Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

@tonicmole  I have a question about using CBBE and Busty :D

It is possible to use this mod with your mod? i mean i like cbbe but the scale on clothes isnt added yet, but im wondering if using both mods would cause a bug or a rare effect on the body D:

Thanks!

Yes you can, but the naked body will be a little strange, no bugs, just strange.

CBBE just has to be adjusted properly.  I have a CBBE/Busty preset I've attached below if you want to test them together.  

GRRL.xml

post-29193-0-30716600-1449878387_thumb.jpg

Will CBBE get it's own texture file path?  (Sorry if this has already been brought up)  I ask because without it anything non CBBE will have a messed up texture (I bet someone already said this) Rarely has 100% of the armor and clothing been ported.  Also it'd make any non CBBE custom armor a no go.

Also, unless CBBE is re-wrapped it appears the 1st person hand has no where to fit it's texture.  It appears it swaps places with the back of the right knee. :)

If you want some feedback, the butt looks a little strange towards the top in the arch of the back area. It's like maybe the butt crack isn't long & deep enough, or something. I dunno.

Will CBBE get it's own texture file path?  (Sorry if this has already been brought up)  I ask because without it anything non CBBE will have a messed up texture (I bet someone already said this) Rarely has 100% of the armor and clothing been ported.  Also it'd make any non CBBE custom armor a no go.

Also, unless CBBE is re-wrapped it appears the 1st person hand has no where to fit it's texture.  It appears it swaps places with the back of the right knee. :)

They're going to get converted with OutfitStudio and first person looks wrong because no 1st person models were supplied yet.

If you want some feedback, the butt looks a little strange towards the top in the arch of the back area. It's like maybe the butt crack isn't long & deep enough, or something. I dunno.

They're going to get converted with OutfitStudio and first person looks wrong because no 1st person models were supplied yet

Seems like that could be problematic in my opinion.  It'd require all in game clothing and armor be converted.  Anywho, that's my suggestion.

It is possible to use this mod with your mod? i mean i like cbbe but the scale on clothes isnt added yet, but im wondering if using both mods would cause a bug or a rare effect on the body D:

Thanks!

Yes you can, but the naked body will be a little strange, no bugs, just strange.

CBBE just has to be adjusted properly.  I have a CBBE/Busty preset I've attached below if you want to test them together.  

Thanks man! works like a charm,just edited by myself the ChubbyWaist (to 20%) and some others on Hips,so i dont need to wait a lot for clothes scaling haha, Busty + CBBE ftw

EDIT: some pictures 

post-111908-0-79003200-1449886887_thumb.png

post-111908-0-35934900-1449886963_thumb.png

post-111908-0-17810700-1449887037_thumb.png

Thanks very much all!  

On the issue of proportion,  the overall length of the torso (shoulder to crotch) is more or less dictated by the size of the vanilla body.   Otherwise animations get very strange as centers of rotation no longer line up with where joints are in the skeleton.  (also note that the top of the body model is about midway up the neck-- the shoulders are  closer to the bottom of the neck hole). The length proportions within the torso are more or less made to line up with the classic "Ideal Proportions" as commonly attributed to Andrew Loomis.  for this case, the distance from the crotch to the navel is the same as the distance from the navel to the nipple.   

But, there's a lot of variation in bodies, so the ideal proportions don't fit every one, nor are they really all that desirable on their own.  Things like the "breast Height" slider hopefully help with that, and I'm thinking that a waist height slider might be another good add.  chest depth and width possibly too as ways to add some weight to the top of the body outside of just boobs :)  Anyway, thanks very much for suggestions, I'm always hoping to improve where I can!

Thanks for the explanation and yeah I am aware that all these proportion  are a matter of taste (which luckily are as varaierd as there are typoe of bodies in real life). I just woindered if the waist line adjustement was a pssobility and your answer is very encouraging. I think that position of waistline (ate least to me) is the biggest difference between CBBE and UNP : which so far made UNP very hard to emulate with a CBBE despite its huge flexibiotly with bodyslide.

It is nice to see that you are always willing to improve your body which while not as much to may taste than others is definitely more than fine.

I'm having an issue where my character's butt can't get bigger. The sliders are Full and it only affects the NPCs butt.

What is the position of the dot on the body triangle of you character ?

The bodyslide shape you set is right in the middle of the triangle. Maybe you had your body set up all the way to skinny (bottom right on the triangle) which then kind of removed all the tweaks you made. 

I may be  wrong though but it looks like it is done as follow right now:

- corners of the triangle (skinny, muscular, heavy) are kind of preset (they may be influenced by your sliders but tyend to gravitate toweard those archetypes)

- the body you preview in bodyslide is the dead center of the triangle

Hence if you want to have the exact body you did set up you want to keep the boduy around this center. Just either go to the surgeopn iun Diamond city or type "slm 14 1" uin the console to make your body back toi this center position.

So, after messing with it quite a while, I've pretty much managed to make a version which is almost perfect, but there's one thing which looks a bit weird however you tweak the proportions. It's the breast outer/upper line which leads straight up to upper chest muscle, which you know, is possible, but it's far more common for that line to be curved inwards, hence giving the boobs shape we all know and love.

Something felt a tad bit off however I've tweaked my character, I couldn't  put my finger on it, and then I've noticed that. So, a slider adjusting the outer/upper boob curve, to determine would it be curved inwards or outwards would be great, other than that, I've managed to tweak it to perfection, for my taste, of course...

I'm having an issue where my character's butt can't get bigger. The sliders are Full and it only affects the NPCs butt.

What is the position of the dot on the body triangle of you character ?

The bodyslide shape you set is right in the middle of the triangle. Maybe you had your body set up all the way to skinny (bottom right on the triangle) which then kind of removed all the tweaks you made. 

I may be  wrong though but it looks like it is done as follow right now:

- corners of the triangle (skinny, muscular, heavy) are kind of preset (they may be influenced by your sliders but tyend to gravitate toweard those archetypes)

- the body you preview in bodyslide is the dead center of the triangle

Hence if you want to have the exact body you did set up you want to keep the boduy around this center. Just either go to the surgeopn iun Diamond city or type "slm 14 1" uin the console to make your body back toi this center position.

Thanks! I had it on slim,no wonder it was flat  :D

This is extremely impressive considering not even a proper niftools it out, this must be the most advanced mod yet, adult or non-adult, and especially when OS is released. I'm sure if the dedication for everything was as high as the dedication for sexy women everyone would get things done faster ;)

I have a small problem... literally. I've read the whole thread and I think I'm the only one with this issue (maybe I'm the only one trying to create small boobs!)

It seems that the mesh normals aren't edited when the shape is edited? For example setting BreastsGone to almost all the way up creates a good mesh shape, but in-game it's like the mesh has a normal map of big boobs applied. Shadows are cast under the boob that is much more intense than it should be, and they still look very round, until you see a profile view and they are flat.

I thought it might be the diffuse texture so I edited the baked in shadow out, but it didn't help; they still react to light as if they are heavily spherical, i've tried viewing them under different light sources to be sure. After I was sure it's vertex normals, I exported the .nif of my flat chested girl into a modeling program and checked the normal angles, and indeed under the breast they were all pointing 'down' and above the breast they were all pointing 'up' and they looked spherical at any angle that wasn't a profile view.

If this isn't the intended behaviour of BodySlide, could Caliente or someone try to recreate this issue? Is it posible to edit vertex normals so that they don't inheret the base shape, for example just if there was a "reset normal angle" button?

I can provide images if it would help.

Edit: here's an image just in case, where red is where the normals are pointing, and green is where they should be pointing, and the fake shadow that is also in-game:

post-848239-0-27059500-1449894122_thumb.jpg

If this is the standard behavior of BodySlide, doesn't it mean that if the normals are baked into vertexes from the original base mesh, then the further people's edits deviate from the base mesh, the more incorrect normals will be? While everyone's results so far look really good, and it's possible that you only really notice this in rare scenarios, wouldn't it be much better to have the vertex normals be based on the edited shape rather than the base mesh shape?

Congrats and many thanks to Caliente Cell et al.! All hail!

I know this is pretty amateurish but I am still learning to tweak the Bodyslide settings. Also not sure why things are so shiny. I have Oni Hair retexture and Eyes of Beauty loaded, only.

I have a settlement at Red Rocket, where my character collects settlers who remind him of Nora, and protect them from the bad bad mans of the wasteland.

"Welcome," says the sheriff. "Though I know he has selected you, we must still take precautions."

IMBMJxB.jpg

"Line up in an orderly fashion, and submit to an inspection by our guards."

s8onVKX.jpg

7CCAs2H.jpg

"I highly advise you not to make any sudden moves, or fail to follow orders at any time. Our guards are well armed and quite competent."

y47BRIc.jpg

"The rules are simple: You work, you eat."

N5fqT3o.jpg

lbeVJgm.jpg

uhgiCwv.jpg

vVItFXd.jpg

xpANiws.jpg

"Our guards will protect you,"

9O7FOZI.jpg

"...but will also be ensuring your good behavior."

vPpWjx2.jpg

"In return, you will be safe, fed, and given a bed,"

Cbtaaie.jpg

iq5lSdr.jpg

kGIKIDf.jpg

PO4EokY.jpg

KUyWIfT.jpg

"And cared for by our expert staff, and our benefactor."

QE1Q8Z3.jpg

APB1uZs.jpg

I have come across something rather odd. It is probably me screwing with the sliders, but the boob in certain morphs is behaving oddly both on the inner curve and the outer pectoral. Try as I might, these two areas (from certain views) seem to not play nice with any of the slider options. I have image links in the spoiler tag along with more information. Also, the just about the same morph in bodyslide for skyrim did not contain these issues, which I found odd. The exact sliders for the relevant body areas are visible and scrolled through within the screenshots if you're curious.

http://imageshack.com/a/img907/3038/ANMPV2.png

Looks normal from the front.

http://imageshack.com/a/img910/1417/Dk5VhN.png

And from the side

But the top angle in particular reveals some serious strangeness. It's like the boob shape is mounted on a flesh square box, the inside is angular, and the outer has another odd bump. The full-ness wasn't an issue from this angle either in the skyrim duplicate, but that I might be able to get fiddled right--if it wasn't for these square angles stubbornly refusing to die. It could just be me, or it could be that there is something strnage happening. I figured I'd let you know and just find something that works correctly when the time comes to deploy the bodyslide.

I acknowledged that pushing any slide past the 0-100 range will cause distortions, but if you fiddle there for yourself you'll see it's actually helping the shape, its even more weird with that slider set to 0.

Thanks!

How strange? I'm running busty as well and I don't notice anything strange

Archived