View File

Ok guys I know there are other better bunny type outfits out there by their respectable modders, but...
Again this is my version and is CBBE, BBP (also requires High Heel System).

Anyway there are four sexy bunny style outfits in Red, Pink, and Black...
The Fourth one must be found check back of outfit boxes...

How do I get it? Craft in any forge

please note... It’s just another mashup... :huh:
If the armor seems to be over powering, thats because my character level is over 200

Legal Shit...
I found one of my mods posted on a Korean mod site by Monkey Roger D if I could have registered I would
have asked him to remove it because I was not asked if he could. :(
This mod is strictly for LoversLab that means no repacks to other web sites. Links are ok though...

Greetings to : all my friends here on Loverslab and Piepiper over in modtype :D

Thanks to : kassiekagain for the slider set for v2

- Due to the see thru type textures some parts of the mod will disappear when in water this is normal..
- There might be clipping in some poses and custom animations, sorry about that.
- If there is any problems please let me know.
- There will not be any other body type made just CBBE.. Ok I lied, but no more UNP edits since I use CBBE

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/09/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE, BBP, HDT and now UNP
  • Special Edition Compatible

yay bunny outfits! Bodyslide would be wonderful, and it's CBBE related. Just a thought. Anyways, thank you for your hard work, Sugar.

im sure one of my good friends will do a bodyslide for it.. hopefully.. lol

If the outfits are made at 100 CBBE weight, I won't complain. As for your thinking that it is overpowered, my current char is lvl 319 (SkyRe and Uncapper combined) and wearing LIGHT armor (upgraded) gives me 2-3k armor. As for heavy, 10-12k is the bare minimum.

my character is lvl 227, then i installed new mod manager and messed up my players eyes.. and most of the vanilla races too..

dam NMM :( 

If the outfits are made at 100 CBBE weight, I won't complain. As for your thinking that it is overpowered, my current char is lvl 319 (SkyRe and Uncapper combined) and wearing LIGHT armor (upgraded) gives me 2-3k armor. As for heavy, 10-12k is the bare minimum.

my character is lvl 227, then i installed new mod manager and messed up my players eyes.. and most of the vanilla races too..

dam NMM :(

Tell me about it. Before 0.60+ version everything was okay, but then they HAD TO fuck it up and now I have a list of ~500 installed mods, more than half of which I don't even use. Kriffing rodders. And I never even bothered with exporting my load order. :facebook: :facebook: :facebook: .

It looks really cool nokou. Awesome job you did there! Unfortunately I cannot use it since I don't have a character that this armor will be fitting her story. Still, I'd love to find a way to use it. If someone has an idea that would be great.

Keep up the good work!  :lol:

@nokou

That is why I no longer update NMM I'm still at version 0.44.2 every time they updated to add more shit they broke something else last time I updated it they broke FNIS so it wouldn't work in NMM that was when I stopped updating.

Bunny suits look pretty good I converted them from CBBE to UMRA and then added transparency to try to make it look more like clear latex I missed the golden one when extracting the meshes. One thing I did notice when I added transparency was that there is a item completely hidden under the armor. On the back there is a heart but it's underneath the armor and without the transparency you can't see it let alone know that it is there.  Not sure if it suppose to be like that or not but I thought I would point it out.

Here is a screenshot of it.

post-25667-0-13500600-1449767271_thumb.jpg

I posted some screenshots in the show your skyrim counterpart thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/?p=1376515

@nokou

That is why I no longer update NMM I'm still at version 0.44.2 every time they updated to add more shit they broke something else last time I updated it they broke FNIS so it wouldn't work in NMM that was when I stopped updating.

Bunny suits look pretty good I converted them from CBBE to UMRA and then added transparency to try to make it look more like clear latex I missed the golden one when extracting the meshes. One thing I did notice when I added transparency was that there is a item completely hidden under the armor. On the back there is a heart but it's underneath the armor and without the transparency you can't see it let alone know that it is there.  Not sure if it suppose to be like that or not but I thought I would point it out.

Here is a screenshot of it.

I posted some screenshots in the show your skyrim counterpart thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/?p=1376515

This mod was originaly going to be used with devious devices.. that heart has a keyhole in the middle "the lock"

I actually was thinking on adding transparency but changed my mind.. lol :D

pic below of original idea, armor name was "Chastened Outfits"

I can fix that if you want....

Just tested it, the oufit looks good! Out of curiosity, are you gonna make one without the skirt?

yep I'll do that when I get in from work..

post-89414-0-49473000-1449839970_thumb.jpg

Just tested it, the oufit looks good! Out of curiosity, are you gonna make one without the skirt?

done...

Great, will test it in a minute. Does it still have the bunny tail?

(although I will probably find out soon enough)

I already notice someone else asking in the "cursed loot" topic if Kimy would like to use your mod in hers.

Edit: just noticed my name in the change-log, wow!

done...

Great, will test it in a minute. Does it still have the bunny tail?

(although I will probably find out soon enough)

I already notice someone else asking in the "cursed loot" topic if Kimy would like to use your mod in hers.

Edit: just noticed my name in the change-log, wow!

well your the one who asked :D "cursed loot" yeah that would be nice.. i'll ask if Kimy if she wants to use this on or the one with the lock

hi for some reason i cant get the mod to work every time i try to launch the game it crashes but when i disable the mod it launches fine what are the requirements for the mod to work properly  

you need both HDT and BBP, hope this helps :D

• 2 weeks later...

I notice that the top has two layers, the red/pink/black layer and a transparent layer. Wouldn't the suit look better when these two layers would not overlap? Without the transparent layer, the curves of the body might be more prominent where the layer is a solid color.

Or another possible alternative, what if the whole suit is transparent, thus without the solid red/pin/black layer. But the areas where there used to be a solid layer, the transparent layer will have a bit of color. I must admit that I do not know if this idea would look good or terrible.

I notice that the top has two layers, the red/pink/black layer and a transparent layer. Wouldn't the suit look better when these two layers would not overlap? Without the transparent layer, the curves of the body might be more prominent where the layer is a solid color.

Or another possible alternative, what if the whole suit is transparent, thus without the solid red/pin/black layer. But the areas where there used to be a solid layer, the transparent layer will have a bit of color. I must admit that I do not know if this idea would look good or terrible.

:huh: I'll have to check that out... I'll get back to you on that....

Out of curiosity, have you made any progress? Or are you busy designing another type of costume?

Darn, now I am curious what that might be. I might have a nice suggestion myself, see link. Or perhaps a cow outfit with the breasts exposed (and no ugly mask). And with Cursed Loot in mind, my mind now starts to wonder towards outfits that are both sexy and degrading.....

Anyway, can we expect some now work from you (I am asking cause I like the old work).

Out of curiosity, have you made any progress? Or are you busy designing another type of costume?

Darn, now I am curious what that might be. I might have a nice suggestion myself, see link. Or perhaps a cow outfit with the breasts exposed (and no ugly mask). And with Cursed Loot in mind, my mind now starts to wonder towards outfits that are both sexy and degrading.....

Anyway, can we expect some now work from you (I am asking cause I like the old work).

I had to reinstall skyrim due to shitty new NMM messing up my skyrim :(

im of work today and tomorrow so i'll get on it, as for some new work... we'll see

I had to reinstall skyrim due to shitty new NMM messing up my skyrim :(

im of work today and tomorrow so i'll get on it, as for some new work... we'll see

I myself started using ModOrganizer.

What it basically does is keeping all the mods in their own separate directory and presents the selected mods in the preferred order to Skyrim as a Virtual Directory. And by changing the load order, you also determine which (for instance texture) files are overwritten. And removing a mod will remove it from the (virtual) directory completely, no matter if files were overwritten or not.

I must admit there is a small learning curve, for instance how to use the script extender, or implementing FNIS. But the tutorials I found on YouTube are great.

• 2 months later...

hello, I really like the mod but for some reason I seem to only have access to the non skirt version, I only downloaded the version 2 of the mod, did I need the the first version as well?  Thanks for your help.

tried downloading the first version then merging the 2 ver2 on top of the first, but still no skirt on the suits.  I am using MO and have to set the data directory when I install it could I be skipping some files by doing this?

• 3 months later...

There's a bug in the bodyslide files! Just so you know, it names the files with an extra _1 on the generated files.

The constructed files in overwrite end up with "sexy bunny babes red_1_1.nif" or "sexy bunny babes red_1_0.nif" for the red ones as an example.

For people who want to fix it themselves while waiting for a proper fix, find the generated meshes (overwrite folder for Mod Organizer, for MO users), and remove the first _1 from each of the .nif file names.