Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

_snip-

See big tits, I begin to think it is a vice.

if i can do you mind sharing this preset man?

preset:

http://www.mediafire...2 CBBE V0.1.rar

It has a small bug in the neck, I imagine that in future versions of "bodyslide" the error will no longer be.

I have thought to give support to that body, as I did with "Chsbhc V3 T". Please be patient because even not work very well as the bodyslide ". Any help would be appreciated.

ok i'm slightly drunk and forgot where to put preset files, re enlighten me please?

I think the harness needs to be the first converted piece of clothing in the game as currently it renders raiders as floating heads and hands shooting at me. at liest with the other outfits I can see them.

You did something wrong, it works fine on my end. This is how all my Female enemies look who have the Harnes/Gunner Harness on and males are also working fine. 

post-100078-0-24090800-1450157554_thumb.jpg

post-100078-0-04567500-1450157555_thumb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Vxr7IUF.jpg  Great mod! Maybe the most important mod actually ;) o_o Anyone know how to make the bodies look wet/glossy?

Edit the included FemaleBody_s texture file (that looks like a green unwrapped skin) to be more green :)

Make sure not to change the color around the neck hole or wrist cut off points though because you might get seams.

if you make the bodies more shiny, when it rains i think bodies will become very glossy though and it might look weird,

_snip-

preset:

It has a small bug in the neck, I imagine that in future versions of "bodyslide" the error will no longer be.

I have thought to give support to that body, as I did with "Chsbhc V3 T". Please be patient because even not work very well as the bodyslide ". Any help would be appreciated.

ok i'm slightly drunk and forgot where to put preset files, re enlighten me please?

Hope that helps

Tools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

_snip-

preset:

Hope that helps

Tools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

i am kicking my self right now with how i missed that OBVIOUS folder XD thanks man

I think the harness needs to be the first converted piece of clothing in the game as currently it renders raiders as floating heads and hands shooting at me. at liest with the other outfits I can see them.

You did something wrong, it works fine on my end. This is how all my Female enemies look who have the Harnes/Gunner Harness on and males are also working fine. 

attachicon.gif2015-12-15_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-15_00002.jpg

I had calyp's harness mod installed I shut it off but still have texture issues as in im seeing not boobs and a nipple n  stomach area. maybe I just didn't make her fat enough. I like healthy  its a personal preference. healthy yet stacked.

post-35423-0-39197900-1450163901_thumb.png

Is that harness you got from Calyps? Cause that outfit doesn't work for me at all. I still get the messed up texture bug

The texture is from Calyps.  By the time i found out there as no mesh underneath he already tweaked the vanilla one to acomodate.

The mesh in my screenshot is a tweaked version of Calientes CBBE.  If by texture bug you mean invisible legs its cuz calientes harness included in the alpha didn't have leg meshes either.  I just did some tweaking to Calientes mesh so that i could used calyps.   I'll post wat i have below.

Oh,  can you share the harness for the original body (curvy)?

Sure. 

All credit goes to CBBE team.  I just did a little nifswaping.   Love you guys

CBBE CURVY HARNESS.7z

attachicon.gif2015-12-15_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-15_00002.jpg

I had calyp's harness mod installed I shut it off but still have texture issues as in im seeing not boobs and a nipple n  stomach area. maybe I just didn't make her fat enough. I like healthy  its a personal preference. healthy yet stacked.

Are you sure you put the harness with your edits in the proper place? "Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\armor\raider04" I am also using Calyps's harness with the default .esp and having no issues. I think you put stuff in the wrong spots or you didn't make the proper edits to the .ini files. You should look up some guides on how to use bodyslide properly, I think there is a write up on this forum somewhere not positive though. Double check your ini files and make sure all the files are in their proper folders.

Since then I use ModOrganizer in Skyrim i want to ask you to add one function to bodyslide. I would like to have option to choose custom output path for newly created meshes that makes full data path (meshes/actor/character/.../*.nif).

Similar function has TexBlend.

post-416268-0-77018400-1450169874_thumb.png

The reason for this request not to replace origial files, but rather make a new mod made by new meshes that replace old one only in virtual.

My English is bad, sry.

Is that harness you got from Calyps? Cause that outfit doesn't work for me at all. I still get the messed up texture bug

The texture is from Calyps.  By the time i found out there as no mesh underneath he already tweaked the vanilla one to acomodate.

The mesh in my screenshot is a tweaked version of Calientes CBBE.  If by texture bug you mean invisible legs its cuz calientes harness included in the alpha didn't have leg meshes either.  I just did some tweaking to Calientes mesh so that i could used calyps.   I'll post wat i have below.

Oh,  can you share the harness for the original body (curvy)?

Sure. 

All credit goes to CBBE team.  I just did a little nifswaping.   Love you guys

Oh no, I don't get invisible legs, I see my legs fine, it's just that for calyps' harness I get the nipple on tummy bug, where the textures aren't properly positioned. Yet ironically it works fine on the normal raider04 harness

@nobloch  -  If you are using Mod Organizer the overwrite folder function is not working in Alpha 2 as yet.  (Its in the known issues).  Once its working you should be able to set that folder/mod as the destination.

Fantastic Mod Btw   :)

Depends. I remember when  I was using BS with MO for Skyrim, changed files, that already existed didn't make it to the overwrite folder, instead the active ones were overwritten. Only new files landed in overwrite.

However, I could see some use under certain conditions for that option outside the use for mo, from that I tend to support this as an option to add.

Oh no, I don't get invisible legs, I see my legs fine, it's just that for calyps' harness I get the nipple on tummy bug, where the textures aren't properly positioned. Yet ironically it works fine on the normal raider04 harness

Because Calyps Harnesses use the vanilla body, and as such the vanilla uv. You'd need a CBBE version of that mod.

Since then I use ModOrganizer in Skyrim i want to ask you to add one function to bodyslide. I would like to have option to choose custom output path for newly created meshes that makes full data path (meshes/actor/character/.../*.nif).

Similar function has TexBlend.

attachicon.gifoutput.png

The reason for this request not to replace origial files, but rather make a new mod made by new meshes that replace old one only in virtual.

My English is bad, sry.

"Batch Build" already does that when you hold the CTRL key before clicking the button.

Actually it just auto-deletes esp entries from your plugins.txt file. This can be solved by setting the file to read-only.

Also, CBBE will almost definitelly not need an ESP file so it should still work.

I just had to chime in and say it's funny you said that since the newest version of CBBE does in fact use an ESP to fix the leg texture on the back of the head problem.  I just thought it was a bit humorous, since at the time of your writing it didn't.  Just goes to show that nobody can predict the future since I didn't think it would need one either.  I wonder if this means going forward that most body textures will need an ESP to fix that problem, or to put the face texture and the back of the head texture on the same texture map where it SHOULD have been in the first place.  Bethesda was REALLY sloppy this time around with their model UV setup.

Yeah, honestly I don't understand why Bethesda decided to split up the head mesh UV the way they did.

This limits body mods to either use the vanilla layout (or at the very least not have any of the body mesh UV in that area of the vanilla texture) which as mentioned before doesn't make good use of all the space on the texture or create issues with the head UV which means that would one also has to edit the head UV as well which in turn creates issues with mods that edit the NPC appearances or ones that provide different head meshes.

With the way CBBE is set up now NPC face mod and general head mesh/texture authors would have to provide 2 versions at least: one with face meshes/textures generated for the vanilla UV and one with meshes/textures generated for CBBE.

At this point I wonder if it would have just been better to stick with the vanilla UV layout. Remember all the "can you make this compatible with UNP/CBBE?" questions, now imagine that for NPC face mods and head mesh mods.

I am stupid.. i have tried everything but I cant get this mod to work :/

Can someone do a install for dummies, what files I need to put where and what to do to make this amazing mod work? How do one know it works? Do I need to undress my char for the mod to work?

Thanks for this mod, you're all gods amongst men! :angel:

simple download file.

extract files to desktop

for me its the following path c// programsx86/steam/steamapps/common/fallout4/data

drag files from desktop to data.

sorry for being totally stupid... download what file? what files should I extract into fallout4/data?

will it work afterwards?

I am stupid.. i have tried everything but I cant get this mod to work :/

Can someone do a install for dummies, what files I need to put where and what to do to make this amazing mod work? How do one know it works? Do I need to undress my char for the mod to work?

Thanks for this mod, you're all gods amongst men! :angel:

simple download file.

extract files to desktop

for me its the following path c// programsx86/steam/steamapps/common/fallout4/data

drag files from desktop to data.

sorry for being totally stupid... download what file? what files should I extract into fallout4/data?

will it work afterwards?

Download the file from page 7, the original CBBE alpha file.

After that, extract it into c// programsx86/steam/steamapps/common/fallout4/data  

You need to be naked to see the effects yes.

On my end, you need to run bodyslide for raider harness for it to work with raider's harness.

Actually it just auto-deletes esp entries from your plugins.txt file. This can be solved by setting the file to read-only.

Also, CBBE will almost definitelly not need an ESP file so it should still work.

I just had to chime in and say it's funny you said that since the newest version of CBBE does in fact use an ESP to fix the leg texture on the back of the head problem.  I just thought it was a bit humorous, since at the time of your writing it didn't.  Just goes to show that nobody can predict the future since I didn't think it would need one either.  I wonder if this means going forward that most body textures will need an ESP to fix that problem, or to put the face texture and the back of the head texture on the same texture map where it SHOULD have been in the first place.  Bethesda was REALLY sloppy this time around with their model UV setup.

Yeah, honestly I don't understand why Bethesda decided to split up the head mesh UV the way they did.

This limits body mods to either use the vanilla layout (or at the very least not have any of the body mesh UV in that area of the vanilla texture) which as mentioned before doesn't make good use of all the space on the texture or create issues with the head UV which means that would one also has to edit the head UV as well which in turn creates issues with mods that edit the NPC appearances or ones that provide different head meshes.

With the way CBBE is set up now NPC face mod and general head mesh/texture authors would have to provide 2 versions at least: one with face meshes/textures generated for the vanilla UV and one with meshes/textures generated for CBBE.

At this point I wonder if it would have just been better to stick with the vanilla UV layout. Remember all the "can you make this compatible with UNP/CBBE?" questions, now imagine that for NPC face mods and head mesh mods.

Keep in mind that a lot of female followers have enough hair to cover that area up.

Download the file from page 7, the original CBBE alpha file.

After that, extract it into c// programsx86/steam/steamapps/common/fallout4/data  

You need to be naked to see the effects yes.

On my end, you need to run bodyslide for raider harness for it to work with raider's harness.

I just tried this.

- put files into fallout4/data folder

- do the thing with the .ini and put the CBBE file in fallout4/data

- entered the game

- char is in power armor

- removes all clothes and power armor

- char is standing there flat like a sob with a white bra on.

- what to do? how do I remove this underwear/bra/panties?

Archived