22 hours ago, rcy68 said:

SUM is listed as a requirement on the mod page, EXCEPT it`s not shown as required in the top right corner, in the File Information section. So...which is it??

This is true, but when in doubt why not use the required mods shown in both places? In any case, I will update it. 

22 hours ago, rcy68 said:

FYI: for whatever reason, I don`t currently have SUM installed, and things seem fine. But I am gonna update the big 3 DD mods(Assets/Integration/Expansion). I seem to have fallen behind on a couple updates. So "fine" might change.

You definitely need to have SUM installed. DDe is using a lot of SUM functions and a full SUM script mostly for its MCM.  

Not sure if it's just a temporary issue with the download server, but when I download the newest version the archive is broken. 7-Zip can't read it and MO crashes when trying to load it. I'll try again later, but I figured I should post in case the file got mangled during upload.

Issue is resolved. Just download being strange.

19 hours ago, Inte said:

You definitely need to have SUM installed. DDe is using a lot of SUM functions and a full SUM script mostly for its MCM.

A thousand pardons, oh wise one. I mixed up DDx and DDe. They both start with the letter "e" for the third word. Expansion/Equip. Total bonehead move on my part. Good news is I have SUM now. And the bad news is I have SUM now. That things MCM...complete and total gibberish to me. No clue what to do with it. But that`s my problem, not yours. So no big deal. And I`m trying POP out, and I think SUM is a requirement. So it works out.

1 hour ago, Zitanna said:
  Hide contents

8289a1f205e7ebaf6213225942b7a699.png

I keep seeing this error message. I see that other people have had the issue but I'm not sure how to fix it. I have Captured Dreams latest version + DDe 452 and the 452 CD patch. 

What version is your CD?

You can see it here.

20200820002914_1.jpg

It can't be helped, I have to report it, but I can't explain it.

Since DDe Version No. 4.50 I get CTD on DDaix device removals.

It's not regularly, that's why it's hard to track down. It seems to happen with any DDaix devices.

At first I thought it might be the combo with DT3, but after testing other means of DDaix removal I don't get any CTD (removing DDs with DFC atm).

The DDe instabilities started since you added that "powers return" effect after device removal. It sometimes shows up, sometimes it doesn't.

Because I can remove devices without CTD with other mods there must be something new since DDe 450 that causes CTD after closing the DDe MCM so the device can get removed.

The CTD only happens after closing the DDe MCM and sometimes right away or I can see for a short moment "power returns" animation before CTD.

So far I had it with:

> DDx leather hood

> DDx chastity bra

> DDx balloon hood

> DDx elbow binder

> DDx prisoner chains

> various DDe devices

I have that issue with two different LOs now since DDe 450 or since you added that "power returns" effect. I wonder if that effect might conflict with mods that also add effects or register device removals.

Because there are so many new devious mods out there I can't tell what exactly would conflicts or if it's just DDe 450.

By now the CTD chance while using DDe is high enough that I can't use DDe for device removal anymore without saving before removing any devious devices via DDe MCM.

It's very rare that I use DDe to remove/exchange DDs so I would say I have a 50% chance now that DDe causes CTD if used.

If no one else reports this I would say it's unique to my various mod combinations.

It didn't happen with earlier DDe versions, so I'm baffled ?‍♂️

9 hours ago, Zitanna said:

It says 4.09, yet I'm using the 4.15 ESP. Is it based off the meshes and textures part? I thought 4.09 was the last version for part 2 and 4.15 for part 1.

image.thumb.png.ec41065a8180fb4ca8fda2dd2de27077.png

CD 4.16 (last CD version) is a patch (released by @Veladarius) to make CD 4.15 compatible with DDi 4.xx as CD 4.15 only supports DDi 3.xx

However, if you are sure your CD version is compatible, you can add it to the CD compatible versions list (iCDxCompatibleVer) bellow.

json.jpg

If it is 4.09 enter it as an integer 409. That should stop that message box from appearing. 

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Since DDe Version No. 4.50 I get CTD on DDaix device removals.

I must say, you are the first to say that. I've never had that happen on my game either. 

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

The DDe instabilities started since you added that "powers return" effect after device removal.

That has been there since DDe 1.20. Also, that effect is completely vanilla. Tho, it is playing a sound from SL (SexLabVoiceFemale08Hot). Perhaps you are missing said sound?

You can test it by removing the effect through the console.

Player.RemoveItem xx01e434  

6 hours ago, Inte said:

Perhaps you are missing said sound?

The sound is playing if it has the chance.

6 hours ago, Inte said:

That has been there since DDe 1.20. Also, that effect is completely vanilla.

OH! I never saw the effect before with DDe, usually I know that effect only from POP.

6 hours ago, Inte said:

I must say, you are the first to say that. I've never had that happen on my game either. 

I keep an eye on it. The idea it is related to the device removal effect is only born from pocking in the dark.

Probably a conflict with another mod, but it will take a few months until I find that one.

Because it's rare I will have to check if also happens with other mods that can remove devices.

33 minutes ago, Anime Player said:

Das geht nicht es passiert nix 

Was hast du denn erwartet was passieren sollte?

DDe biete neue devices, alternative Texturen für devices, alternative Kontrollen über Effekte von devices, ermöglicht es DD Sets zu erstellen, ermöglicht es NPC zu fesseln via MCM or Selbstbondage, du kannst custom Prisoner Outfits erstellen für POP, du kannst DDe als devices Skarpell benutzen wenn du nur einzelne devices entfernen möchtest.

Dein Kommentar ist ein wenig zu mau um wirklich helfen zu können.

1 minute ago, donttouchmethere said:

Was hast du denn erwartet was passieren sollte?

DDe biete neue devices, alternative Texturen für devices, alternative Kontrollen über Effekte von devices, ermöglicht es DD Sets zu erstellen, ermöglicht es NPC zu fesseln via MCM or Selbstbondage, du kannst custom Prisoner Outfits erstellen für POP, du kannst DDe als devices Skarpell benutzen wenn du nur einzelne devices entfernen möchtest.

Dein Kommentar ist ein wenig zu mau um wirklich helfen zu können.

ah ok dann habe ich was falsch verstanden danke 

On 8/29/2020 at 8:36 AM, skoomaboi said:

how do i select an NPC? i've been getting frustrated trying to find in the mcm on how to set which NPC i want to equip with DD devices

Actor selection is controlled by SUM

Details here:

Spoiler

Quickest way:

Define a "Select Actor Key"

Target the NPC with Select Actor Key

Open DDe MCM (check if the right actor is selected)

Manipulate DDs via DDe

You can also save any actor you selected in the SUM actor list. Save the SUM actor list and you can choose any saved actor directly from DDe.

On 8/21/2020 at 8:22 AM, Inte said:

That has been there since DDe 1.20

Means it never played for me until now (the blue magic effect with sound and "your powers return" message).

Which means DDe was only stable for me, because the effect never worked with DDe on all my setups (since DDe came out) ?

Since DDe 4.50 it works sometimes => CTD

The effect works with POP tho without causing a CTD, means the effect seems to not cause CTD if POP triggers it.

You can test it by removing the effect through the console.

Player.RemoveItem xx01e434  

After testing around:

> if the effect fails to play DDe doesn't CTD

> if the effect plays it causes CTD

=> I say "fails to play", because I'm not sure if the effect should happen with all DDs or only with certain DDs.

This makes the use of DDe a Russian roulette on my Setups.

Will try Player.RemoveItem xx01e434  next.

It's random if the effect plays or not (couldn't find out if it only happens with certain devices).

On my actual game I removed 5 devices over hours of gameplay without seeing the effect, thus had no CTD.

Just now I removed a hood that caused the effect to play => CTD while effect is running.

Tho, it is playing a sound from SL (SexLabVoiceFemale08Hot)

AH! Maybe it's connected to Sexlab Extra Voices ?

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

What s the initial issue here? I could not find the post describing it somehow?! 

I'm just searching for a mod that could change SexLabVoiceFemale08Hot and might cause DDe "after device removal effect" to cause CTD.

Inte believes that DDe showed that blue "power returns effect" after device removal since DDe 1.20.

I only saw it the first time with the last 2 DDe versions and it doesn't show every time I remove a device with DDe.

If it plays it can crash my game.

I can remove the same devices with DFC without getting CTD. That's why I guess it's the effect that not regularly plays and only since newer DDe version plays.

50 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm just searching for a mod that could change SexLabVoiceFemale08Hot and might cause DDe "after device removal effect" to cause CTD.

Inte believes that DDe showed that blue "power returns effect" after device removal since DDe 1.20.

I only saw it the first time with the last 2 DDe versions and it doesn't show every time I remove a device with DDe.

If it plays it can crash my game.

I can remove the same devices with DFC without getting CTD. That's why I guess it's the effect that not regularly plays and only since newer DDe version plays.

extremly weird lol.  at least the first time I hear a sound can cause a CTD?!
Does it happen with the mod installed or only with the voice files active? You could delete the content of the "08Hot" to play no file at all when triggered. 
Also the 08 Slot the active one for you in Sexlab? So has the character that slot selected in SL as their own? 

but now that you mention it I see a strange blue spell during POP Parades and never got to report that (happened on 2 consecutive parades always somewhere in the middle of it).
My character is turned blue for some time then it goes away. But does not CTD or something. 

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

=> I say "fails to play", because I'm not sure if the effect should happen with all DDs or only with certain DDs.

It only happens with heavy bondage devices, e.g. elbowbinders. 

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Will try Player.RemoveItem xx01e434  next.

Let me know if you CTD by just removing that.