FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Trying to make a hair/fur texture for the balls/sheath (original fur textures were flat for a cartoony look).  I want to set it to match hair color for humans and elves, and match skin color for Khajiit.  Not sure which would be better for Argonians.

Also showing knot at 0, previous picture was at 100.

image.png.346b8a336790ca688927777d25b74954.png

It does look like gender bender can apply schlongs. It isn't quite what I need, though, so I'll refer to it to potentially make something myself. I think I just need to study how SOS Uncloaked applies the schlong and create a spell that can apply or reverse that.

The only thing slowing me down is that I have no idea what I'm doing.

Edited by atheos13

Can I ask for advice? For a long time I tried to do everything on the assembly with the 3BA body, but I ran into the problem that the physics of the member of the futanari work crookedly (the eggs fail in the hanging state). It seems that I was able to fix it (thanks to those who tried to help here, on their tip, I found the file ModOrganizer\SSE\mods\CBBE 3BA\SKSE\Plugins\CBPConfig_SOSScroum.txt by poking which I broke a little physics, but the eggs no longer turn inside out)

What is the question actually - maybe it makes sense to use some other body?
Like BHUNP? I saw that they use Touched by Dibella here, but it seems to be quite old already, the last update was in 2020.

Quick question to everyone:

BnP is by far the most requested texture to get a Vaginaless 3BA patch, and I'm currently working on it. However, BnP comes in two different formats-

The Replacer version, and the Race-Based Textures version.

Those of you who use BnP, which one do you use?

I started patching the Replacer version and was afraid the RBT version would have entirely different textures, but I have discovered RBT just assigns the different selectable variants from the Replacer version across all of Skyrim's humanoid races. This means that a RBT version of the patch would just be a matter of making another installer. However, there's a problem- there's only one schlong addon (unless you made your own copies using my tutorial). You'd end up in a situation where you have 8 vaginaless races with only one set of schlong textures to share between them. Should I still make an RBT version of the body texture installer and leave the end user to deal with the schlong texture situation on their own?