View File

Description
This mod replaces the default female underwear with lingerie. I made this mod as a way to figure out a texture workflow with Fallout 4.

Installation
Use a mod manager like Nexus Mod Manager to install.

Make sure you've enabled modding http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Fallout_4_Mod_Installation

In your Fallout4.ini find and replace:
sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\
with
sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\

Compatibility
This is not compatible with mods that change the female's body textures. It's also not compatible with bodies that don't have vanilla UVs.

Future Plans
None for now. I may revisit it once we can add custom models into the game.

Credits
Bethesda
Adobe
Intel Texture Works Plugin
Nifskope devs
TrophiHunter
The people who are figuring out how to mod Fallout4
The modding community

The texture looks nice. :)

Just a note about your installation tutorial - people have figured out that the following is a better way (no need to touch Fallout4.ini):

Add the following lines to your Fallout4Custom.ini:

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Adding all sub directories to the resource string causes the game to load longer at some point when many files are installed (see your texnexus link).

Just a note about your installation tutorial - people have figured out that the following is a better way (no need to touch Fallout4.ini):

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Adding all sub directories to the resource string causes the game to load longer at some point when many files are installed (see your texnexus link).

Cool, I'll update the post :)

Personally, I would prefer this be something other than the default - I prefer the default be boring, with variety sneaking in here and there.

I really like how you have made this look, I just want to put it someplace else.

But I have also not found a good candidate outfit which makes sense. And, I am still playing through the game.

Has anyone noticed an outfit which could be replaced by this? Something uncommon?

the answer is yes!  all my character needs now, to complete the look is,   a lovelly thick bush. which is barely contained by her 1950's style knickers.

ala Vintage Flash.com.   don't get me started on those seamed stockings..... 

I went to an all boys school.    black and white " gentleman's " magazines where very popular with us in the second year.

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Ah ha!  I installed one of those texture optimization mods and my game loaded for 3 minutes.  That it explains that.

Will you be making this mod for CBBE?

Not this version.  Making it for CBBE means I'll have to re-create it from scratch....nope...

I'm going to be replacing this mod once the tools are out.

love it but the green channel is inverted on the underwear parts of the normal map though.

Will you be making this mod for CBBE?

Not this version.  Making it for CBBE means I'll have to re-create it from scratch....nope...

I'm going to be replacing this mod once the tools are out.

love it but the green channel is inverted on the underwear parts of the normal map though.

I'll take another look at it.  It felt off with the Green channel the other way.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...