Cum in mouth addon?...uh...yes please.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant get this working tried everything..just pussy spil..made sure the .nif from his mod is there and did the id thing....it getting the spill to come out of mouth than pussy is the issue not the triggering..if i equip the helm manually it just pussy. In tessedit its 02 at thestart so i changed that in the ini..still no go.

ok,....got it working...i had 2 zaz folders...one in data and one in mesh.

I cant get this working tried everything..just pussy spil..made sure the .nif from his mod is there and did the id thing....it getting the spill to come out of mouth than pussy is the issue not the triggering..if i equip the helm manually it just pussy. In tessedit its 02 at thestart so i changed that in the ini..still no go.

ok,....got it working...i had 2 zaz folders...one in data and one in mesh.

Lol it happens I'm just glad you got it working ^_^
  • 4 months later...

Nice! A question tho, if Im using MO do I have to place the ini etc stuff somewhere in the MO program folder? 

Open up the Sexlab Util folder in MO and drop the contents of his file in there.  Open the folders in Sexlab Util and you will see...

This confuses me, because according to the first post you just have to install it after installing Sexlab Util, but if you're right then you gotta drop the ini stuff in Sexlab Util's folder. Then what happens to the Zaz stuff? How do I install that correctly through MO? Do I disable the ini when installing the MO and add the ini files to the Sexlab Util folder manually? MO gives me a warning that "it doesn't seem it'll work" or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone explain to me how to make this work through MO? I tried doing it manually but it prompted overwriting files which just confused me and I didn't go through with it, but MO installation has no top level game data for me to install properly.

• 1 month later...

Same idea here: wouldn't this idea / modification be applicable to the schlong (and other bodyparts) itself? Beside the cumshot mod, we "only" got the texture as some sort of layer texture that disappears over a certain amount of time. If one would alter it to be pouring out and over the participants... should be possible, and look quite nice.

But who am I to ask for further content. Nice creation - just like all the work you did so far. Thanks for sharing. Have a brutal holiday.

Thanks to Zaz he gave me the ok and I will be working on it today! But it will require the cumshot mod since its easier to use than the tons of stuff you need to do with sexlab utility mod. :D

Can anyone explain to me how to make this work through MO? I tried doing it manually but it prompted overwriting files which just confused me and I didn't go through with it, but MO installation has no top level game data for me to install properly.

If you use sexlab squirt or cumshot you can just take the nif from the folder and replace one of the nifs in one of those mods. I didn't realize it till today...sorry :)

Hey Funnybizness, I was wondering if you could tell me how hard it was to 'move' the zazcum item from one bone to another? And how you did so? I ask because I'm curious if this is possible through nifskope alone or did you have to use a 3dpackage?

I think it is possible. Sorry I forgot I made this mod so haven't been keeping up lol but yes for example lets say I want the fluid to go from NPC Pelvis to pour from the mouth. I would open one of Zaz's fluids in nifskope and look for where it says NPC Pelvis then click on where it says npc pelvis then go all the way to the bottom and look at where it says pelvis there. Right click and select the second option down...shit I don't remember the name...then look at the list of bones (NPC HEAD[01], NPC PELVIC[02], NPC ROOT[03], etc...) and I would type in NPC HEAD[01] then save and your done. Unless you wish to adjust it but thats another step and I'm tired lol stay brutal

Same idea here: wouldn't this idea / modification be applicable to the schlong (and other bodyparts) itself? Beside the cumshot mod, we "only" got the texture as some sort of layer texture that disappears over a certain amount of time. If one would alter it to be pouring out and over the participants... should be possible, and look quite nice.

But who am I to ask for further content. Nice creation - just like all the work you did so far. Thanks for sharing. Have a brutal holiday.

Thanks to Zaz he gave me the ok and I will be working on it today! But it will require the cumshot mod since its easier to use than the tons of stuff you need to do with sexlab utility mod. :D

If you use sexlab squirt or cumshot you can just take the nif from the folder and replace one of the nifs in one of those mods. I didn't realize it till today...sorry :)

So I just download SexLab Squirt, this one?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/281-sexlab-squirt/

And then I replace a nif in CK?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Downloaded SexLab Cumshot now and there I actually have nifs in the folders. Now I just need to know which to replace.

NodeTemplate.nif

CumshotStatic.nif

CumshotSOS.nif

Downloaded SexLab Cumshot now and there I actually have nifs in the folders. Now I just need to know which to replace.

NodeTemplate.nif

CumshotStatic.nif

CumshotSOS.nif

CumshotSOS if you use Schlongs of Skyrim and static if you just have a regular nude body with an erect "member" lol :D

NodeTemplate.nif

CumshotStatic.nif

CumshotSOS.nif

CumshotSOS if you use Schlongs of Skyrim and static if you just have a regular nude body with an erect "member" lol :D

Alright. I'm usually skeptical with these types of mods, but this looks good and it coming from you, I just have to try it ;) maybe I'll post a gif soon.

Okay. I got it as far as that when someone cums, then cum sputters out of their face. Using SexLab Cumshot. But, that's not really ideal now is it? If I am the male and I cum, then cum shouldn't be spilling from my mouth, but from the girls mouth. 

-----------------------

Got it to work the traditional way (first post).

Is there any way to change it though that there is only 1-3 gushes instead of 5-10? It is a nice thing to have, but with the amount thats spilled, it just looks too unrealistic and not even good anymore. We can all agree that this isn't really coming anywhere near what a good quality leakage of cum should look like, but its a good step. If there's too much though I can't help but notice how it glows too much and how the physics just arent right most of the cases. 

Okay. I got it as far as that when someone cums, then cum sputters out of their face. Using SexLab Cumshot. But, that's not really ideal now is it? If I am the male and I cum, then cum shouldn't be spilling from my mouth, but from the girls mouth.

-----------------------

Got it to work the traditional way (first post).

Is there any way to change it though that there is only 1-3 gushes instead of 5-10? It is a nice thing to have, but with the amount thats spilled, it just looks too unrealistic and not even good anymore. We can all agree that this isn't really coming anywhere near what a good quality leakage of cum should look like, but its a good step. If there's too much though I can't help but notice how it glows too much and how the physics just arent right most of the cases.

Oops I uhh forgot thats the method for males and squirt is for females lmao sorry ^_^ and yes that is why I am trying to figure out a better way for a cumshot :)

If I don't use squirt or cumshot does that mean I'll need to get one of them?

No, just SexLab Utility. It's described how to do it on the first page.

No, just SexLab Utility. It's described how to do it on the first page.

Yes theres that way too :)
  • 3 weeks later...

Just asking, have you a tutorial of how you did it?

I saw a gif on the post your sex screenshot where the Wet & Cold frosty breath added a nice touch to it

Wanna create a similar thing, just that I don't need to move it to the head bone as its already on the right spot

So far I have those issues :

Does it matter if its a .esm or .esp file as Wet & cold doesn't have any .esm? (in comparaison with your modification)

Do I need to have the object I want to be equiped to be a loose .nif file?

• 1 month later...

I also have a problem, the mod seems to be working but in the wrong place. When the effect starts playing it pours from the vagina, not the mouth. What did I do wrong? sorry im a modding noobie.

Make sure the ZAZ mesh is being replaced with the one you downloaded.

Is there a way to keep both lol, from vag and mouth  :D

EDIT: opps someone already did in on page 4 awesome~   :D

And one more question, the zaz object doesn't seem to auto equip some of the time. Have to manually equip them. Is there a fix for this?

• 5 months later...

I have problems getting it to auto equip...first i had the problem a lot of guys had, as far as i ve seen, that the cum dripps from pussy not from mouth. After following the steps one by one, using the ref-id from tesVedit in the .ini file and all, i am now at a point where the dripping works all fine by equipping the item via console, but nothing happens during sex (set it to permanent dripping for testing). First, i replaced the ZaZ originial file with the one from the mod. Then i checked for the Id in tesVedit and changed it in the equip helm.ini file. And last, i reloaded the effect in sexlebutil1 mcm. wtf am i doing wrong? :(

Edit:

Ha, nvm, problem was solved by itself. After changing the ini file and nothing happened i thought it still wont work and made that post. In the end i just had to be a little more patient, cuz after reloading once more it finally worked...It seems the system just had to update^^

Awesome mod, thx :)

• 2 weeks later...

they is sho sum funnybizness goin on here! Just stumbled across this last night in my fits of mod addiction. Great stuff (again)! I got a bit twitchy and set the time in SLUtilities1 to 10 seconds so my target never removed the helmet when used the first time. I had decided which method to implement for installation. Have squirt and cumshot but did'nt have SLUtil1 7 ( see afore mentioned mod addiction.) so... installed and implemented with sexlabutil1. She ran around on missions dripping cum out of her mouth getting my spell books all sticky...(looked awesome after I gave her a ball gag. Looked like drool.). Thanks for this! Unfortunately I had since adjusted the time to the suggested 1 second so at the next encounter she unequipped the helm and lost her drool (Sigh, all that time I thought she really liked me...). I may just have her equip one from my inventory. :D

• 4 months later...

Thank you for the answer, but the problem is that I have no the menu as it is on his picture. I only have general menu and the things related to animations. Nothing else. I can only rebuild animation list, reset SexLab and register new animations. Have nothing else in menu.

Not sure if the problems alredy solved or not as i didnt read through the whole thread,

easy fix,to see the new MCM menu for Util1 you need to use this command and wait a few seconds in game,then go back to menu and look for it ,it will have recognized it :

setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1

you will get a notifcation that MCM has registered X menus.

• 3 weeks later...