiz 10.7 SLAL is done.

Changes:

Realigned almost every single animation, old and new.  Things will be facing the correct direction.  Due to body styles and set scales you may need to tweak some items to suit your fancy, but by and large everything should be very close.

Added FB new animations from 10.4-10.7:

Giantess Necro (PC is aggressor, female giant)

Heel Doggy (Doggystyle with heel on neck)

Vampire Lord Brutal (Creature as aggressor)

Troll Necro Anal (PC is aggressor, female troll)

Falmer Necro Prone (PC is aggressor, female falmer)

Due to the mass realignment, any user made alignments in sexlab (via the positioning keys) will cause these to be out of alignment.  Sexlab stores your positioning key settings beyond save games via JSON.  When the animation plays and if it seems off, go to your animation settings and make sure everybody is set to 0.  Cycle the stages and it should be good to go.

Mkay, I'm going to go take a hot bath and sip a bottle of wine.  I'll be back next week.  Don't knock on the door unless it's an emergency  :heart:  or you'd like to show your appreciation. :shy:

Edit - Not 2 minutes after I posted this, already seven dls!  Goodness.

Hi there, thank you for this great tool to add all those nice animations easily to the game.

I recently encountered a problem. After i register one or more packs to sexlab and save the game this save cannot be loaded anymore. It immediately ctds every time.

This problem never occured after registering the animations from zaz animation pack. I run almost 250 mods so i dont blame the animationloader alone. I post this just for your information and in case anyone else might have encountered a similar problem and has found a solution.

-JContainers 3.3.0 alpha

-SexlabAnimationLoader 1.2

-FNIS 6.2

-Sexlab 161b

Thanks again for all the pre build packs and all of your work.

[Edit:]

I tested some more and found the following:

I can load +/- 16 Animations from SLAnimLoader + ZAZ and the preinstalled sexlab animations before the savegame cannot be loaded ever again :)