Cum in mouth addon?...uh...yes please.

;~; sorry to interrupt the fun you guys are having but can someone tell me where the ZAZ mesh folder is. and tell me what to do after that

All steps here:

Data>meshes>zaz ultimate data pack>animated equips>fluidity 2.0>02 equipable fluids , this is where you have to drop and replace the 02bleakypussystickygoo file

Open then TesVedit, load zaz animation pack.esm (and only zaz), search for the file wich contain 02Bleakleakypussystickygoo (under armor addon)

Note the FormID ( letter number code that follow the ARMA:)

Then go in Data>INI>sexlabutility

Open equiphelm.ini in notepad and check if the ID in it is the same as the ID in TesVedit, if not change all 3 ID's in the cmd part to the one you saw in TesVedit

Am sorry but you say In the SexlabUtil1 mcm re-register the list, but don't see this option re-register.

Its not exactly called "re-register" lol my mistake. What I mean is re-register as in re-register the SexlabUtil1 list. It should be at the bottom of the SexlabUtil1 mcm :)

Am sorry but you say In the SexlabUtil1 mcm re-register the list, but don't see this option re-register.

Its not exactly called "re-register" lol my mistake. What I mean is re-register as in re-register the SexlabUtil1 list. It should be at the bottom of the SexlabUtil1 mcm :)

And where is this option?

Here -->post-51187-0-24501300-1450936272_thumb.png

Here -->attachicon.gifTESV 2015-12-24 00-49-52-77.png

Ok, thank you amigo.
No problemo hermano :)

Funnybizness - just drop by to say that I "feel sorry" for my female follower. Poor girl is dripping cum from her pussy and mouth all the time... lol ... nice work ... compliments again :)

Have to share one info about this mod when installing it via NMM 0.61.4

When I installed this mod using NMM 0.61.4, the manager didn't create SexLab Util1 folder in Data as it was described in topic 3

- open the EquipHelm.ini file - check the first two digits of the NIF file - see the readme file. Save this file and then drop into SexLab Ulit1 17/INI/SexLabUtil1.esp. (which works perfectly too if doing manual installation)

NMM rather placed SexLab Uti1.esp mod in Games/Skyrim/ Data/Ini

post-894077-0-35844500-1451184857_thumb.png

So it's little bit different from manual installation. This can make easer for those who are looking named folder to copy "equpihelmet.ini". I just thought it might be helpful. ;)

Funnybizness - just drop by to say that I "feel sorry" for my female follower. Poor girl is dripping cum from her pussy and mouth all the time... lol ... nice work ... compliments again :)

LOL awww poor thing ^_^ thank you Mr.Prince as always the pleasure is all mine my friend.
  • 1 month later...

I am doing something wrong, the file shared in the  OP makes my character drip from the pussy instead of the mouth, any help ?

In the data folder inside the MouthCum.zip, the Zaz-UltimateDataPack folder should be inside a "Meshes" folder.

If using ModOrganizer, use the "open in explorer" function by right clicking on the mod in the left pane and selecting "open in explorer", then create a folder called "Meshes", then move the Zaz-UltimateDataPack folder into the Meshes folder.  And make sure that the MouthCum mod has a higher priority than the ZAZ animation pack in the left pane.

Otherwise, you'll need to find the Zaz-UltimateDataPack folder and move it into the normal ../data/Meshes/ folder.  (this my not apply to the newest NMM - I haven't tired it so I'm not sure about it's profile feature and where installed mods are stored).

I am doing something wrong, the file shared in the  OP makes my character drip from the pussy instead of the mouth, any help ?

In the data folder inside the MouthCum.zip, the Zaz-UltimateDataPack folder should be inside a "Meshes" folder.

If using ModOrganizer, use the "open in explorer" function by right clicking on the mod in the left pane and selecting "open in explorer", then create a folder called "Meshes", then move the Zaz-UltimateDataPack folder into the Meshes folder.  And make sure that the MouthCum mod has a higher priority than the ZAZ animation pack in the left pane.

Otherwise, you'll need to find the Zaz-UltimateDataPack folder and move it into the normal ../data/Meshes/ folder.  (this my not apply to the newest NMM - I haven't tired it so I'm not sure about it's profile feature and where installed mods are stored).

Thanks for trying to help but it doesnt change anything, still drips from the wrong hole :)

• 2 weeks later...

I basicaly have the same problem. I instaled with NMM and Zaz-ultimatedatapack is already in the mesh folder so it must be somthing else.