11 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I examined the CD installation package files that you sent me via DM and it looks to me like you have CD framework version 4.09.

Edit this file: SKSE/Plugins/Devious Devices - Equip/System/DDE/System.json

and change this line to specify CD version 409:

"icdxcompatiblever" : [ 409, 416 ],

is there any way to recover v4.15 or v4.16?

8 hours ago, cciao613 said:

is there any way to recover v4.15 or v4.16?

I'm not an expert on Captured Dreams, but I think that CD has two different version numbers -- the overall CD version number, and a separate CD framework version number.

I think that DDE checks the CD framework version number, which is different from the overall CD version number.

Furthermore, I think that all CD versions from 4.09 through 4.16 all have the same CD framework version number 4.09.

So that means you can specify 409 in the DDE System.json file and it should work okay for all CD versions from 4.09 through 4.16.

I could be wrong about this, and other folks, please correct me if you believe that CD works differently.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to this whole modding thing, and I have a slight problem with DD. I can't figure out how to get the faces to line up with the gags, for example to have ballgags inside NPCs mouths and so on...I don't know if I need a  separate mod for it, or if I have to do some tinkering in-game, or if I simply cucked something up during the installing process, but I used a mod amnager, and everything else works fine so I don't think I screwed up the installing, so I'm quite sure what to do, could someone help me out?

17 minutes ago, JustSomeGuy976 said:

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to this whole modding thing, and I have a slight problem with DD. I can't figure out how to get the faces to line up with the gags, for example to have ballgags inside NPCs mouths and so on...I don't know if I need a  separate mod for it, or if I have to do some tinkering in-game, or if I simply cucked something up during the installing process, but I used a mod amnager, and everything else works fine so I don't think I screwed up the installing, so I'm quite sure what to do, could someone help me out?

Ooops, I typed "I'm quite sure what what to do", which is obviously not the case, I was trying to say that I'm not quite sure what to do

27 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

You need MfgFix for the mouth to open with the gag on. This is not specific to Devious Devices Equip. This is true for all Devious Devices gags.

And is this a mod, or a plugin or something like that? I searched for it here on loverslab, but found nothing, is this something I need to download from nexus? And btw nexusmods isn't avaible for me atm, I'm not sure what's with that.

51 minutes ago, JustSomeGuy976 said:

And is this a mod, or a plugin or something like that? I searched for it here on loverslab, but found nothing, is this something I need to download from nexus?

Yes, it's a mod available from Nexus for both Skyrim LE and SE.

Skyrim LE version: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596

Skyrim SE version: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669

On 1/2/2021 at 7:31 PM, Herowynne said:

I am using DDE 4.60 on Skyrim SE and I do not get any plug effects. Are plug effects working for other folks?

Is there an SE version of DDE 4.60, or are you just using the LE version? I've been trying to figure this out for a while. I seem to remember trying to use DDE LE a while back and it crashed my SE game. The most recent version for SE that I can find is DDE 3.50 SE.

3 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

Is there an SE version of DDE 4.60, or are you just using the LE version?

Inte gave me permission to do the official Skyrim SE ports for all of Inte’s mods.

So the Skyrim SE port of DDE that I was talking about is my version, that is intended to become the official port.

But I do not want to make my port of DDE available until I get an answer about whether the plug effects work or are broken in Skyrim LE, to let me know whether or not I broke them in my port.

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

Inte gave me permission to do the official Skyrim SE ports for all of Inte’s mods.

So the Skyrim SE port of DDE that I was talking about is my version, that is intended to become the official port.

But I do not want to make my port of DDE available until I get an answer about whether the plug effects work or are broken in Skyrim LE, to let me know whether or not I broke them in my port.

Thanks. That would be great to see an updated version. I use that program a lot, and would love to get PoP working on SE. I'll keep looking out for it.

On 1/1/2021 at 10:23 PM, Canaduh said:

How possible would it be to have a device slot detector integrated into this mod, so I can swap out items I don't like that I may acquire via DCL or other, like a straight swap?

You could just unequip the specific items you don't like and equip the ones you do (either as a custom outfit, or directly from the library).

18 hours ago, Bluticus said:

Still not sure what is causing this, for some reason the zipless transparent catsuits only feature the zips over my characters' nipples and crotch. Using DDE 4.52

Hide contents

https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2020_11/20201128135311_1.jpg.f9e92de098411f024f80edc49b65d13f.jpg

Are you on SE? If so, no idea. They work fine in LE. 

On 12/31/2020 at 10:08 AM, Xuvish said:

Bug Report

I updated all your files to most recent versions in a brand new game.  These were the only files I changed before the game.  I sorted per LOOT and ran both Bodyslide and FNIS.

Skyrim Utility Mod 160 (3 files)

1st main mod This is overwritten by default MCM.

2nd default MCM This overwrites main mod.

3rd UIE Patch

Prison Overhaul 460

SD Cages 380

Devious Devices Equip 460 

Devious Devices Equip - CD Patch 460

I use alternate start and after changing my preferences in MCMs for all my mods, I eventually get a screen changing of colors.  It makes a sound after each change.  It goes from the normal version to a distorted version.  It stays distorted for about 5-10 seconds then goes back to normal.  After about 15-30 seconds it goes to distorted.  It also does it after I click the statue and start gameplay.

I'm wondering if it may be something with SUM.

Screenshot 1 is normal, Screenshot 2 is distorted. 

What do I need to do to fix?

screenshot 1.jpg

screenshot 2.jpg

Got similar problem too

4 hours ago, MadlySoldier said:

Got similar problem too

This was due to the Night Eyes being on in the Skyrim Utility Mod MCM menu.  It is under the Skyrim Misc section or something like that in the MCM menu.  If you disable it, then everything is fine.  Older versions were defaulted to disable.  My version of the new mod was defaulted to Manual.