2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

8 hours ago, Fourtunehunter102213 said:

How do I do that? I have bodyslide installed but it doesn't show up on my mod organizer? Or is it just on the looks screen?

You will need to run bodyslide through mod organiser itself, not stand alone, other wise chances are it will not see the files you are wanting to access.  If you are unsure you are better looking at one of the guides for bodyslide and mo.

18 hours ago, bajs11 said:

I didn't know the mod organizer is that complicated

btw which mod organizer is it again?

I use a Github updated Nexus mod manager and it doesn't require BS to be run through it

No nexus does not require bodyslide to be run through it, tannins mod organiser however does, as does lepreseidente mod organiser 2, not too sure about vortex, but would guess that does not either.

Sorry about the confusion it is just when most people say mod organiser they are on about one of the two I mentioned above.

If you use nexus mod organiser you can ignore what I said, as you probably have other problems, what you could try doing is batch build the items, but hold down the ctrl key when you click on batch build and that will then ask where you want to build those items to, choose anywhere just make sure there is not meshes directory already there, when bodyslide is finished, you can then zip up the meshes directory and install it as a new mod, which should overwrite all the meshes for stuff, just make sure that you are not including other body meshes apart from the one you actually want, quite a few armor packs and this is one of them come with their own body preset included, which may not be the one you want to use.

4 hours ago, Varithina said:

No nexus does not require bodyslide to be run through it, tannins mod organiser however does, as does lepreseidente mod organiser 2, not too sure about vortex, but would guess that does not either.

Sorry about the confusion it is just when most people say mod organiser they are on about one of the two I mentioned above.

f you use nexus mod organiser you can ignore what I said, as you probably have other problems

Now youve made me curious. Which mod organizer is better? I like the new NMM because it's very easy to use and supports esl plugins and for me it does everything that I want it to do and probably more. Maybe because I manually arrange my load order and solve conflicts using FO4Edit instead of relying everything on the mod organizer

4 hours ago, bajs11 said:

Now youve made me curious. Which mod organizer is better? I like the new NMM because it's very easy to use and supports esl plugins and for me it does everything that I want it to do and probably more. Maybe because I manually arrange my load order and solve conflicts using FO4Edit instead of relying everything on the mod organizer

Stay with it then, as long as it does what you want then you are good to go, for me being able to look at the left pane on mo2 and select one of the installed mods and see which mod above or below it has conflicting files makes mo2 easier but there again I used mo for skyrim for ages and there is not that much difference between mo and mo2.

Best is very subjective, I always found nexus mod manager to be somewhat clunky and hard to get my head around, do not get me wrong mo and mo2 have their problems and quirks, but there again almost every mod manager does in some way or other.  Getting mo or mo2 to do what you want it to do can be a pain, and the learning curve for the compared to nexus is pretty steep.

Best bet if you have something like skyrim installed but do not play is give mo2 a try, though switching will likely take you some time, that way if you hate it then no problem it does not affect the game you play.  Gopher has a load of mo guides on his youtube page most are for the older mo, but they do pretty much work with mo2.

3 hours ago, Varithina said:

Stay with it then, as long as it does what you want then you are good to go, for me being able to look at the left pane on mo2 and select one of the installed mods and see which mod above or below it has conflicting files makes mo2 easier but there again I used mo for skyrim for ages and there is not that much difference between mo and mo2.

Best is very subjective, I always found nexus mod manager to be somewhat clunky and hard to get my head around, do not get me wrong mo and mo2 have their problems and quirks, but there again almost every mod manager does in some way or other.  Getting mo or mo2 to do what you want it to do can be a pain, and the learning curve for the compared to nexus is pretty steep.

Best bet if you have something like skyrim installed but do not play is give mo2 a try, though switching will likely take you some time, that way if you hate it then no problem it does not affect the game you play.  Gopher has a load of mo guides on his youtube page most are for the older mo, but they do pretty much work with mo2.

That is a very useful feature.

I used a very different mod organizer back when playing FO3 and NV but some mods for FO4 kinda forced me to use NMM when I started playing it. So after almost 3 years I kinda got used to it. Well after spending many many hours modding FO4 I think I've got everything under control with NMM, FO4Edit and CK with some rare use of Fallrim.

MO may be have more useful features that you have mentioned but I think I have spent enough time troubleshooting and learning how to mod this game lol

pretty sure I have so far spent several hundred hours on that...

1 hour ago, bajs11 said:

That is a very useful feature.

I used a very different mod organizer back when playing FO3 and NV but some mods for FO4 kinda forced me to use NMM when I started playing it. So after almost 3 years I kinda got used to it. Well after spending many many hours modding FO4 I think I've got everything under control with NMM, FO4Edit and CK with some rare use of Fallrim.

MO may be have more useful features that you have mentioned but I think I have spent enough time troubleshooting and learning how to mod this game lol

pretty sure I have so far spent several hundred hours on that...

Do not we all, I do know from what mods have been updated and changed in my load order, that I am going to have to totally rebuild my fallout 4 install when I want to play again, which will take ages, considering I am more than likely going to have to rebuild my custom overwrite mod from the ground up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 10:40 PM, Varithina said:

Do not we all, I do know from what mods have been updated and changed in my load order, that I am going to have to totally rebuild my fallout 4 install when I want to play again, which will take ages, considering I am more than likely going to have to rebuild my custom overwrite mod from the ground up.

crap! that actually reminds me that I may will have to do the same

If you are talking about the conflict solving patch that many of us have to create using FO4Edit

Though to me the most time consuming task when updating certain mods is re-equip npcs and followers weapons and armors after updating those mods.

Most of my settlements have 10 or more settlers and all of them use custom outfits and armors that are invisible so I had to spend many hours making the armor pieces worn by the settlers invisible again after removing Concealed Armor and only use AE for that purpose and I assume that I will have to it again when I update AE

6 hours ago, bajs11 said:

crap! that actually reminds me that I may will have to do the same

If you are talking about the conflict solving patch that many of us have to create using FO4Edit

Though to me the most time consuming task when updating certain mods is re-equip npcs and followers weapons and armors after updating those mods.

Most of my settlements have 10 or more settlers and all of them use custom outfits and armors that are invisible so I had to spend many hours making the armor pieces worn by the settlers invisible again after removing Concealed Armor and only use AE for that purpose and I assume that I will have to it again when I update AE

Welll ae includes its own hidden armor options now so you could get rid of concealed armor mod.

And yup, though my custom overwrite also makes sure that npc's actually use the correct stuff for each thing they should as well as making sure that level lists for both loot and npc's actually work the way I want them to rather than the way bash/xedit merge/smash patches seem to want them to.  It also tends to have a load of utility mods merged into it stuff like changing time settings so that time passes slower, when going into character creation it defaults to female rather than male and quite a few other bits and bobs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 12:04 AM, Varithina said:

level lists for both loot and npc's actually work the way I want them to rather than the way bash/xedit merge/smash patches seem to want them to.

and you can change leveled lists in FO4Edit?

Well then I will need to learn how to do that then because right now the leveled lists in my game is a bit uh chaotic

with certain mods like armored leotard spawning a bit too often on both male and female raiders despite I used the no leveled list esp

1 hour ago, bajs11 said:

and you can change leveled lists in FO4Edit?

Well then I will need to learn how to do that then because right now the leveled lists in my game is a bit uh chaotic

with certain mods like armored leotard spawning a bit too often on both male and female raiders despite I used the no leveled list esp

Yes, open the entire load order in fo4edit, wait till it finished, then go to the bashed patch/merge patch (conflict resolution) or smash patch, which ever you have, then go into the level lists entry, and manually work your way down sorting them out, what would need to be in the last mod in the list, one of the previous patches I just mention is pretty much up to you and will dependent on the mods you run.  The only problem is without some working around every time you rebuild the fore mention patch you will have to manually re-do the level lists, normally in my case I got through the smash patch and check the stuff every time, I rebuild the patch, though I do have a overwrite mod that loads just after the smash patch that is where I keep the changes I make, that way if you keep re-building the patch you do not have to re-do those changes every time, just check to make sure nothing new is added or that there is no errors due to level lists no longer being there.

• 5 weeks later...

Even though i've been using this mod since it came out, i've noticed only now that even though i have the same exact bodyslide preset on both the CBBE naked body and all the 2pac's armors, the latter is way more thin. Is it normal? If yes, is there a way to fix this? Because when i wear these armors, it literally changes the body of the character.

To make bodyslide presets i usually use the naked CBBE body, and then i build all the other outfits with that preset, but it's like the 2pac's armors don't "obey" perfectly to the preset, and they become way more thin and "small", with less boobs and hips and narrower waist, while retaining a similar shape to the preset. Why?? I'm going crazy with this! My character looks like an anorexic with a 2pac's armor on, but when she's naked she's fine!

EDIT:

Ok, i've noticed it happens with all the outfits, not just the 2pac's armor... WHY???

EDIT 2:

Ok, i've found out why. When i'm adjusting the CBBE nude body there are two additional sliders that are not present with other outfits, the 7B Upper and 7B Lower, if i put both of them to zero, the CBBE body is the same as all the other outfits. I still don't know what those sliders are and why the CBBE nude body has them and all the other outfits don't. It still fucks up all the presets i made...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a similar issue. I can't build any of this mods outfits to my own preset. It's like the present isn't there. Selecting it just results in zero'd sliders. I can build any other clothing mods i want using the Sevenbase preset i found on Nexus but not any of these outfits. I tried saving that preset as my own but that also didn't work.  I like a busty woman but the 2pac preset (which is the only one that works other than the vanilla CBBE presets) is over the top for me. Anyone know how i can persuade this mod to recognise other presets?

all outfits in this mod lack two sliders which are present in CBBE, namely  "7b upper" and "7b lower". this mod will recognize pretty much any other preset that doesn't make use of those two sliders.
my guess is just that you were unlucky enough to pick preset that uses only these two sliders.

or you accidentally clicked the red [X] in bodyslide and accidentally cleared the preset.

edit: these two sliders were not always part of cbbe body, they were added some years after initial release, iirc. which, technically, makes 2pac an outdated mod. that, or they were excluded deliberately, on purpose.

the effects of those two can be replicated by using other sliders, with relatively small error.

On 7/2/2019 at 9:43 AM, fakeaccount20176 said:

all outfits in this mod lack two sliders which are present in CBBE, namely  "7b upper" and "7b lower". this mod will recognize pretty much any other preset that doesn't make use of those two sliders.
my guess is just that you were unlucky enough to pick preset that uses only these two sliders.

or you accidentally clicked the red [X] in bodyslide and accidentally cleared the preset.

edit: these two sliders were not always part of cbbe body, they were added some years after initial release, iirc. which, technically, makes 2pac an outdated mod. that, or they were excluded deliberately, on purpose.

the effects of those two can be replicated by using other sliders, with relatively small error.

Is there a way to add those 2 missing 7B sliders to the 2Pac Outfits?

37 minutes ago, fakeaccount20176 said:

technically yes, but you'll have to every outfit's bodyslide file manually.

Yeah, a real pain in the ass but nevermind, right now Im doing my own Fusion Body convertion, for personal use because I'm not that good in Outfit Studio, but I will share the files here in this post later if someone is interested

17 hours ago, サマエル said:

Yeah, a real pain in the ass but nevermind, right now Im doing my own Fusion Body convertion, for personal use because I'm not that good in Outfit Studio, but I will share the files here in this post later if someone is interested

Here, Cbbe To Fusion Body, sliders works at Zero to 100%, if you try BIG bodies I cannot guarantee the result. I'm not a Pro Modder and that's why I'm not creating a Mod Post for this, you can do whatever you want with this

2Pac Skimpy To Fusion.7z

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2019 at 3:22 PM, サマエル said:

Here, Cbbe To Fusion Body, sliders works at Zero to 100%, if you try BIG bodies I cannot guarantee the result. I'm not a Pro Modder and that's why I'm not creating a Mod Post for this, you can do whatever you want with this

2Pac Skimpy To Fusion.7z 96.14 MB · 131 downloads

Dude, this is super cool, thank you so much!  Can't wait to try this :D

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...