Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

Hi guys,

I'm new to this mod thing, can someone please show me step by step exactly how to install CBBE mod?

And the bodyslide too.....

I did all the requirements, copy to the data folder, paste bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 in fallout4custom, use nexusmod to enable plug-in...but my female character still have the same default body.....@@!

Help me please!

Hi guys,

I'm new to this mod thing, can someone please show me step by step exactly how to install CBBE mod?

I did all the requirements, copy to the data folder, paste bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 in fallout4custom, use nexusmod to enable plug-in...but my female character still have the same default body.....@@!

Help me please!

You need to open body slider and click build. Did you do that?

The wasteland just got a whole lot better... and bigger.3MhxqVw.png

Hi guys,

Help me please!

Yes i did that too. But still nothing @@!

Hi guys,

Help me please!

I know for sure this thread already contains a really detailed installation walk through. Try the first page actually. It has fairly thorough install instructions.

To use Busty and this which would I install first?

You can't use busy and CBBE at the same time. Each is it's own different mesh.

Busty is a hex edited mesh of the vanilla body (and only works with the vanilla body), which means that: it's the same exact body as the original with some numbers blown over so when you use the slider, certain parts go further than others.

CBBE is a completely new mesh, that is in no way related to the vanilla body (besides maybe the skeleton it uses) so if you install one, it will overwrite the other. It's either you use Busty, or CBBE (and honestly the CBBE body slider does the exact same thing that busty did, but better)

Install CBBE, and use the bodyslide studio to just make the butt and breasts large.

You can use busty and CBBE yes, i am using it because i use the vault suit and i want some butt in my girl.

The only problem is that if the woman gets nakes the butt and breats will be a little too much, besides that no problem, if you center the triangle in the middle the busty will take no effect.

Really now? That's actually pretty interesting. It works differently than I thought it did then. Literally just a hex edit.

To use Busty and this which would I install first?

You can't use busy and CBBE at the same time. Each is it's own different mesh.

Busty is a hex edited mesh of the vanilla body (and only works with the vanilla body), which means that: it's the same exact body as the original with some numbers blown over so when you use the slider, certain parts go further than others.

CBBE is a completely new mesh, that is in no way related to the vanilla body (besides maybe the skeleton it uses) so if you install one, it will overwrite the other. It's either you use Busty, or CBBE (and honestly the CBBE body slider does the exact same thing that busty did, but better)

Install CBBE, and use the bodyslide studio to just make the butt and breasts large.

You can use busty and CBBE yes, i am using it because i use the vault suit and i want some butt in my girl.

The only problem is that if the woman gets nakes the butt and breats will be a little too much, besides that no problem, if you center the triangle in the middle the busty will take no effect.

Really now? That's actually pretty interesting. It works differently than I thought it did then. Literally just a hex edit.

The latest version of Busty includes a character mesh and textures. These seem like they'd cause issues now. It will ask to overwrite things as of the latest version. (but not prior versions)

Hi guys,

Help me please!

First steap I would recommend to you (being new to this) is to install a mod manager (nexus mod manager -- or NMM -- is probably your best bet at the moment: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/modmanager/?)

Then instead of installing the package directly install then through NMM (using the + button on the left) 

You can after that activate them by doubl;e clicking them (they will be marked with a green checkmark if installed)

This mod is special though in the sense that you need to do an extra step to generate your body through bodyslide. Luckily NMM can help you on this too:

- click on the 2 copgwheels to show the settings

- go to the Supported tools tab on the pref window

- fill Bodyslide 2 path with <path to fallout 4>\Data\Tools\Bodyslide (for example for me it is C:\Users\Frel\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide)

- then you can click on the dropdown menu represented by a folder with 2 crossed tools:

post-213203-0-64172400-1450404715_thumb.png 

if you did follow the steps above well you should then have "Launch Bodyslide 2" as illustrated

in bodyslide you can tweak the body with sliders (a preview button allow you to see the result) and when you are done click the "Batch build ..." button on the lower right. A popu p should appear and selct everything ecxcept maybe "NeverNude"

After this you should be done

A final not though. If your game is in a system directory (C:\Program Files for example) then you will probably have to lauch NMM as admin. In general it is better to install your games to be modded on a non system directory (Mine as you can see above is on my home directory)

Hope it helps

Sooooo....anyone that can make a preset that looks like Dream Girl? I'd love to have this body shape on my character again...

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/41443-2-1379683455.jpg

Or, failing that, a UNPB type? 

sliders are a bit limmited right now to do that. rigth now we just have belly,breasts and arm sliders.

u can probally get breasts to look about like that and the arms but not leggs and torso area

The main problem I'm having is with the hips/butt. I think this looks pretty close, and here's the back.

Hi guys,

Help me please!

First steap I would recommend to you (being new to this) is to install a mod manager (nexus mod manager -- or NMM -- is probably your best bet at the moment: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/modmanager/?)

Then instead of installing the package directly install then through NMM (using the + button on the left) 

You can after that activate them by doubl;e clicking them (they will be marked with a green checkmark if installed)

This mod is special though in the sense that you need to do an extra step to generate your body through bodyslide. Luckily NMM can help you on this too:

- click on the 2 copgwheels to show the settings

- go to the Supported tools tab on the pref window

- fill Bodyslide 2 path with <path to fallout 4>\Data\Tools\Bodyslide (for example for me it is C:\Users\Frel\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide)

- then you can click on the dropdown menu represented by a folder with 2 crossed tools:

attachicon.gifnmm - bodyslide.png

if you did follow the steps above well you should then have "Launch Bodyslide 2" as illustrated

in bodyslide you can tweak the body with sliders (a preview button allow you to see the result) and when you are done click the "Batch build ..." button on the lower right. A popu p should appear and selct everything ecxcept maybe "NeverNude"

After this you should be done

A final not though. If your game is in a system directory (C:\Program Files for example) then you will probably have to lauch NMM as admin. In general it is better to install your games to be modded on a non system directory (Mine as you can see above is on my home directory)

Hope it helps

Thank you very much for your help! I tried, but still the same @@!. Maybe i did something wrong. Let me erase all the files and redo it.

Again, appreciated your help!

Hi guys,

Help me please!

Can you send me that present PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

Honestly, that is a slightly silly question.  If you really want that kind of compatibility you might want to wait a few weeks.  It's not a final release, and without the proper tools it's hard to really make everything play well together.  Unless of course all you are doing are texture mods.

Now.. I say it that way (in regard to Piper) because each of the face parts has it's own textures associated with them.  So if she is using a 1 and a 3 elsewhere they might not match when you retex.  You can always just edit her appearance using the console though.  Anyway, nothing so far will directly conflict with it... but don't expect all your armor and such to work the way you might expect.  Clipping and the like will likely happen with certain configs.

I'm not sure how happy I am seeing so many people that have no clue all grabbing early test releases, but hey, I guess it's as good a time as any to educate.

2.xml Here you go bro. 

Hi guys,

Help me please!

Can you send me that present PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

Hi guys,

Help me please!

Open Bodyslide as an administrator. Sounds like you installed the game in program files and that directory is fidgety about permissions.. Or move the game out of it.

Ok so what clothing do these work with currently i put the red dress on piper totally hides the mod but for some reason she wheres a harness boom works . I see alot of the npcs in the screens are nude but im having trouble trying to get them that way in my game or clothing/armour that allows cbbe to work. I just did a clean install to use cbbe so its the only mod i am currently running.

Ok so what clothing do these work with currently i put the red dress on piper totally hides the mod but for some reason she wheres a harness boom works . I see alot of the npcs in the screens are nude but im having trouble trying to get them that way in my game or clothing/armour that allows cbbe to work. I just did a clean install to use cbbe so its the only mod i am currently running.

Only the harness is supported atm, and armor pieces but they may clip.

Archived