Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

Ok I've got the invisible texture working now by changing the reference to the female body in FO4Edit. My only problem is that the hands become invisible.

6YfJoNF.jpg

If anybody knows why the hands become invisible you would be a great help

If I had to guess, I'd say it might be because there's some armor properties that tell the game that the outfit has to cover the hands. Like if you look at Kellogg's outfit, it takes up several slots on the character slot even though it's just one outift. But it covers the legs, chest, arms, and hands/glove Perhaps you should try editing the Courser Outfit's values in the "armor" tab so that it doesn't take up the hand/glove slots? If I have guessed correctly, it could make the game recognize that it needs to display the hand meshes whenever the player is wearing the Courser Outfit.

But... If you don't mind my asking, how did you get FO4Edit to edit the first and third-person mesh references for armor pieces? I've tried to replace some meshes in the manner that you're doing right now, but I can't figure out how to get to the right menus to tell the game where to reference a certain mesh for a certain armor.

Doesn't work for me.

Use FalloutCustom.ini and add the following:

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Also make sure you clear any strings you may have added in Fallout4.ini the complete line should look like this:

sResourceDataDirsFinal=
with nothing after the '=' sign.

I actually made a separate mistake, I didnt realize I had to build the body in Bodyslide, it worked instantly after I did that. I will however try your suggestion out so I dont have to have a long line of text in my ini.

I do have one question though, the "batch build" feature, how does it work? I get that it adds the slider sets to a group of outfits, but is there a specific way it works? I'd like to do it in Skyrim too but I've always been to afraid to mess with it

It takes the current settings and make a mesh and texture for each outfit

Just of the vanillas? Is there a way to make it use specific armors (ie. downloaded armors)? I didn't see it put  them , anywhere, it ran for like a fifth of a second and said it was finished.

It takes the current settings and make a mesh and texture for each outfit

Just of the vanillas? Is there a way to make it use specific armors (ie. downloaded armors)? I didn't see it put  them , anywhere, it ran for like a fifth of a second and said it was finished.

At the moment ONLY the Harness outfit is included. When Bodyslide and CBBE are finalised for release, then we can expect more outfits. Until then none other clothes fit the CBBE body.

Ok I've got the invisible texture working now by changing the reference to the female body in FO4Edit. My only problem is that the hands become invisible.

6YfJoNF.jpg

If I had to guess, I'd say it might be because there's some armor properties that tell the game that the outfit has to cover the hands. Like if you look at Kellogg's outfit, it takes up several slots on the character slot even though it's just one outift. But it covers the legs, chest, arms, and hands/glove Perhaps you should try editing the Courser Outfit's values in the "armor" tab so that it doesn't take up the hand/glove slots? If I have guessed correctly, it could make the game recognize that it needs to display the hand meshes whenever the player is wearing the Courser Outfit.

But... If you don't mind my asking, how did you get FO4Edit to edit the first and third-person mesh references for armor pieces? I've tried to replace some meshes in the manner that you're doing right now, but I can't figure out how to get to the right menus to tell the game where to reference a certain mesh for a certain armor.

You're right, the courser armor has gloves. Confound it!

As for Fallout 4 Edit, some armors have a first and third person mesh ref and some don't. All I did was change the path by inserting it into a new esp (override or insert as new) and then right click and editing the path.

Some people have avoided doing this and just made the nifs invisible like in Skyrim modding. But it's slightly easier to edit in FO4edit I think.

-snip-

At the moment ONLY the Harness outfit is included. When Bodyslide and CBBE are finalised for release, then we can expect more outfits. Until then none other clothes fit the CBBE body.

This is understandable. Would you happen to know how to properly uninstall this mod? CBBE and the Body Slider worked fine but even after I uninstalled it my custom armors are still not appearing despite having the vanilla body now. Is there any way to fix this, any help would be much appreciated.

8<snip>8

Invisible hand?  Didn't we need one of those in FO3 to convince Sergeant RL-3 that the lone wanderer was not a commie?*

* Yes, I posted an economics joke on an LL Mod Forum.   Sorry.

Just made this if people want to try it out, it allows you to make up to 5 custom CBBE bodies and apply them as armor to NPCs that you are able to trade with (or to anyone if you wanna use the console)

Install the .esp as usual

Create the following directory and place your 5 body types in here, renaming them like so:

\Data\meshes\Armor\NakedArmor\NakedArmor01.nif

\Data\meshes\Armor\NakedArmor\NakedArmor02.nif

\Data\meshes\Armor\NakedArmor\NakedArmor03.nif

\Data\meshes\Armor\NakedArmor\NakedArmor04.nif

\Data\meshes\Armor\NakedArmor\NakedArmor05.nif

Just copy and paste the FemaleBody.nif that BodySlide generates and places into \Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets, and rename it like above. (If you do not want all 5 armors but just 2 or 3 for example, i think it's probably best to put in the 5 anyway, maybe just use the default CBBE preset, because game might crash if it can't find a mesh that's being called, just so the game can find something and be happy)

In the game, in the console type Help "Naked Armor" 0 and the console will list 5 items, Naked Armor A, B, C, D and E, with a number after it.

Type player.additem ######## to add each item to inventory, and then you can apply them to NPCs per the usual trading / equip system.

Lmk if any problems with install or use, i only tried it on a settler at the Abernathy farm since they were closest, but all 5 'armors' worked on her. Can also apply armor pieces fine like leg / chest / arm pieces. I actually didn't check if it works for the player since I play a male char, and forgot that people might also want to do that, so let me know if there are any problems

Yes, this is more or less where I ended up - adding it all into a separate esp, as you also noted.  So armours for the player are just retextures of my CBBE Preset, and the I can also create new bodies and armours for my followers, based on their bodies.  Of course, there is still the problem of the bare feet.  I could use a workaround using the CBBE harness, and again, turning some meshes transparent and changing the texture of the body mesh.  But these are hoops.  I should just be patient!

It is important to remember the materials folder in all of this...

Cell wtf? to update everything was norm

a2lsvZn.jpgn6RAH5E.jpg

Is there a way around this? I'd like to mangle my enemies naked bodies. Don't judge me. 

Yeah, follow the installation instructions or use NMM and you won't have issues. Mod worked on all the female characters wearing the harness or when I stripped them in my game no issues.If you are unfamiliar with BodySlide I would suggest looking up some youtube howtos or even looking for the main BodySlide2 thread on these forums and do some research and make your modding life easier. If you see people posting problems, its because they did not bother to follow or read the instructions or have mods conflicting.

Cell wtf? to update everything was norm

a2lsvZn.jpgn6RAH5E.jpg

Is there a way around this? I'd like to mangle my enemies naked bodies. Don't judge me. 

Yeah, follow the installation instructions or use NMM and you won't have issues. Mod worked on all the female characters wearing the harness or when I stripped them in my game no issues.If you are unfamiliar with BodySlide I would suggest looking up some youtube howtos or even looking for the main BodySlide2 thread on these forums and do some research and make your modding life easier. If you see people posting problems, its because they did not bother to follow or read the instructions or have mods conflicting.

No, I mean the fact that you can't destruct the limbs of dead NPCs. I got the mod working fine first try, but like the dead bodies when you strip them naked they have arms and legs and you can't blow them off with a gun or explosives. 

No, I mean the fact that you can't destruct the limbs of dead NPCs. I got the mod working fine first try, but like the dead bodies when you strip them naked they have arms and legs and you can't blow them off with a gun or explosives.

• Dismemberment does not work for replaced bodies currently

I never understood why people always spend so much time posting questions about a mod that are already answered in the post were they got it files from.

Could you help me understand?

In Fallout4.ini I have sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\

This line is old stuff and known to cause long loading time. Since you use the flag (line before this one) you should just get replace that line with sResourceDataDirsFinal=

In Fallout4.ini I have sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\

This line is old stuff and known to cause long loading time. Since you use the flag (line before this one) you should just get replace that line with sResourceDataDirsFinal=

When i want to remove that line, what do i have to leave and what to delet?

Hi all, i'm not a modder but i use Photoshop for work, I am a little amused to change the textures of the vanilla body for CBBE! I have converted the specular map of Mature Skin for Skyrim on the FO4 CBBE version (it's absolutely the same texture) and add trimmed pubic hair! With this mod the skin are has less glare of Vanilla version and seems more silky and soft (and and not plastic as the vanilla version). I like both versions so I dont know if I continue to use my mod or if I will change it :lol:but I will try to add some modifications for more reflections of the lights on the skin. I repeat, i'm not a modder I don't think I will publish the mod on NexusMods even when it comes out the official version of CBBE, is only in the spirit of sharing with the forum and why I feel embarrassed to ask only (also because i have only converted the specular maps and add the trimmed pubic hair)  :) Still missing neck seam, I will do when I have time or you can do it, does not matter

xy9fjpar.jpg

Fallout4_2015_12_18_14_31_41_20.jpg

Fallout4_2015_12_18_14_32_15_86.jpg

Fallout4_2015_12_18_14_32_03_98.jpg

Silk Body for CBBE .rar

Pro tips : http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Fallout_4_Mod_Installation

it should look like this I believe sresourcedatadirsfinal=strings\

Just made this if people want to try it out, it allows you to make up to 5 custom CBBE bodies and apply them as armor to NPCs that you are able to trade with (or to anyone if you wanna use the console)

Install the .esp as usual

Create the following directory and place your 5 body types in here, renaming them like so:

\Data\meshes\Armor\NakedArmor\NakedArmor01.nif

\Data\meshes\Armor\NakedArmor\NakedArmor02.nif

\Data\meshes\Armor\NakedArmor\NakedArmor03.nif

\Data\meshes\Armor\NakedArmor\NakedArmor04.nif

\Data\meshes\Armor\NakedArmor\NakedArmor05.nif

Just copy and paste the FemaleBody.nif that BodySlide generates and places into \Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets, and rename it like above. (If you do not want all 5 armors but just 2 or 3 for example, i think it's probably best to put in the 5 anyway, maybe just use the default CBBE preset, because game might crash if it can't find a mesh that's being called, just so the game can find something and be happy)

In the game, in the console type Help "Naked Armor" 0 and the console will list 5 items, Naked Armor A, B, C, D and E, with a number after it.

Type player.additem ######## to add each item to inventory, and then you can apply them to NPCs per the usual trading / equip system.

Lmk if any problems with install or use, i only tried it on a settler at the Abernathy farm since they were closest, but all 5 'armors' worked on her. Can also apply armor pieces fine like leg / chest / arm pieces. I actually didn't check if it works for the player since I play a male char, and forgot that people might also want to do that, so let me know if there are any problems

well nice im going to see if that work but i think normal CBBE alpha esp is missing flies inside for me so i would also love to try if someone who has working CBBE esp could upload it and then i cloud see if im right or wrong about the esp flie

• Dismemberment does not work for replaced bodies currently

I never understood why people always spend so much time posting questions about a mod that are already answered in the post were they got it files from.

Could you help me understand?

I was simply asking if anyone knew of a work around. Sorry if that irritates you. 

Archived