I could always patch together an animobject esp which has all the animobjects from all animations. Or Orxx can add them to his ESP so people don;t have an ESP take slot taken for something so small. Even if people do n ot download the packs which have animobjects, it makes sense to have themm all available.

I've come across a problem with the Anub pack, although fixed now. I will tell it for others that may have the same problem.

In the Anub Pack by Katzumi the wolf_threesome animation is in the wrong folder, instead of being in - meshes/actors/canine/animations. It is in meshes/actors/canine, so just move the whole Anubs folder into the animations folder. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the feedback fixed it and reuploaded the pack in my Post on page 2

Yo, when you upload a pack, could you put "vX" where X = a version number (like 1, 2, 3 etc) to helps us keep track?

Just want to say thank you so much for your hard work. I was looking at the readme file of SLAL to import my own animations and was like....hell...no, I don't have the time to register each animation in a text file. You sir have alleviated me of that pain and are using awesome animations to boot. Looking forward to this thread really taking off!  Thanks again!

Just want to say thank you so much for your hard work. I was looking at the readme file of SLAL to import my own animations and was like....hell...no, I don't have the time to register each animation in a text file. You sir have alleviated me of that pain and are using awesome animations to boot. Looking forward to this thread really taking off!  Thanks again!

TripleH31,

If you have animations you want to include, let me know.  I'll be more than happy to add them as their own SLAL pack.

This newest version has the Impaled3Way and the pole now shows up in Pole Rape.  I used the same pole for both, the zzdspike was missing every texture imaginable and CK threw a fit.  The bandit pole looks far more brutal anyway.  Due to these animations requiring animobjects, a new ESP is required - SLALAnimObj.esp.  Load order shouldn't matter.

Any further animations that require animobjects, the nifs can be referenced in the new ESP.

Just a quick question, my positions are off for the FunnyBizness animation pack, will I have to reposition them all myself or is their a JSON file included? And if so, which animation profile do I need to use 1-5?

Raver - A JSON is included, but I have not combed through and aligned everything.  You will have to reposition them yourself.  When I get some time I might go through some of the waaay off ones and bring them in line.

FunnyBizness10.15-SLAL123015.7z

This newest version has the Impaled3Way and the pole now shows up in Pole Rape.  I used the same pole for both, the zzdspike was missing every texture imaginable and CK threw a fit.  The bandit pole looks far more brutal anyway.  Due to these animations requiring animobjects, a new ESP is required - SLALAnimObj.esp.  Load order shouldn't matter.

Any further animations that require animobjects, the nifs can be referenced in the new ESP.

Just a quick question, my positions are off for the FunnyBizness animation pack, will I have to reposition them all myself or is their a JSON file included? And if so, which animation profile do I need to use 1-5?

Raver - A JSON is included, but I have not combed through and aligned everything.  You will have to reposition them yourself.  When I get some time I might go through some of the waaay off ones and bring them in line.

Ah, I see, thank you, I shall get on to it then. 

Auf wiedersehen.

I would like make a request, I know I could be rare or even annoying to someone, but I wonder if could possible for those who do pack create a version pack wtih only human animation, as I see that the animators have created many animations with animals, falmers and necro and the only mod that i have using sex animation are amorous adventures, dibella sisterhood and sexlab eager, and none of them used those animation.

if someone understands my dilemma and it could help, I would appreciate it

I would like make a request, I know I could be rare or even annoying to someone, but I wonder if could possible for those who do pack create a version pack wtih only human animation, as I see that the animators have created many animations with animals, falmers and necro and the only mod that i have using sex animation are amorous adventures, dibella sisterhood and sexlab eager, and none of them used those animation.

Just disable creatures in SexLab that's what the option is there for. There really isn't any reason for someone to go through the extra trouble to make separate animations packs just because you don't want them to even be in a folder you never see or use.

Thank you so much! for FunnyBizness 10.15 pack :heart:

Just disable creatures in SexLab that's what the option is there for. There really isn't any reason for someone to go through the extra trouble to make separate animations packs just because you don't want them to even be in a folder you never see or use.

I agree with the above. I considered having snimstors broken down into sub packs but it ment a lot of downloads and could cause confusion. SLAL comes with an option to register only anaiamtions you want and SexLab has an option to disable creatures. Use these tools to filter out what you do not like and only register what you do like.

Alternatively, make your own pack. That what SLAL was made for. to give you the freedom.

I agree with the above. I considered having snimstors broken down into sub packs but it ment a lot of downloads and could cause confusion. SLAL comes with an option to register only anaiamtions you want and SexLab has an option to disable creatures. Use these tools to filter out what you do not like and only register what you do like.

Alternatively, make your own pack. That what SLAL was made for. to give you the freedom.

SLAL with two animations pack (Anubis/FunnyBizz) does not conflict with NSAP 3.1..?

the SLAL FunnyBizz pack contains all animations old and new?

or take up the old  FunnyBizz Non-Replacer 7.6 mod, for have all FunnyBizz-Necro-Guro and creatures animations..?

So I downloaded the two animation packs along with SLAL, but I'm having an issue with funnybizness.

Basically, when some animations start playing, the characters are several feet out of position. This happens on most the funnybizness animations, the anub ones seem to work fine. Do you guys have any idea what might cause this/any possible solutions? Are the animations required to have a male character involved or something? 

Besides that, the loader has worked very well and many of the animations work perfectly! Thanks for making!

I knew it would bother my request, jejeje. I did the request because according non-sexlab, sexlab only have 375 places to animation (i think), and already have 330 animation registered in sexlab, I almost reached the limit, so I just want to be filling the spaces available with human animation, I'll keep trying to create a pack.

Greetings and a Happy New Year

Thank you so much! for FunnyBizness 10.15 pack :heart:

No problem!  More sexytimes for all.

SLAL with two animations pack (Anubis/FunnyBizz) does not conflict with NSAP 3.1..?

the SLAL FunnyBizz pack contains all animations old and new?

or take up the old  FunnyBizz Non-Replacer 7.6 mod, for have all FunnyBizz-Necro-Guro and creatures animations..?

I run NSAP 3.1 and I have zero conflicts.  The 10.15 version of what I compiled has all the FunnyBizness animations, human and creature.  I built it from Orxx's 8.5 version so it has everything FunnyBizness creates.  If he uploads more animations, I throw them in there for everyone to use.  No need to use the non-replacer, 10.15 has everything FB has created...well, I didn't put the single actor impaled animation in there.

So I downloaded the two animation packs along with SLAL, but I'm having an issue with funnybizness.

Basically, when some animations start playing, the characters are several feet out of position. This happens on most the funnybizness animations, the anub ones seem to work fine. Do you guys have any idea what might cause this/any possible solutions? Are the animations required to have a male character involved or something? 

Besides that, the loader has worked very well and many of the animations work perfectly! Thanks for making!

Yes, some of the FunnyBizness animations are maligned out of the box so to speak.  I was mainly concerned with getting them to work in the game before combing through all of them and getting them lined up...(there's just soooooo many of them).  I usually use the sexlab positioning tools to get them to work.  It saves the positions based on race of the actor so it's not ideal.  Next version or so, maybe, I'll get them aligned via SLAL JSON so it'll be the same for everyone.

finally ! fuck yea , thk a lot katzumi !

if i buy more animation to anubis , can they be added ???

also , all anub animation work , but ONLY the 3some wolf doesnt work , no matter what i try with matchmaker

me > wolf > wolf = fail

wolf > me > wolf = fail

wolf > wolf > me = fail

:<

I need help! I have tried installing the animation packs but when i try to play the game I get a crash to desktop right after the Bethesda logo! Could someone help me?

CTD after bethesda logo usually means you are missing a required esp/esm file or your load order is borked.  If you use Wyre Bash (no reason not to) it will flag whatever you are missing.

I have installed the funnibiz pack, but noone of the animations seem to include the strapon, could you explain how to add it to the pack? I read all the guide, but didn't find anything about.

Under sexlab mcm, there is a 'females use strapons' option or something to that effect.  Also, you need the strapons actually downloaded from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19260-skyrim-strap-ons/.  I think there's a 'females use strapons in male role' option in sexlab as well.

How come the threesome animation doesn't work? I am using matchmaker and nothing. 

What threesome animation? There is a few. Can you please be more specific to which animator and the name of the animation. Would greatly help.

I need help! I have tried installing the animation packs but when i try to play the game I get a crash to desktop right after the Bethesda logo! Could someone help me?

Usually when you get a CTD after the Bethesda logo, it means you're missing a hard requirement for a mod. Double-check your mods' requirements and make sure you have them all installed. Some common requirements that people miss are:

Fuz Ro Doh, FNIS, SKSE

If you're using Mod Organizer, make sure after you install a mod that you checkmark the mod so that it's enabled...they aren't enabled by default after installation.