2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Hi! when setting up the mod for my bodytype i noticed the "BOS Labcoat" but i cant find it when searching it in the console... then by googleing it i found out its cut out of the game... so my question is if its possible to obtain it anyway or if there's a mod that alows me to do so?

• 2 weeks later...

you can qasmoke to ge to debug dev room to get it or type help labcoat 4 to get the id to show up to get it that way possibly.

but as many others have said I would love to get the clothing  the dlc's added that aren't just carry over's   redone  by 2 pac.

Hi! when setting up the mod for my bodytype i noticed the "BOS Labcoat" but i cant find it when searching it in the console... then by googleing it i found out its cut out of the game... so my question is if its possible to obtain it anyway or if there's a mod that alows me to do so?

Seeing as 2pac hasn't been around in a good while I don't think that will be happening anytime soon if at all unfortunately.  Something some one can do is maybe pick up the reigns and convert them but idk if anyone wants to lol.  Skimpy armor sets seem to be a pain to get a hold of for FO4 which sucks.

Technically the 2pac mod is meshes and bodyslide files. Only a few outfits are unique. One could install the 2pac mod and select which outfits to build in bodyslide.

I suspect most of us who have had this mod from the beginning do the reverse. We build the 2pac files, and when we see a newer mod we like, we build the new mod on top of the 2pac. So we do get a mix.

By not building the outfits most NPCs use one could skimpify selectively.

Technically the 2pac mod is meshes and bodyslide files. Only a few outfits are unique. One could install the 2pac mod and select which outfits to build in bodyslide.

I suspect most of us who have had this mod from the beginning do the reverse. We build the 2pac files, and when we see a newer mod we like, we build the new mod on top of the 2pac. So we do get a mix.

By not building the outfits most NPCs use one could skimpify selectively.

Yup, that is what I do, to be honest for the armour, armours I prefer honest abe's stuff as being more to my liking, but as there is no Nuka World conversion by him, and he admits its going to be some time before he does one if at all, I am looking around for a new replacer, but non of the others really appeal to me.  So at present I am using the CBBE Nuka world conversions, which look a bit odd when mixed with 2pac and abe's stuff.

Well i think i'm doing something wrong. I Barely have any mods installed and my Post-apocalyptic wasteland isn't skimpy. Whenever i try to batch build i'm always getting a batch error saying they couldn't find the file path. Can i not use this mod in Mod Organizer?

Well i think i'm doing something wrong. I Barely have any mods installed and my Post-apocalyptic wasteland isn't skimpy. Whenever i try to batch build i'm always getting a batch error saying they couldn't find the file path. Can i not use this mod in Mod Organizer?

Do you get this problem when you build the outfits one at a time, dafinch? I recall the 2pac mod might have a bunch of bodyslide project errors, so batch building popped up a bunch of questions and errors. But building one at a time was largely successful (except, of course, for the half dozen or so broken projects).

Is there a way to add the bodyslide sliders to outfits not from this mod?

I built my female body by selecting the "CBBE2pac" body, my preset and adjusting it. I also saved my adjusted preset as a new preset.

After that I batch built all of my outfits and went ingame to see if it worked. My naked body works just fine, but when wearing clothes (specifically the Unzipped Vault Suit) it turns into my previous preset.

As far as I can tell the sliders haven't affected anything except my body, and when I check in Bodyslide they aren't even available.

I have found this collection of tutorials and followed Guide 7, step 9 to copy the new sliders from SliderSets\CBBE2pac.osp to spacepoptartUVS.osp (the guide says .xml file, but I think that Caliente changed the file format, the only .xml files I found were group files). When loading the Unzipped Vault Suit now in Bodyslie the body is clipping through the outfit like crazy and there still no abs.

Can anyone help me with this? Or maybe suggest an easier alternative to get very pronounced abs?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure if it has been addressed already but I kinda sorted out a fix for the Raider Spike & Drifter Armor at my end. Used an older version's meshes & replaced it manually over the newer version's meshes. Here's the files in case anybody's interested - http://www.mediafire.com/file/nwi4cm6r3r4yg89/RaiderSpikeDrifterFix.rar. Must install the fix manually & not use any mod manager. It'll still work with bodyslide.

• 3 weeks later...

What texture set does the wolf armor pull from? The textures look wrong in the Bodyslide preview window.

You might want to open the NIF in Nifskope. I'm looking in it now, and it has lots of different textures and materials--more than I could easily type to you. Depending on what part of the outfit the NIF points to a different element.

You might be looking at something controlled by the material, then, if you think it looks odd.

This is probably answered somewhere in this 90+ page thread, but that is alot to search, so...

Is there a fix for the Road Leathers that causes the chest armor pieces to not fit right?

Thanks,

Eric

I use HonestAbes chest pieces, I have yet to see any vanilla converted pieces sliders that are good and fit bodies properly.

I wish there was a set like this for Atomic Body... I have seriously thought about trying my hand at converting the armors to AB.. but MAN that seems like a butt load of work and idk if I can do it.

AB has a lot of vanilla stuff converted, and a pretty large amount of armor mods converted also. Might wanna check them out, stuff you like might be done.

This is probably answered somewhere in this 90+ page thread, but that is alot to search, so...

Is there a fix for the Road Leathers that causes the chest armor pieces to not fit right?

Thanks,

Eric

I use HonestAbes chest pieces, I have yet to see any vanilla converted pieces sliders that are good and fit bodies properly.

All the individual armor pieces fit just fine...but the Road Leathers causes all the chest pieces (leather, metal, etc.) to not fit properly, but they fit just fine with the other clothing items (vault suit, etc.).  The problem is with 2Pac's Road Leathers, not the chest pieces.  I was just wondering if anyone had fixed the Road Leathers.

I wish there was a set like this for Atomic Body... I have seriously thought about trying my hand at converting the armors to AB.. but MAN that seems like a butt load of work and idk if I can do it.

AB has a lot of vanilla stuff converted, and a pretty large amount of armor mods converted also. Might wanna check them out, stuff you like might be done.

You know I checked and I was a little underwhelmed in terms of what was available unfortunately.  That and they aren't really skimpy D: and that is my thing :/.

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure if it has been addressed already but I kinda sorted out a fix for the Raider Spike & Drifter Armor at my end. Used an older version's meshes & replaced it manually over the newer version's meshes. Here's the files in case anybody's interested - http://www.mediafire.com/file/nwi4cm6r3r4yg89/RaiderSpikeDrifterFix.rar. Must install the fix manually & not use any mod manager. It'll still work with bodyslide.

oh man if this works.. would be awesome ive been looking for a fix

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to add the bodyslide sliders to outfits not from this mod?

I built my female body by selecting the "CBBE2pac" body, my preset and adjusting it. I also saved my adjusted preset as a new preset.

After that I batch built all of my outfits and went ingame to see if it worked. My naked body works just fine, but when wearing clothes (specifically the Unzipped Vault Suit) it turns into my previous preset.

As far as I can tell the sliders haven't affected anything except my body, and when I check in Bodyslide they aren't even available.

I have found this collection of tutorials and followed Guide 7, step 9 to copy the new sliders from SliderSets\CBBE2pac.osp to spacepoptartUVS.osp (the guide says .xml file, but I think that Caliente changed the file format, the only .xml files I found were group files). When loading the Unzipped Vault Suit now in Bodyslie the body is clipping through the outfit like crazy and there still no abs.

Can anyone help me with this? Or maybe suggest an easier alternative to get very pronounced abs?

Thanks in advance!

You can use this body as a reference. It has the ab sliders you are referring to. It uses the standard cbbe as a base without the 2pac melons stuff. Paste the attached file into your data folder.

In outfit studio, open the project you want to do then click load reference. Select "SkyBody.osp" as your reference from the SliderSets folder.

Then click conform all. This will add the additional sliders from the reference.

Then save your project. Close out of everything and reopen bodyslide.

Find your outfit and build it. Easy as that.

ReferenceBody.7z