Luxury Collection for UUNP HDT + Bodyslide (2016.1.19/last update)

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

Yup, not too sure what needs to be done to convert them from le heels to se heels, but pretty sure it would need to be done.  Though to be honest I though this was nio heels not hdt, hmm, there again it has been ages since I had a working le install.

Ah, that's a shame. It has been converted to SE but only for CBBE thus far and im a UUNP junkie. Guess i'll just have to hope someone gets around to my favoured body type eventually. ?

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

Ah, that's a shame. It has been converted to SE but only for CBBE thus far and im a UUNP junkie. Guess i'll just have to hope someone gets around to my favoured body type eventually. ?

Yup I use uunp for le, but for se I used cbbe, mainly due to the fact that most of the conversions for se are cbbe, though I have noticed a few more for uunp appearing now, to be honest I was kinda hoping we would not get the dozens of different body types for se that we had for le, so at least pretty much every outfit would be useable, I see I was being far too hopeful, though cbbe does seem to be the most common.

One of these days I will dig out a current install guide for le, one that is up to date rather than the last one I used which has not been updated in the past 2/3 years I think, then re-install everything and have a go, while cutting down on the number of mods I use, though to be honest, re-building all of my merges is not something I really want to do again, it was bad enough the first time, having to go through and rationalize all the level lists and armor and weapon stats.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello guy's i have a problem here, i figured how to use bodyslide with no body fit showed, just ned to select in group filter and then things just work fine, but... i have another problem what is not related to bodyslide, in game when i put a outfit to my char some show up and some not, i dont understand , and one example is Delicate top, black and red dont show or maybe cant equip  but another colour work fine, another is with Donna corset same problem, some work some not, i dont test with all pieces of outfit but can someone help me with this and tell me how to fix this? Please.

On 11/23/2020 at 9:24 AM, cynosural said:

Hello guy's i have a problem here, i figured how to use bodyslide with no body fit showed, just ned to select in group filter and then things just work fine, but... i have another problem what is not related to bodyslide, in game when i put a outfit to my char some show up and some not, i dont understand , and one example is Delicate top, black and red dont show or maybe cant equip  but another colour work fine, another is with Donna corset same problem, some work some not, i dont test with all pieces of outfit but can someone help me with this and tell me how to fix this? Please.

Start a new topic in https://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/ and post your mod list. This is most likely a mod problem

For some reason the alternate textures for the Apathie Illusion Boots(and possibly the corset) don't work. All variants get the black texture that is linked in the mesh. I checked it in xEdit and the only thing I can see is that the texture paths have some uppercase letters while the textures themselves have lowercase. Not sure if it matter though.

21 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

IM NOT PAYING FOR MAGA JUST TO DAWNLOAD A MOD.

If you are talking about the link I posted then it should not ask you for money to download from mega, providing you are not using some sort of script/add blocker in which case you might need to look at some of its settings in it for mega, there should be an option to download for free for any mega download link.

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Celticwolf369 said:

@VarithinaI completely forgot about this mod and come across it while looking for something else (LUSH Gear). I imported it into my "MAGA", just so I wouldn't lose it again.

Thank you for still having it! ?

Lush gear main set 1.5? I got that lurking on my account as well, if you still want it. https://mega.nz/file/0YBywJ7J#j1k-EZsJlE5YMifcS9fvFtiFdWThk3P5rmuU9xvepQY

I used to have pretty much all the lush stuff and bodyslide files for them, no idea where the hell they went to though as they are not in my archive any more nor on my mega account, so  it may well be that one of the hard drive crashes I had over the years lost them, well all but this one anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2015 at 5:58 PM, darknsky said:

UUNP HDT LUX COLLECTION

Description
this mod only contains items that are merged from ApoKrytia 's mods.

Features
this mod used cbbe hdt version texture and mesh

so some requirment is same for cbbe hdt version.

Not craftable parts..  (use vendor)

Requirements
UUNP Body
BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio 
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 
HDT Physics Extension
NIOverride HighHeels
Heels Sound  

Acquirement
Use console or AddItemMenu or vendor(whiterun 'sarah')

all craftable  list removed. 

Credits
Renderosity and DAZ3D creators for original models and textures.
Rayne1023(aka AeroBlacksmith) for the ported models.

ApoKrytia for the cbbe hdt models and textures.

Fix

Texture Lighting Problem Fixed     

post-958053-0-39479200-1453123990_thumb.jpg

Add Preview(GND.NIF)

Delicate Top  Texture Color modified

post-958053-0-41209500-1453123992_thumb.jpgpost-958053-0-61405500-1453123993_thumb.jpgpost-958053-0-67800700-1453123994_thumb.jpgpost-958053-0-55331200-1453123996_thumb.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK - https://mega.nz/#!GcYnWR7A!WAOmscayiEUPRxSTd7LRpRCi7AzIEknjenPn00XXfu0

dead link

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/3/2020 at 11:49 AM, Varithina said:

The link I posted a few pages back is still active, but here it is again https://mega.nz/#F!9VxEWR7T!iAqbZsrm0d4odIycb6IvoQ

Maybe you should make a new Topic with the files you saved in MEGA. The guy in this Topic (original) seems to be just another one in the Modders graveyard. And these guys' IQ seems too low to take the time to read to find the link. 

5 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Maybe you should make a new Topic with the files you saved in MEGA. The guy in this Topic (original) seems to be just another one in the Modders graveyard. And these guys' IQ seems too low to take the time to read to find the link. 

If they can not be bothered reading the last couple of pages to see if the question has been answered before not my problem, it was just pure luck I even saw their question, and it took about 10 seconds to go to my previous post copy and past the link, though I was under the impression that one of the mods had updated the download links on the op with the ones I posted, there again it could be another mod where they did that.

• 4 months later...

SSE conversion link returning soon. All the heel offsets got lost because I used "." instead of "," as decimal separator

ATTENTION: this link is 100% beta, I give no guarantees on the result. If you notice anything strange, please let me know.

What I did:

• Remove hdtHH dependency
  • Convert all the boots/shoes/sandals to RaceMenuHH

What could go wrong:

• I forgot some shoe. In case, the result would be that shoe behaving like a normal one (no heels system)

Feel free to report either of the two :)

Edited by xyzfs