Luxury Collection for UUNP HDT + Bodyslide (2016.1.19/last update)

33 minutes ago, gm207 said:

The Download file has been removed!

Try checking the previous page of this thread, there are at least two working mega links for the uunp version, one from my mega account and one from somebody elses mega account, though depending on how many people are still downloading it may take a bit of time to get it, due to mega having download limits for their free accounts which mine is.

Not sure why this happens, but all tiny gloves, tiny lace gloves, doesnt equip. In fact they do (i can equip more of them at once) but none of them displays.

Any idea wth?

Btw, i found massive pack on 9dm, which includes this (probably all) and many many more, converted for uunp and for smp physics. Not a chance to bodyslide it sadly, i think reason is chinese filenames and names of items. Anyone got experience with this?

My bodyslide has 100s of empty rows, few of english names on the bottom, but when i select anything, theres just empty body in preview, nothing.

I believe, that former version of that pack, was used as source for Luxury. Now its updated, and huge. And converted. http://www.9damao.com/thread-71910-1-1.html

Sounds like dream, huh... if it was so easy

Should i try their bodyslide (they have completely different), they have some 2.41 with super messy instalation, with updates to 2.61 which supports smp.

or problem is somewhere else?

10 hours ago, gm207 said:

I just did Varithina, and I got 2 zip files one for CBBE and the other for UNP, the UNP is not being downloaded by Nexus mod manager for some reason, Do I need to install the CBBE 1st? 

No it should be stand alone, and I think nmm not liking large files is a know problem? Try unzipping it to a working location then re-zipping and then installing from that file, if that does not work then you may have to break it down, create a mesh/esp zip file as part one then a textures/bodyslide zip as part two and install both those files, I remember reading somewhere that nmm does not like files over a certain size, but was under the impression they fixed it.

1 hour ago, kiki78 said:

Not sure why this happens, but all tiny gloves, tiny lace gloves, doesnt equip. In fact they do (i can equip more of them at once) but none of them displays.

Any idea wth?

Btw, i found massive pack on 9dm, which includes this (probably all) and many many more, converted for uunp and for smp physics. Not a chance to bodyslide it sadly, i think reason is chinese filenames and names of items. Anyone got experience with this?

My bodyslide has 100s of empty rows, few of english names on the bottom, but when i select anything, theres just empty body in preview, nothing.

I believe, that former version of that pack, was used as source for Luxury. Now its updated, and huge. And converted. http://www.9damao.com/thread-71910-1-1.html

Sounds like dream, huh... if it was so easy

Should i try their bodyslide (they have completely different), they have some 2.41 with super messy instalation, with updates to 2.61 which supports smp.

or problem is somewhere else?

As for the gloves, I think I posted a patch esp somewhere that sorted that out, though I was under the impression it was in the uunp zip file.

Nice looking pack, though in the hell do you download it though even with translation I can not see where the hell it down loads from.  Or it is one of these where you have to register and post something to get the link?

35 minutes ago, Varithina said:

No it should be stand alone, and I think nmm not liking large files is a know problem? Try unzipping it to a working location then re-zipping and then installing from that file, if that does not work then you may have to break it down, create a mesh/esp zip file as part one then a textures/bodyslide zip as part two and install both those files, I remember reading somewhere that nmm does not like files over a certain size, but was under the impression they fixed it.

As for the gloves, I think I posted a patch esp somewhere that sorted that out, though I was under the impression it was in the uunp zip file.

Nice looking pack, though in the hell do you download it though even with translation I can not see where the hell it down loads from.  Or it is one of these where you have to register and post something to get the link?

yes its one of those... just type 6666666666 and get it... i was trying, theres lot of stuff from luxury. Some things are top quality, some not. Tons of jewellery and wings and whatnot, lot of stuff from mabinogi and bdo and tera etc, so expect lot of stuff "borrowed". 15gb unpacked.

But sadly, without working bodyslide, its just one big mess. I tried almost everything, except installing their bodyslide, by that guide with dl link... Changing windows locale etc. Not working. 100s of empty lines. And those with english names, they display ok, but on wrong body in bodyslide, and weight slider just clips them more, body is static. Might be just about profiles.

So far, its unusable for me, except amazing glasses, and wings. Which i just rip out of it, until (if ever) i get it working.

3 hours ago, Varithina said:

OK ill try search function. 

blacksmith feet mesh >

NailArt 03.dds

Nevermind, sort of figured it out myself

As for bodyslide, theres just needed to convert all .osp to utf-8 - theres my answer, by Ousnius. 

For anyone who would encounter similar tech headache problem.

3 hours ago, kiki78 said:

yes its one of those... just type 6666666666 and get it... i was trying, theres lot of stuff from luxury. Some things are top quality, some not. Tons of jewellery and wings and whatnot, lot of stuff from mabinogi and bdo and tera etc, so expect lot of stuff "borrowed". 15gb unpacked.

But sadly, without working bodyslide, its just one big mess. I tried almost everything, except installing their bodyslide, by that guide with dl link... Changing windows locale etc. Not working. 100s of empty lines. And those with english names, they display ok, but on wrong body in bodyslide, and weight slider just clips them more, body is static. Might be just about profiles.

So far, its unusable for me, except amazing glasses, and wings. Which i just rip out of it, until (if ever) i get it working.

Ack, was going to use my never used fb account to log in an firefox pretty much said no chance in hell unsecure login even though it shows as a secure login, so nope not going there, is it a mega link? If so do you have a mega account and could/would you import into that account and let us have access, not to download that would kill your accounts download big time but to import into my mega account.

9 hours ago, Varithina said:

Ack, was going to use my never used fb account to log in an firefox pretty much said no chance in hell unsecure login even though it shows as a secure login, so nope not going there, is it a mega link? If so do you have a mega account and could/would you import into that account and let us have access, not to download that would kill your accounts download big time but to import into my mega account.

hmm no fb, just normal register is easy =)

i cant register to 3dm, because they dont support my country phone prefix, but this one, easy, nothing complicated

it is baidu link, but theres many of them, its bit messy

13 hours ago, Varithina said:

once more about this hmmm... i am not sure which is fix for tiny lace - i downloaded hotfix from your mega - esp, which put back dependency on hdt hh, but didnt fix gloves. Not sure which one is proper fix. I am using uunp, if it matters. Or main file has changed? (i think slot changes are needed to fix in nif and esp both) 

2 hours ago, kiki78 said:

once more about this hmmm... i am not sure which is fix for tiny lace - i downloaded hotfix from your mega - esp, which put back dependency on hdt hh, but didnt fix gloves. Not sure which one is proper fix. I am using uunp, if it matters. Or main file has changed? (i think slot changes are needed to fix in nif and esp both) 

It may be the problems somebody else mentioned, but never actually said what the problem was, or which item it was with, just that there was a problem.  Either that or I was thinking of something else, it has been ages since I played skyrim, I trashed my install and completely rebuilt it from the ground up and I am still re-building npc overwrites which sort out conflicts between the various npc changing mods and various merges which I am completely rebuilding, but the npc stuff is tedious as hell and currently I pretty much have no interest in doing any of it, I do a bit on sse now and then, sort out a couple of npc's but for oldrim not touched it apart from to update various mods for months.

It could also be a patch I was working on, but never posted, due to it not being completed and has now gone by by due to the trashing of my skyrim setup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

Even with fire fox they insist I install their malware

It should not do so, there should be an option to choose download through browser, not too sure where it is as I have never had that option and always had the option to download through my browser.  From what others said there should be a tick box somewhere around the download section, when un-ticked it should then show the browser download as an option, for me though it gets the page, with two boxes under it one is download with their app, the other is with browser.

Though if you use a script/add blocker that may well be doing something or other to the page and not giving the option.

@Varithina Baidu has some sort of filesize limit just like MEGA from what I saw.

2 hours ago, Varithina said:

It should not do so, there should be an option to choose download through browser, not too sure where it is as I have never had that option and always had the option to download through my browser.  From what others said there should be a tick box somewhere around the download section, when un-ticked it should then show the browser download as an option, for me though it gets the page, with two boxes under it one is download with their app, the other is with browser.

Though if you use a script/add blocker that may well be doing something or other to the page and not giving the option.

12 hours ago, wy1389217 said:

@Varithina Baidu has some sort of filesize limit just like MEGA from what I saw.

Mega just has a cap on how much you can download from that person depending on their account, well from what I have seen anyway, I have only got the free account and only ever have had that account and never had it force me to install their manager, yeh downloads through the browser can be slow as hell, but they alway worked.

As for baidu rarely if ever use it as for me it is total crap, the few times I did download from it took 8-10 hours for 30-40mb files and can never get anything bigger to download at all, well now anyway, a few years ago I had no such problem.

On 5/20/2018 at 3:45 PM, Varithina said:

Mega just has a cap on how much you can download from that person depending on their account, well from what I have seen anyway, I have only got the free account and only ever have had that account and never had it force me to install their manager, yeh downloads through the browser can be slow as hell, but they alway worked.

As for baidu rarely if ever use it as for me it is total crap, the few times I did download from it took 8-10 hours for 30-40mb files and can never get anything bigger to download at all, well now anyway, a few years ago I had no such problem.

Just finished downloading it 1.6g + hotfix downloaded normal through mega no account, hit the wrong button in the download area and it even converted the file to a zip file instead of 7z all good though! Thank You

Dragonjoe69

4 hours ago, razor black said:

Just finished downloading it 1.6g + hotfix downloaded normal through mega no account, hit the wrong button in the download area and it even converted the file to a zip file instead of 7z all good though! Thank You

Dragonjoe69

Good to hear, and I do admit downloads from my mega account are slow as hell, mainly as I can not really consider upgrading to a better account as being worth while, I do keep thinking about it then realise that most of those downloading stuff from my account are doing so hit and miss.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2018 at 8:18 AM, invisible said:

Yeah it's better this mod lives on, it's a great collection.

Also if someone is having trouble with the Bodyslide studio and the presets are not showing use this:

https://u.teknik.io/BAEnC.xml

backup:

https://pastebin.com/1kPjvtEw

Save that in your SliderPresets folder.

I put this in my SliderPresets folder but only the base presets are showing, could you please tell me what is preventing it from showing my own preset? if you know, I've never seen this kind of issue before with Bodyslide so I don't know how to fix it. I tried manually typing my preset code into your .xml as a .txt then turning it back into a .xml, carefully copying the exact format the contained text used, with all the <>, =, "", and /, but it didn't add my preset to the ones available for Luxurious Collection, does anyone know a way of doing this? or will I literally have to save a separate preset for every single item from the mod? hopefully there's a simpler way.

I love how these outfits look by the way, I so hope there's a way to see them on my own Bodyslide preset, I would be very grateful for the advice. :)

1 hour ago, AnonAngelion said:

I put this in my SliderPresets folder but only the base presets are showing, could you please tell me what is preventing it from showing my own preset? if you know, I've never seen this kind of issue before with Bodyslide so I don't know how to fix it. I tried manually typing my preset code into your .xml as a .txt then turning it back into a .xml, carefully copying the exact format the contained text used, with all the <>, =, "", and /, but it didn't add my preset to the ones available for Luxurious Collection, does anyone know a way of doing this? or will I literally have to save a separate preset for every single item from the mod? hopefully there's a simpler way.

I love how these outfits look by the way, I so hope there's a way to see them on my own Bodyslide preset, I would be very grateful for the advice. :)

Are you using MO?

BodySlide and Outfit Studio\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets\ < this is where the xml file goes

On 6/8/2018 at 7:19 PM, invisible said:

Are you using MO?

BodySlide and Outfit Studio\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets\ < this is where the xml file goes

Yea I know, I am using MO2, I put it there in SliderPresets but it only shows the default bodyslide presets when I highlight an outfit in the drop down menu, however, I have found a workaround by some miracle, I just highlight my body in the menu, then hit batch build instead, I'm not sure if that was how it was intended, it works at least, but if you highlight a single piece of clothing in the drop down menu it only allows you to select the default bodies.

No big deal in any case, I just got spun out, I didn't think it would work if I couldn't preview the outfits in the menu, sorry.

And thank you for the link, these are some of the best outfits I've seen, very nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What body does this mod use by default? It looks like a slimmer 7B natural with perky breasts, but I can't find anything like it in bodyslide and I need to know to be able to convert.