Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

attachicon.gif2.xml Here you go bro. 

Hi guys,

I'm new to this mod thing, can someone please show me step by step exactly how to install CBBE mod?

And the bodyslide too.....

I did all the requirements, copy to the data folder, paste bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 in fallout4custom, use nexusmod to enable plug-in...but my female character still have the same default body.....@@!

Help me please!

You need to open body slider and click build. Did you do that?

The wasteland just got a whole lot better... and bigger.

Can you send me that present PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

I love you <3

Sooooo....anyone that can make a preset that looks like Dream Girl? I'd love to have this body shape on my character again...

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/41443-2-1379683455.jpg

Or, failing that, a UNPB type? 

sliders are a bit limmited right now to do that. rigth now we just have belly,breasts and arm sliders.

u can probally get breasts to look about like that and the arms but not leggs and torso area

The main problem I'm having is with the hips/butt. I think this looks pretty close, and here's the back.

Somewhere close to...

I find that where the thigh meets the hip-to-waistline it's not straight and long enough. By my eye to match against dream girl without deviating other siders which de-shape it away. Also the shoulders are a lot broader on dream girl and same limits apply.

DreamGirl.xml

Sooooo....anyone that can make a preset that looks like Dream Girl? I'd love to have this body shape on my character again...

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/41443-2-1379683455.jpg

Or, failing that, a UNPB type? 

sliders are a bit limmited right now to do that. rigth now we just have belly,breasts and arm sliders.

u can probally get breasts to look about like that and the arms but not leggs and torso area

The main problem I'm having is with the hips/butt. I think this looks pretty close, and here's the back.

Somewhere close to...

I find that where the thigh meets the hip-to-waistline it's not straight and long enough. By my eye to match against dream girl without deviating other siders which de-shape it away. Also the shoulders are a lot broader on dream girl and same limits apply.

Excellent! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much, Eu4oric.

This is my first foray into Body Slide - I used CBBE when it first came out, of course, but then went with UNP, and later Dream Girl. I stopped playing Skyrim prior to UUNP, so never messed with the phenomenal customization tool that is Caliente's Body Slide. Caliente, you are a modding GODDESS. 

Hi guys,

I'm new to this mod thing, can someone please show me step by step exactly how to install CBBE mod?

I did all the requirements, copy to the data folder, paste bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 in fallout4custom, use nexusmod to enable plug-in...but my female character still have the same default body.....@@!

Help me please!

The wasteland just got a whole lot better... and bigger.3MhxqVw.png

How do I get it set like this or better yet nothing but leg armor and shoulder armor?

Currently, the only clothing it works with is the Harness. 

The shoulders may have lost some smoothness to them, not sure how they will look ingame but I sort of got the broadness out of them a little more.

Np

Screenie:

fPnY3WG.jpg

Looks wonderful, Eu4oric! This is my preset. Love it!

Hi guys,

Help me please!

How do I get it set like this or better yet nothing but leg armor and shoulder armor?

Using Fallout 4 edit you can simply assign the referencing nif of torso armor to an invisible or blank nif.

Hi guys,

Help me please!

First steap I would recommend to you (being new to this) is to install a mod manager (nexus mod manager -- or NMM -- is probably your best bet at the moment: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/modmanager/?)

Then instead of installing the package directly install then through NMM (using the + button on the left) 

You can after that activate them by doubl;e clicking them (they will be marked with a green checkmark if installed)

This mod is special though in the sense that you need to do an extra step to generate your body through bodyslide. Luckily NMM can help you on this too:

- click on the 2 copgwheels to show the settings

- go to the Supported tools tab on the pref window

- fill Bodyslide 2 path with <path to fallout 4>\Data\Tools\Bodyslide (for example for me it is C:\Users\Frel\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide)

- then you can click on the dropdown menu represented by a folder with 2 crossed tools:

attachicon.gifnmm - bodyslide.png

if you did follow the steps above well you should then have "Launch Bodyslide 2" as illustrated

in bodyslide you can tweak the body with sliders (a preview button allow you to see the result) and when you are done click the "Batch build ..." button on the lower right. A popu p should appear and selct everything ecxcept maybe "NeverNude"

After this you should be done

A final not though. If your game is in a system directory (C:\Program Files for example) then you will probably have to lauch NMM as admin. In general it is better to install your games to be modded on a non system directory (Mine as you can see above is on my home directory)

Hope it helps

Thank you very much for your help! I tried, but still the same @@!. Maybe i did something wrong. Let me erase all the files and redo it.

Again, appreciated your help!

Did you get the Nexus Mod Manager? I really recommend you use that, just one file out of place when manually installing and nothing shows up or your game even crashes. If your on steam validate the steam files first, delete your ini files in "my games" and start up the game fisrt so they are created again without any modifications.

Then install mod manager and start modding.

All you need to do is follow Frel instructions, that will get the body and textures in game, no need to edit any ini files. Installing the body only already is a 500% improvement over the vanilla body.

You will not have the Bodyslider though, that is a seperate program, you edit the body outside the game!! Not the ingame bodyslider triangle when creating your character or at the surgeon!!!!

If your new to mods, 2 pieces of advice, even if you use a mod manager and if you have the available space on your PC.

Before you do anything with mods copy the entire Fallout 4 folder to another disk as a back up. If you ruin your game, and you will at some point when you start modding even with a mod manager :-) simply clear the folder via steam (this will only delete the gamefiles installed via steam and not any other files you copied to the folder, like for instance ENB files or any other files that cannot be installed via mod manager.

Then simply copy the back up folder into place and you have a clean game to restart modding.

Second advice, use a mod manager and create 2 profiles 1 Play profile and 1 Test profile, Install and test any mod you add on the test profile first!! If it does'nt work, corrupts your save files or conflicts with another mod, simply delete the mod. Only when you tested it on the Test profile and everything is ok, install the mod on your Play profile.

good luck

Hey Cell, I noticed that your post says one of your other mods is "unified UNP" Are you the creator of that mod as well as a contributor for this one?

BringTheNoise created Unified UNP, but I stepped in at some point and fixed all the seams/improved stuff/redone the weighting, and then put it on the BodySlide page.

Hey Cell, I noticed that your post says one of your other mods is "unified UNP" Are you the creator of that mod as well as a contributor for this one?

BringTheNoise created Unified UNP, but I stepped in at some point and fixed all the seams/improved stuff/redone the weighting, and then put it on the BodySlide page.

Ok I've got the invisible texture working now by changing the reference to the female body in FO4Edit. My only problem is that the hands become invisible.

6YfJoNF.jpg

If anybody knows why the hands become invisible you would be a great help

heya again well i cant still the BodySlide to work but i just try to look in the esp flie and i cant even see this in it, 

ps. my game is under: D/Programmer/Steam/steamapps/common and run both NMM and BodySlide as adim also have edit both the ini flies and it's still not work anyidea?

Hi guys,

Help me please!

Using Fallout 4 edit you can simply assign the referencing nif of torso armor to an invisible or blank nif.

It's just normal light combat armor + the More Armor Slots mod in my case. The bandoleer is a basic leather chest piece dropped by low level raiders. It is not full body clothing like the harness is. They are barefoot though so I want to know if there is a boots mod. That would be nice. 

More Armor Slots link: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/745/?

Also, is there any way a mod could be made so that only the player and select NPCs(Like companions) use the CBBE mesh/skeleton/textures/etc?

Someone could correct me, but afaik this is not possible because the body mesh is called by the race. HumanRace calls FemableBody.nif for women, and MaleBody.nif for men so every npc in that race gets the same mesh and custom races can't be added without the creation kit.

What could be possible, though im not too sure, is to fake it by making a custom armor and making it use the CBBE .nif, then you could apply different 'armors' to npcs that would just be naked body meshes, but you could make as many variations as you want

I thought I was really smart.  There is a nifty non-lore friendly mod - Colossus Armor, which is just the femalebody.nif  renamed, and the some texturing to give it a shiny metal skinsuit look.  

"OK", I thought, "I will just do a quick copy of the CBBE body, some fancy texturing, and voila, Skinny chick with Huge Rockets in a stainless steel suit from Mars."

But no...i managed to create the floating head and pip boy mod.     But I think there is something to the idea, so time for a little more work.  I need to look at the insides of the harness armor alpha to see why it works and my idea did not...

Or I could just get back to work and wait for the release of the outfit studio...

By the way, using Unique Player gives you the ability to single out the player only.  So far, it seems to be very stable...

Maybe you were smart with the idea, but not with the execution ? :P

This actually does work I've found, so it's possible to make many different body slide variations and have them as armor rather than the naked body mesh, with the obvious drawback that any clothing applied would not fit their body shape (which it doesn't do right now anyway until we get bodyslide**). But for people wanting to create a nudist settlement it should work! for people who might want to the process is:

1 use body slide to create your desired naked body, and then "build"

2 get the FemaleBody.nif it creates and take it out of the "Meshes\Actors\etc" directory and put it in somewhere like "Armor\NakedBodiesWooHoo\FemaleBody.nif"

3 open FO4 edit and copy Armor > SkinNaked and Armor Addon > NakedTorso as a new record into a new file, that you call "mynakedbodyarmormod.esp" or whatever you may choose.

4 in your new .esp, make your SkinNaked call your new custom NakedTorso in the Armature > MODL - Armature record, and in your NakedTorso, change "Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\FemaleBody.nif" to "Armor\NakedBodiesWooHoo\FemaleBody.nif"

5 In your Armor > Skin Naked, there'll be a record that says "FULL - Name", you need to right click and add a name here, whatever you want to call this "armor piece" in game, otherwise you won't be able to get it in game.

6 Save out the .esp, install it by editing the plugins folder, then in game type in the console Help "whatever you named your armor in step 5" and it should list it along with a number. Typing player.additem number will add the naked body to your inventory, then you can make NPCs that are in your factions equip it as they would any armor piece.

You can do this as many times as you want, it's probably best to rename FemaleBody.nif to something that describes the body type, if you're going to make multiple body variations.

** edit - I meant outfit studio!

Doesn't work for me.

In Fallout4.ini I have sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\

In Fallout4prefs.ini I have bEnableFileSelection=1

In Fallout4Custom I have bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 (don't know if I need to put it somewhere specific, its under [Display] now.

So....what does I do??

Doesn't work for me.

Use FalloutCustom.ini and add the following:

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Also make sure you clear any strings you may have added in Fallout4.ini the complete line should look like this:

sResourceDataDirsFinal=
with nothing after the '=' sign.

Just made this if people want to try it out, it allows you to make up to 5 custom CBBE bodies and apply them as armor to NPCs that you are able to trade with (or to anyone if you wanna use the console)

Install the .esp as usual

Create the following directory and place your 5 body types in here, renaming them like so:

\Data\meshes\Armor\NakedArmor\NakedArmor01.nif

\Data\meshes\Armor\NakedArmor\NakedArmor02.nif

\Data\meshes\Armor\NakedArmor\NakedArmor03.nif

\Data\meshes\Armor\NakedArmor\NakedArmor04.nif

\Data\meshes\Armor\NakedArmor\NakedArmor05.nif

Just copy and paste the FemaleBody.nif that BodySlide generates and places into \Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets, and rename it like above. (If you do not want all 5 armors but just 2 or 3 for example, i think it's probably best to put in the 5 anyway, maybe just use the default CBBE preset, because game might crash if it can't find a mesh that's being called, just so the game can find something and be happy)

In the game, in the console type Help "Naked Armor" 0 and the console will list 5 items, Naked Armor A, B, C, D and E, with a number after it.

Type player.additem ######## to add each item to inventory, and then you can apply them to NPCs per the usual trading / equip system.

Lmk if any problems with install or use, i only tried it on a settler at the Abernathy farm since they were closest, but all 5 'armors' worked on her. Can also apply armor pieces fine like leg / chest / arm pieces. I actually didn't check if it works for the player since I play a male char, and forgot that people might also want to do that, so let me know if there are any problems

NakedArmor.rar

I've been having an issue getting CBBE to run properly. It seems that the only thing that is loading is the textures. I've checked and everything seems to be installed correctly, including the mods to the ini files. I don't have any other mods that should be interfering with it, so I'm at a loss as to why it won't work. If I go back to the vanilla textures, everything is normal, so that means the body mod is not working. I must be missing a file somewhere, but am unsure which one. The problem has been previously mentioned here about 10 pages back, but was eventually burred under other posts. If someone could explain how to fix this it would be much appreciated.

I have the same problem but not when go nude.

When in the suit or outfit like harness or some dress i get the issue like that ,but when in nude there's no texture problem like that at all.

I'm kinda confused right now. I have everything install and all set,of course the ini files is all set. But still the problem. 

It just seemed to be an issue with one of my saves. Not sure what exactly caused it, but I'm still suspecting my armor slot mod, though I though I installed it before the save I went back to to fix the issue. Either way, it's probably some other mod causing it if you're having the same problem, which means you'll have to uninstall the mod and go back to a save prior to having the mod installed.

Well i do reinstall all the mod and try loading the 3hr. older save file, still the same.

look like i have to wait for the newer version.

Doesn't work for me.

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Also make sure you clear any strings you may have added in Fallout4.ini the complete line should look like this:

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

I actually made a separate mistake, I didnt realize I had to build the body in Bodyslide, it worked instantly after I did that. I will however try your suggestion out so I dont have to have a long line of text in my ini.

I do have one question though, the "batch build" feature, how does it work? I get that it adds the slider sets to a group of outfits, but is there a specific way it works? I'd like to do it in Skyrim too but I've always been to afraid to mess with it

Doesn't work for me.

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

I actually made a separate mistake, I didnt realize I had to build the body in Bodyslide, it worked instantly after I did that. I will however try your suggestion out so I dont have to have a long line of text in my ini.

I do have one question though, the "batch build" feature, how does it work? I get that it adds the slider sets to a group of outfits, but is there a specific way it works? I'd like to do it in Skyrim too but I've always been to afraid to mess with it

It takes the current settings and make a mesh and texture for each outfit

Archived