2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

r_TPGr_Ss.jpg

2.5 bodyslide files patch update:

- fixes some seams with the new sliders

- fixes silver shroud pipboy clipping (you will need to rebuild that outfit)

2.4 Main file update:

changes:

- wolf armor first person gloves fix

- New Muscle sliders courtesy of Nightasy (the original author)  and Bringthenoise for converting to CBBE! The sliders are from Jane body, found here by Nightasy

http://www.nexusmods...ut4/mods/8288/?

- all outfits have these new sliders now, as well as cbbe2pac body!

2.2 patch notes:

- Fixed drifter distortions when resizing

- Armor peices can now be worn over wolf armor

- added optional armorsmith extended patch - MUST be loaded AFTER armorsmith extended!!

2.1 Patch update notes:

- Fixed distortions  that occured when resizing summer shorts and drifter outfit

- added military fatigues to the bodyslide files which i had forgotten

- Fixed the output path and bodyslide files for the army fatigues

- You can now craft wolf armor and microbikinis at the chemistry station. you can still buy them as long as you didnt kill trudy at drumlin diner

NEW IN V2

- nexus mod manager install script, everything is now in 1 file
-tons of new outfits, im not going to list them all
- added abs slider by XunAmarox to my slider addon and conformed all applicable outfits to it
- You can now buy around 15 different color micro bikinis from drumlin diner
- you can now buy a custom armor mashup i made, wolf armor, from drumlin diner
- added first person gloves meshes for dat immersion

Im having a friend of mine upload the mod to nexus, username is "tyronjam" dont report the file please

Description

This mod replaces a majority of the wearable items in game. Eventually when I finish, it will replace all of them (with a few exceptions). Most of the meshes are either heavy modifications of vanilla assets, or converted meshes from Skyrim, oblivion, and previous fallout mods. (all done with permission of the author) See the credits section for more info.

Nearly all of the meshes have a much higher poly-count than vanilla (double or triple in many cases), so if your computer cant handle vanilla Fallout 4 well, then this mod isn't for you! See the screenshots for exactly what this mod does.

I'm about 70% done with all wearable items. Outfits I wont be doing are:

- colonial duster (its only really worn by Preston anyway)
- hazmat suit - wouldn't really make sense!
- bathrobe - this one gave me a headache
- Fathers Lab Coat - its only worn by 1 person AFAIK and its a dude - correct me if im wrong.

All the armors and clothes are being converted to my preferred "DMRA" body type preset, but with outfit studio, they can be batch built to fit ANY CBBE PRESET. To do this, you will need 2pac's slider addon mod, which is in the downloads section.

The batch build works the same way as with any bodyslide mod, it just requires the bodyslide addon (included in dl)!

The Files

Main File - Everything is now included in a single download with a modular NMM installer
http://www.mediafire.com/download/49b77jq35d7cme7/CBBE_Skimpy_Armor_and_Clothing_installer_2_4.7z

About the Bodyslide Addon

The Bodyslide Addon adds 4 new additional sliders, geared towards DMRA, DM and similar body types.
The sliders are located in CBBE2pac sliderset - it also includes all CBBE sliders.

Double Melons - CBBE to my double melons body
Touched by Dibella - CBBE to a conversion i made of the touched by dibella body from skyrim
touched by Dibella upper with DM lower - self explanatory
Double Melons with abs - 3d ABS, no normal map needed, My personal Favorite!

Also included are some presets i made with the new sliders, including my personal favorite.

Using my double melons with abs slider, you can put 3D abs on ANY CBBE PRESET by doing the following:

1. set the "do not touch slider" to 200 and "double melons with abs" to 100.
2. You will now have 3D abs on vanilla CBBE!
3. Load your CBBE preset over this, your preset will load and you will have 3D abs.
3a. If the do not touch slider goes back to 100 just put it at 200 again.

The do not touch slider essentially "cancels out" my double melons body and returns it to CBBE, but it keeps the abs.

Included with the bodyslide addon is a short guide on how to convert any outfit to my DM body, and use my addon sliders, its very easy. By default, every piece in this mod can already use my addon sliders, hence why its a required file.

The other 4 slidersets are for converting other authors outfits to double melons, ignore them unless that is what you are doing!

Installation

Use Nexus Mod manager, and follow the prompts. Only install manually if you really know what you are doing.

Batch Building

Use the filter on the upper right of bodyslide to make only the things prefixed with "2pac" visible. You dont want to build everything, because some outfits are alternate versions.

2pac Vault Suit option 1 - shorts and open top
2pac Vault Suit option 2 - Pants and open top

obviously only build one vault suit!

For BOS Uniform Option 1 build these two files:

2pac BOS Uniform 1
2pac BOS Uniform 2

For BOS uniform Option 2 build these two files:

2pac BOS unform alternate
2pac BOS unform alternateB

Credits

Big thanks to the following people for the original meshes and textures they allowed me to utilize in this mod!
Caliente and Ousinius - for being awesome
Calyps - Texture of the harness
exeter - lots of stuff
WhiteShades - original shades warrior
exeter - neck chain on shades warrior
epock - radio mesh and textures
Redline_C64 - belt mesh and textures for shades warrior
Kenkuro and AlexScorpion - Holster mesh and textures for shades warrior
Bunsaki - bags mesh and texturesfor shades warrior
Sinblood - boots mesh and textures for shades warrior
Growlf - i converted several meshes from growlfs oblivion pack
Exnem - Rogue top and and short shorts that i used everywhere
R18PN - lingerie and diano meshes
Jonas opines - a few meshes from kristina's closet type 3 clothing
Henai
SteamBB
Bronson - Trooper meshes

If i forgot you please let me know!

Now for some screenshots, not that these are not all the stuff in the pack, there is more im just too lazy to take pictures of

Pipers outfit

2016_01_08_00003.jpg

Dresses

2016_01_08_00009.jpg
2016_01_08_00007.jpg

Synth Uniform

2016_01_08_00013.jpg

Casual Outfit (beggining of game)

2016_01_09_00002.jpg2016_01_09_00003.jpg

Micro Bikinis (buy them at drumlin diner)

2016_01_09_00006.jpg
2016_01_09_00004.jpg

Custom Wolf Armor (buy it at Drumlin Diner)

2016_01_09_00008.jpg
2016_01_09_00007.jpg

Ratty Skirt

2016_01_09_00001.jpg

Greser jacket and jeans

2016_01_05_00002.jpg
2016_01_05_00001.jpg

Grognak

2016_01_06_00001.jpg

I also made a version that is just a resize of vanilla for those of you who want more modest characters lol. Just didnt take a picture of that one!

silver shroud, AKA Shades Warrior Armor!
oringally by Danic

2016_01_01_00001.jpg2016_01_01_00002.jpg2016_01_01_00003.jpg

Courser Uniform - AKA black widow outfit! --- originally from here http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53696/?

2016_01_03_00001.jpg2016_01_03_00002.jpg2016_01_03_00003.jpg2016_01_03_00005.jpg

ATHLETIC OUTFIT (these shorts CANNOT CONTAIN THE BOOTY)

2015_12_17_00004.jpg2015_12_17_00002.jpg

HARNESS

This texture is actually from Calyp's harness mod on the nexus, im working on obtaining permission to use it
2015_12_16_00009.jpg2015_12_16_00008.jpg
2015_12_16_00007.jpg

COMBAT ARMOR

2015_12_16_00004.jpg

Army fatigues

2015_12_17_00001.jpg

Diamond City Guard's Armor

2015_12_16_00010.jpg

Vault Suit

2015_12_17_00007.jpg
2015_12_17_00006.jpg

Alternative Vault Suit Option

2015_12_18_00005.jpg
2015_12_18_00006.jpg

DB tech varsity Outfit (unique clothing item in game)

2015_12_18_00004.jpg2015_12_18_00003.jpg

Kellog's Armor

2015_12_19_00002.jpg2015_12_19_00001.jpg

BOS Uniform

I wanted it to still feel like somewhat of a suit.

2015_12_20_00001.jpg2015_12_20_00003.jpg2015_12_20_00002.jpg

alternate BOS uniform

2015_12_21_00002.jpg

Macready's outfit

2015_12_21_00001.jpg

Metal

2015_12_22_00001.jpg

2015_12_22_00005.jpg

Drifter outfit

screenshot uses this retex, you will need to rename the files to default so they overwrite
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4505/?
2015_12_22_00006.jpg2015_12_22_00007.jpg

Cage "Armor" - very skimpy

2015_12_22_00008.jpg
2015_12_22_00009.jpg

Optional Less skimpy cage armor (basically just a resize of vanilla)

2015_12_23_00005.jpg

Minuteman General's outfit

2015_12_23_00001.jpg
2015_12_23_00002.jpg

Minuteman outfit

2015_12_23_00003.jpg
2015_12_23_00004.jpg

Road Leathers

2015_12_28_00001.jpg2015_12_28_00002.jpg

Jeans and Flannel and Winter Jacket outfits

Flannel shirt and Jeans
2015_12_28_00003.jpg
2015_12_28_00004.jpg
winter jacket and jeans
2015_12_28_00005.jpg

Cait's Corset

2015_12_30_00001.jpg
2015_12_30_00003.jpg

Basball

2015_12_31_00001.jpg
2015_12_31_00002.jpg

Convert almost any CBBE based outfit to Double Melons (it must be cbbe curvy, curvy (outfit), slim , or slim(outfit)):

Make sure you have the latest version of my slider addon mod.
First you need to find out what cbbe body variant the author used in the mod, they will usually say in the description. Most common is CBBE curvy, and for the sake of this tutorial im going to assume its CBBE curvy

For this one the order is extremely important!

1. File -> load reference -> curvyToDM.osp (because the body the author used is CBBE curvy)------ The reference MUST be loaded first or sometimes it wont work!
2. File -> load outfit -> the nif you want to resize to DM
3. Slider -> conform all
4. Move the slider all the way to right
6. Slider -> set base shape
6a: You can stop here and save the file if you only want plain double melons with no other sliders
7. File -> load reference -> CBBE2pac.osp
8. slider -> conform all
9. Load your preset that you made with my slider addons by using slider -> load slider preset
10. Export the nif and overwrite the original!

Thats it!

2_5 bodyslide files patch.7z

Love it 2pac. Looking forward to it :).

Would love to see some armors looking like the Chinese stealth suit (star craft ghost armor) and/or some micro bikinis.

Just an question when the body-slide officially gets released would it be possible to change the shape of the outfits to suit our own the body?

Would love to see some armors looking like the Chinese stealth suit and/or star craft ghost armor.

Just an question when the body-slide officially gets released would it be possible to change the shape of the outfits to suit our own the body?

Yes, with a little bit of work :) Should be very easy though 

Would love to see some armors looking like the Chinese stealth suit and/or star craft ghost armor.

Yes, with a little bit of work :) Should be very easy though 

That is even better. Thanks for a very fast response :D

Reminds me more of 'Double Melons' than CBBE.... which actually is a good thing. ;)

That's because it is (i edited the mesh manually in blender to get it to look like DMRA).. It uses CBBE textures and im going to try to make most of the stuff work with sliders so it can work with all CBBE, although initially it will just be for this body type

Reminds me more of 'Double Melons' than CBBE.... which actually is a good thing. ;)

That's because it is (i edited the mesh manually in blender to get it to look like DMRA).. It uses CBBE textures and im going to try to make most of the stuff work with sliders so it can work with all CBBE, although initially it will just be for this body type

Try doing a bikini to suit Vault Suit. Believe me there are many praying very perverted view of that suit.

Try doing a bikini to suit Vault Suit. Believe me there are many praying very perverted view of that suit.

i can do something like that ;)

rTPGrSs.jpg

Hello all! I have come out of the shadows again since a new game has been released to start work on converting and skimpifying all Fallout 4 clothes and armors to CBBE. For now this is just a WIP thread documenting my progress. I've finished several pieces, but i wont be releasing anything until CBBE is officially released and moves out of the alpha stage.

This is just a wip thread to post my screenshots, but i will also take requests for armor you would like to see in game. If i like your suggestion i may do it!

Tell me what you would like to see and i will see what i can do.

Most of the meshes are either heavy modifications of vanilla assets, or converted meshes from skyrim, oblivion, and previous fallout mods. (all done with permission of the author)

All the armors and clothes are being converted to my preferred "DMRA" body type preset, but once outfit studio is released, it will be simple to resize them to whatever body type you want. I will try to make this as painless as possible by providing sliders. 

Now for some screenshots! Ill update this thread as i make new conversions. Ive got my workflow down now, so they should come pretty fast.

ATHLETIC OUTFIT (these shorts CANNOT CONTAIN THE BOOTY)

FZgr9RW.jpgPwQTpPU.jpg

nRsVURC.jpg

HARNESS

This texture is actually from Calyp's harness mod on the nexus, im working on obtaining permission to use it

MoRxUnL.jpg

J8xx57f.jpg

1PJukf2.jpg

COMBAT ARMOR

JfUdfwC.jpg

jsUMz26.jpg0NnqcxS.jpg

Army fatigues

oaCsb75.jpg

Diamond City Guard's Armor

uADXihu.jpg

3NCQZ.gif

Hey 2pac4eva7 nice to see you back :)

I used you're mods from oblivion and skyrim way back :)

I was wondering would you do a version of you're Skimpy Clothing and armor and the body type as well for my modified clothing?

It's a tattered modified harness, parts of it came from calpys' mod but this variant didn't exist, so I made it for personal use, I also changed the clothing ripped effect to make it look like its wear and tear.

I'll send you the file if you want to.

Thanks

12342300_1206010169413766_90674623827317

12299210_1206010109413772_30331814533454

i can do something like that ;)

Excellent! They are very good news for all

Vault suit.... yess.... But i think chest open and more crack in the butt, to keep classy :)

Vault suit.... yess.... But i think chest open and more crack in the butt, to keep classy :)

The key to that dress to be a success, the 111 should appear. You can be on tits, ass or vagina, but must leave the 111.

Hey 2pac4eva7 nice to see you back :)

I used you're mods from oblivion and skyrim way back :)

I was wondering would you do a version of you're Skimpy Clothing and armor and the body type as well for my modified clothing?

It's a tattered modified harness, parts of it came from calpys' mod but this variant didn't exist, so I made it for personal use, I also changed the clothing ripped effect to make it look like its wear and tear.

I'll send you the file if you want to.

Thanks

12342300_1206010169413766_90674623827317

12299210_1206010109413772_30331814533454

send me the file and ill convert it for you ;)

Awesome stuff 2pac. Any chance on the armors that will have thongs( like your combat armor ) if you could add a second option of higher cut thongs? Zonzai kinda did them with there art of magika mod for skyrim: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1040/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D1040%26user%3D1%26gid%3D110&pUp=1

large_36_Licious15865_R.jpg

412vpMjB74L._SS400_.jpg

some of the outfits will definitely have thongs like that ;)

Hey 2pac - can you share the xml for your bodyslide? I'm wretched at making something that looks good, and you got it about nailed there.

Its actually not a bodyslide preset yet. I edited the body mesh manually in blender. Although when i release this mod eventually i hope to have made it into a preset.

Also, just finished the vault suit!

GpeQfEi.jpgjVVTMo7.jpg