FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Just the usual goddamn specular textures, Then onto the next two nipples.  And then figuring out what equipment slot to put them in.

image.png.71cb8c6c9ac69fadf9c73684e52ae0a2.png

Slider for "vanilla light weight body" looks fucked up and would take longer than I want to to fix, but who even uses the vanilla body sliders.

6 hours ago, slash197 said:

Just the usual goddamn specular textures, Then onto the next two nipples.  And then figuring out what equipment slot to put them in.

image.png.71cb8c6c9ac69fadf9c73684e52ae0a2.png

Slider for "vanilla light weight body" looks fucked up and would take longer than I want to to fix, but who even uses the vanilla body sliders.

I'll probably be trying to fit these things onto 3BA as soon as they're out. This is the sort of outside-of-the-box thinking I like to see ?

14 hours ago, slash197 said:

These will have just the physics of the boobs.  They use a slider to go from regular nipples to erect dicks, and I also have no ability to create SMP settings and xml files either way.

Hmm... Couldn't you try to copy the schlong bones onto them? This might be something I'll try at some point ?

Also: The normal map portion of the BnP Vaginaless patch is finally done. I ended up with 156 normal maps between all three schlongs

tired-spongebob.gif

Edited by donnerwetter
25 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Hmm... Couldn't you try to copy the schlong bones onto them? This might be something I'll try at some point ?

I could, but it would have to be for a version that is permanently "erect".  The slider from regular nipple to donger is drastic.

image.png.72463237835991b704514cdcd1ae24d0.png

1 hour ago, slash197 said:

I could, but it would have to be for a version that is permanently "erect".  The slider from regular nipple to donger is drastic.

image.png.72463237835991b704514cdcd1ae24d0.png

Looks like the change to the fully extended dong nipple is drastic enough that it'd benefit from having its own normal map for the absolute best presentation ?

41 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Looks like the change to the fully extended dong nipple is drastic enough that it'd benefit from having its own normal map for the absolute best presentation ?

A normal map specifically for the erect nipples would only work on the permanent dong version.

This is how it looks on the regular nipples.

image.png.bca571e54d411005b5ac380c21c5945b.png

The other nipples in the pack don't change nearly as much.

1 hour ago, slash197 said:

A normal map specifically for the erect nipples would only work on the permanent dong version.

This is how it looks on the regular nipples.

image.png.bca571e54d411005b5ac380c21c5945b.png

The other nipples in the pack don't change nearly as much.

Yeah, that's the usual issues with Skyrim's normal maps and radical alterations to body geometry. It's why I made the pregnant overlays for 3BA and why Vaginaless 3BA now has different normal maps with and without the UBE Anus.

I hope you also publish the erect normals as an option for those who don't mind tinkering ?

10 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I hope you also publish the erect normals as an option for those who don't mind tinkering ?

Everything will be included in the texture tool.

I need an appropriate equipment slot.  48 misc1, 56 chest secondary, or 60 misc2.

14 minutes ago, slash197 said:

Everything will be included in the texture tool.

I need an appropriate equipment slot.  48 misc1, 56 chest secondary, or 60 misc2.

I usually end up making a couple of separate addons for a few different slots for maximum compatibility for my accessory type items