There's a bug in the bodyslide files! Just so you know, it names the files with an extra _1 on the generated files.

The constructed files in overwrite end up with "sexy bunny babes red_1_1.nif" or "sexy bunny babes red_1_0.nif" for the red ones as an example.

For people who want to fix it themselves while waiting for a proper fix, find the generated meshes (overwrite folder for Mod Organizer, for MO users), and remove the first _1 from each of the .nif file names.

Was wondering why I couldn't get the bodyslided outfits in game. Thanks a bunch, mate.

• 1 month later...

hello, I really like the mod but for some reason I seem to only have access to the non skirt version, I only downloaded the version 2 of the mod, did I need the the first version as well?  Thanks for your help.

tried downloading the first version then merging the 2 ver2 on top of the first, but still no skirt on the suits.  I am using MO and have to set the data directory when I install it could I be skipping some files by doing this?

download the first one, v2 is a stand alone mod without the skirt

can you do a version without the dress part at the back? pretty please =)

v2 is the non skirt/dress version

There's a bug in the bodyslide files! Just so you know, it names the files with an extra _1 on the generated files.

The constructed files in overwrite end up with "sexy bunny babes red_1_1.nif" or "sexy bunny babes red_1_0.nif" for the red ones as an example.

For people who want to fix it themselves while waiting for a proper fix, find the generated meshes (overwrite folder for Mod Organizer, for MO users), and remove the first _1 from each of the .nif file names.

Thanks I'll pass that onto kassiekagain, he did the body slide

• 3 years later...