FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

The way SMP gets culled from NPCs depending on the camera angle can have some pretty amusing results ?

To all of you screenshooters out there, I recommend checking out the Kreate SKSE plugin. It allows you to rotate and colourise a cell's baked-in lighting (among other things) which might come in handy for those who are very particular about how they want their scenes lit:

Spoiler

It might end up a monstrosity with SMP, but I'm gonna see it with my own eyes.

image.png.6a7228537306d150b6b63c5262ee34dd.png

2 hours ago, wow12303 said:

Im trying to import sliders for an outfit with trf/erf hybrid schlong and i cant seem to locate the file with sliders in it. Does anyone know where to look?

Everything must be in the SliderSets folder. Search for trx, erf, or futa.

22 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

The way SMP gets culled from NPCs depending on the camera angle can have some pretty amusing results ?

To all of you screenshooters out there, I recommend checking out the Kreate SKSE plugin. It allows you to rotate and colourise a cell's baked-in lighting (among other things) which might come in handy for those who are very particular about how they want their scenes lit:

woww thank you for this recommendation dw i never knew this mod existed..i'll definitely be using this for my screens

It doesn't look toooo bad when using an erect SMP.  Flaccid and semi have the scrunched dick clip all the way out of the sheath.

20230825090113_1.jpg.cb4a28b89e0d1e72b50aea77d8f35470.jpg

Best results do come from not letting SMP touch the dick, as predicted.

20230825090459_1.jpg.d8bc58d9459fc8dec270580bcba12cb2.jpg

Deciding whether this should get a texture tool, or if the seam should just be left alone, since the sheath and sack are meant to be leathery and obviously different from the rest of the body.  Either way, this came with 5 color patterns, and I'm also continuing the whole "separate texture folder for every race" thing.

5 hours ago, xzm233 said:

Could u upload this dophine SOS or Teach us how to make these inhuman cock?

Probably. I still have the files.

I just deleted the actual dick part of the TRX horse/canine, then edited other dick meshes to fit the base.

17 hours ago, slash197 said:

使用直立 SMP 时看起来还不错。松弛和半有皱巴巴的鸡巴夹子一直出鞘。

20230825090113_1.jpg.cb4a28b89e0d1e72b50aea77d8f35470.jpg

正如预测的那样,最好的结果确实来自不让 SMP 触摸鸡巴。

20230825090459_1.jpg.d8bc58d9459fc8dec270580bcba12cb2.jpg

决定是否应该使用纹理工具,或者是否应该单独保留接缝,因为护套和麻袋应该是皮革的,并且显然与身体的其他部分不同。无论哪种方式,这都有 5 种颜色图案,我也在继续整个“每个种族的单独纹理文件夹”的事情。

可能。我还有文件。

我只是删除了 TRX 马/犬的实际鸡巴部分,然后编辑了其他鸡巴网格以适应底座。

Thxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the tips about importing the schlong onto another outfit, I must have done it wrong the first time! different question, anybody have tips on making tiny penises without the schlong looking broken? If i pull the "shaft shorter" slider past 100 the schlong looks very broken/disconected in game? Im usinf trx/erf hybrid.

43 minutes ago, wow12303 said:

Thanks for the tips about importing the schlong onto another outfit, I must have done it wrong the first time! different question, anybody have tips on making tiny penises without the schlong looking broken? If i pull the "shaft shorter" slider past 100 the schlong looks very broken/disconected in game? Im usinf trx/erf hybrid.

You can use Racemenu's genital scaling for that.