Your settings are so damn good and I'm very happy with them :) I don't know if it's possible yet, my modeling knowledge and skills are very basic, but I want to resize the dildo part of the strapon to a more reasonable size. Would this mess up your collision settings?

Your settings are so damn good and I'm very happy with them :) I don't know if it's possible yet, my modeling knowledge and skills are very basic, but I want to resize the dildo part of the strapon to a more reasonable size. Would this mess up your collision settings?

Well thank you, glad to hear it. :)

Yep, it would mess them up a bit but they aren't that exact anyway so it might not be a big deal.

What do you mean by reasonable size btw, bigger or smaller?  :D

If you increase the size then there might be clipping where you had collision boxes moving away from each other before.

Or the strapon could magically move sth it's not even touching if you make it smaller.

It's no big deal to rescale the collision box though, just send me the resulting strapon nif and I can tell you what to do (or do it myself and send you the xml file).

These look really nice. . . how do I install them?  Just copy the XMLs to the Overwrite/SKSE/Plugins folder (using Mod Organizer)?  Is there more to it?

Yes, there is. You have to attach the data from these xml files to the meshes which the game uses (nif files in the meshes folder).

There are tutorials about how to do it, for example Monsto Bruke's excellent one here.

If you want the data already attached to the body, hand or feet nifs you create with Bodyslide then you'd have to attach the xml data to the nifs bodyslide uses as a base, for UUNP Special that would be:

UUNPSpecial.nif for the body

UUNPHands.nif for the hands

and UUNPFeetXPMSE.nif for the feet

under CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP

If you want to know which xml files you should attach where you can use my demonstration meshes in this mod's download section or read some of the recent answers I gave in this thread or if you feel like all this is too much of a hassle you could install All in one UUNP, that mod includes my xmls as an option.

You and Knightmare's bouncing kits are my fave  :wub:  :D

I also really love knightmare's xmls, used them all the time before doing my own stuff. Great and realistic bouncing too.

I think my collisions are better though.  :P

At least they were compared to earlier versions of that mod. He updates his stuff, I don't, at least not recently. Maybe his files are already better right now...  :s  H...have to do something, this is unacceptable!!!  :exclamation:

Just kidding, would be great if there was an xml mod to end them all, no matter who does it.  ;)

But all that fake jelly shit has to go away and collisions have to be less half-assed than in most xml mods.

And things like creatures and sex toys have to work too, and so on. The holy grail of xml modding is still waiting out there. ^^

These look really nice. . . how do I install them?  Just copy the XMLs to the Overwrite/SKSE/Plugins folder (using Mod Organizer)?  Is there more to it?

Yes, there is. You have to attach the data from these xml files to the meshes which the game uses (nif files in the meshes folder).

There are tutorials about how to do it, for example Monsto Bruke's excellent one here.

If you want the data already attached to the body, hand or feet nifs you create with Bodyslide then you'd have to attach the xml data to the nifs bodyslide uses as a base, for UUNP Special that would be:

If you want to know which xml files you should attach where you can use my demonstration meshes in this mod's download section or read some of the recent answers I gave in this thread or if you feel like all this is too much of a hassle you could install All in one UUNP, that mod includes my xmls as an option.

That. . . seems like a lot to take in.

I was looking for something to make breasts bounce again, since they inexplicably stopped in my current game.  They just sort of. . . stay put while the body sways back and forth.  It looks. . . ugly, frankly.

That. . . seems like a lot to take in.

It is, at first. But that tutorial I linked to is quite easy to follow imo and when you did it a couple of times yourself it becomes as easy as pie. And as long as you don't use Bodyslide it is even easier (then Monsto Bruke's tutorial is enough info already).

You and Knightmare's bouncing kits are my fave  :wub:  :D

I also really love knightmare's xmls, used them all the time before doing my own stuff. Great and realistic bouncing too.

I think my collisions are better though.  :P

At least they were compared to earlier versions of that mod. He updates his stuff, I don't, at least not recently. Maybe his files are already better right now...  :s  H...have to do something, this is unacceptable!!!  :exclamation:

Just kidding, would be great if there was an xml mod to end them all, no matter who does it.  ;)

But all that fake jelly shit has to go away and collisions have to be less half-assed than in most xml mods.

And things like creatures and sex toys have to work too, and so on. The holy grail of xml modding is still waiting out there. ^^

Oh don't make me choose, I hate choosing :s:exclamation::P

You will be fine at least alot of people including myself still love your bounce kits :blush:

This setup is so good/natural you are forcing me to redo my entire body mods.... :P

Bear with me since I have been using the havok object method since day one for collision. 

1. How do I enable collisions without using HDT Special?  The demo nif has hdtVagina.html attached to the femalebody.

2. Why is hdtfingers.xml attached to both female hands and feet but only to male hands?

3. So no need to change femalehead, malebody and malefeet?

Thanks

1. HDT Special is needed for the HDT vagina included in that body mesh.

It doesn't matter which nifs the xmls get attached to, if the feet, hands or body. Head doesn't seem to work for NPCs though.

What matters is the body mesh itself with the labia it includes.

For the alternative version I made a larger hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml file that includes the hands and vagina data so you just have to attach that single xml to the female body and not worry about if the hands or feet are naked. I would recommend using that, I use it myself and it seems to work just as well as the default version.

Dunno which other bodies my setup will work with, but I vaguely remember reading that it's incompatible to CBBE at least. Then again that limitation isn't really an issue anymore because today we have Bodyslide and a lot of bodies already got converted to UNP Special.

2. In the demonstration nifs? It isn't.  :-/

It's attached to the female feet and male hands. Part of the reason is to show users that it doesn't matter at all which nifs the data is attached to, hand collision data doesn't need to be attached to the hands for example.  ;)

3. I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. I guess you need some hints about where to attach which xml data, right?

If you use the alternative version then the xml data can for example be attached to the following nifs:

hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml -> femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif

hdtfingers.xml -> malehands_0.nif and malehands_1.nif

strapon.xml -> strapon_0.nif and strapon_1.nif

hdtm.xml -> malegenitals_0 and _1 nifs (you can use both variants together - smurf average and vectorplexus - by renaming the xmls and linking them to the respective malegenitals nifs)

There shouldn't be any other xml data  than that attached to human body nifs for the alternative version (especially no hdt.xml from another mod), there is no need for any havok object and you have to make sure that your female NPC body replacers also get the treatment.

I just tried UUNP Special and it turns out my nifskope is crazy.  femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif in Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets always show up as missing the nistringdata as well as labia block and a Body block where where UUNP should be.  However if I move/copy/rename the files then nifskope displays the file correctly.  Reverting back the name and it's the different file again.  After days I have no clue what's going on.  However, the body looks right and HDT log shows a correct hdtVagina.xml is in use in contrary to what nifskope is telling me.

Anyway, no more ranting.  My question is does your hdtVagina.xml contain female hand-to-breast collision?  I tested with FNIS sexy move's hand to breasts idle and it does not appear to have collision.  I guess I could attach hdtFingers.xml to femalehands but seems extra step if hdtVagina.xml is already attach to the femalebody.

Anyway, no more ranting.  My question is does your hdtVagina.xml contain female hand-to-breast collision?

No, it only includes the collision boxes for the labias.

Hand breast collision only works if you attach

hdtfingers.xml for the hands (I put the hands collision box there, can't exactly remember if this or the fingers collision boxes are more important for hand breast collisions, but both are in that file anyway)

and hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml for the breasts.

So 3 xmls attached to female body part nifs, best use the body nif, the hands nif and the feet one (meaning 6 nifs, since each body part has a weight _0 and _1 version).

As I wrote, you can look up a possible setup in the demonstration meshes (nifs) I put in the downloads.

I guess I could attach hdtFingers.xml to femalehands but seems extra step if hdtVagina.xml is already attach to the femalebody.

Again, it doesn't matter at all to which mesh an xml file is attached as long as it's part of the body you want to have physics. That attachment is just a way for the game to read in that extra data, so you can attach the hdtfingers.xml to the feet and the hdtvagina.xml to the hands if you want to. You just have to make sure that those body parts are naked during sex or the collision won't work.

As I already mentioned I also made an alternative version where you have to attach just one xml (hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml ... boy how I hate that name, could replace it with something simple but people would just get confused) to one of the female body meshes - those being the body, hands and feet nifs, _0 and _1 version of whichever you pick of course.

Finally got my stuff working:

hdtFingers.xml to femalehands

hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml to femalefeet

hdtVagina.xml from default UUNP Special

male hands with hdtFinger.xml from your demo

SOS with hdtm.xml from your demo

strapon with strapon.xml

Haven't seen the other collision at work but the deformation resulting from hand-breast collision is so good.  Thanks! 

PS: just to make sure, does it matter if it's data\skse\plugins or just skse\plugins?  HDT PE seems to load either way fine.

• 2 months later...
Guest Electriq

Thank you so much for this preset

Just like you said in description, I was also looking for a preset that fits my taste for a long time now, and couldn't find any, until I tried this one :)

Also special thanks to Leyenda for putting you in credits, I saw this mod there :3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Best HDT XML so far!

No more crazy but physics!

Small request Mr. Bazinga but could you consider a version with reduced movement/bounce?

Thanks for sharing!!

Best HDT XML so far!

No more crazy but physics!

Small request Mr. Bazinga but could you consider a version with reduced movement/bounce?

Thanks for sharing!!

Sorry, but I uninstalled Skyrim and the only thing that will make me reinstall it will be the release of Enderal.

I won't touch Skyrim Sex mods ever again, that stuff is just far too complicated to set up properly and then it's still buggy like hell. Was fun as long as I was in the mood for tinkering around with it but isn't fun to play as a game for me. I'm just too much of a perfectionist to accept all these random schlong erection values and badly aligned animations. Every time I tried to play a little I ended up realigning animations, editing face expressions and shit like that, meaning I didn't have fun at all.

Also Skyrim sex mods suffer from not being interactive enough. 0sex tries to change that but for me it's too late. I moved on. ;)

So I can't help you with that. There are 3 versions in the mod so far, personally I like the naturalistic one the best, I think it has reasonable jiggling. The other 2 I did after requests for bouncier versions. These 3 versions will have to suffice, sorry.

You could try it yourself if you want though, this nifty tool here gives you a nice UI for editing those otherwise cryptic xml files.

The butt, belly and breast bounce settings are in the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I tried to explain a bit about how to edit xmls in post 2 in this thread. Maybe reading that helps, maybe not (I can't into explaining things but I don't plan to become a teacher anyway so it's all good  :P).

Some values that might affect the bouncing are linear damping, linear motor spring constant and something with linear limits (can't really remember, would have to reinstall and as I said, I won't).

I think setting a higher damping might do the trick. And keep in mind that there are 3 axes, x, y and z. I don't think I used the y axis that much though.

snip--

Oh ok!

Not a user of sex mods here.

I just can't enjoy sex in games.. is just too lifeless.

I'll try to edit the files.

Thanks!

Maybe try the y axis linear limits setting. Set it to a smaller intervall.

But that should keep them round when she lies on her back too.

Or choose a higher spring constant for y. Maybe higher damping too.

Can't remember exactly but I think reading something about spring constants in real world physics helps to understand the basic principle of how that spring constant translates into movement: bigger spring constant -> more force or acceleration needed for the same displacement

The flip side being that the spring keeps on oscillating longer. So increase damping too.

Am not exactly sure that this is correct though, it's been a while.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've just tried your XMLs, but unfortunately I keep getting the following error in "hdtPhysicsExtensions.log":

[06/03/16 01:34:50]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : NPC R Pussy01 - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[06/03/16 01:34:50]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : NPC R Pussy01 - bone doesn't exist

The framerate in my game goes down to about 10fps because the system is busy writing the two lines above on every frame to the log file on disk. I do have a working HDT setup, with breast, belly and vagina collissions, and the very latest XMSE Skeleton I could get my hands on (3.87, nexus), with HDT Physics Extensions at version 14.28.

Any clues what might be off here?

I think the reason might be some special skeleton in another mod you're using.

You need an updated XPMSE skeleton for this mod to work. Some mods feature their own skeletons that might be outdated or don't have HDT compatibility.

There was a children mod with the same problem if I remember correctly.

Greatest HDT presets, hands down.

Buy, the bewbs sway left/right pretty radically (especially with a drawn weapon and staffing left/right). Know a quick remedy to reduce thay elasticity?

EDIT: just to be sure, I had minimal bounce. I 'remedied' it by lowering weight to .6 w/ JFF. Considerably less noticeable but elasticity 'still there'

I know. I actually liked it that way, since with these oversexed running animations I used I could even see the goods from behind her.  :D

Dunno what would help. The animations are part of the problem if you would call it that.

Or change some values for the x axis, like spring constant or linear constraints. I don't think there's much you can do though, since the boobs don't behave that way because of continued jiggling but because the chest part of the skeleton moves that much in these sexed up animations. So if you want bouncy tits then of course they will follow that movement pattern too.