FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

After many trials and tribulations, I got everything working in-game.

20230818211120_1.jpg.165bf09fc1c2090496e4566e0190cd9e.jpg

10 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I usually end up making a couple of separate addons for a few different slots for maximum compatibility for my accessory type items

I might do that.  There are too many ultra-modular outfits that use every random slot they can.  Sticking with one slot means that someone, somewhere, will have to choose between nipples or a belt.

Ok, so.

That little experiment with putting the dick weights onto the nipples does not work out.  The parts of the nipple that have the weights will stretch off from the rest, and are affected by the bend/erection keys of SOS.  I thought that function would only affect meshes that had the behavior data attached, but I guess all it needs is having the bones.

1 hour ago, slash197 said:

Ok, so.

That little experiment with putting the dick weights onto the nipples does not work out.  The parts of the nipple that have the weights will stretch off from the rest, and are affected by the bend/erection keys of SOS.  I thought that function would only affect meshes that had the behavior data attached, but I guess all it needs is having the bones.

If you give them an SMP config it will override the erection keys (for the most part).

12 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

If you give them an SMP config it will override the erection keys (for the most part).

Giving them an SMP config (and renaming the bones to be extra sure) made it not as horribly warped, but it's still not good at all.

20230820103115_1.jpg.11a9bf24ac880c40b8a5b6efab239946.jpg

So, I'm giving up on that. If anyone wants to take a crack at it once it's all released, they are welcome to. 

The esp alone has taken long enough.  The 4 nipple types, 3 different slots for each one, and every race has their own textureset for the people who use race-specific textures.

MOD UPDATE: BnP Patches for Vaginaless 3BA

bnpcollage.thumb.png.0d9c2669b17d0b0d30d6e16efbb1bf2b.png

Finally, the most requested skin replacer has been patched! The installers have support for both Replacer and Race-Based Textures installations. Thanks to Honch, the schlong texture patches include modified .esps that allow the schlongs to automatically change textures to match their wearer's race.

DOWNLOAD

2 hours ago, slash197 said:

The nipples have come.  They require work from the end user, because there are too many damn body texture mods and my own body textures are customized.

These will be fun to play with, thank you very much ?

Speaking of playing with them, adapting the shape to CBBE/3BA isn't as easy as I'd hoped. Doing it with a simple slider in Outfit Studio deforms the shape too much. Trying to decide if fixing the resulting mess manually or trying to manually deform the shape will be the easier option... ?

Anyway, about your SMP attempt- I ran into similar issues with some project I was making. I even tried the bone renaming trick you tried- I didn't know it back then, but I believe the issue is with anchor/parent bones. Even if you rename the bones manually, they still remain anchored to their original bones and they throw a fit in game. If you go to the Bones tab, you'll notice the "Add..." option when you right click on a bone. You can then add custom bones. I've never tried messing with adding SMP bones before, but I think you could choose one of the bones you've already painted onto the nipple as the anchor for your new dicknipple bones.

Then daisychain your six new bones, mirroring the Skyrim skeleton's six genital bones. The only problem then would be to figure out a way to turn the dick weight paints you already copied into weights for the new bones to avoid having to manually paint them again.

It might be possible to export the mesh with the dick weights into blender, rename the bones there, export the mesh, import that back into OS and copy the weights from there. I used this trick to quickly mirror the anus weights from one side to the other when I was making 3BA w UBE Anus but I'm not sure if it'd work in this instance.

Hope my rambling made sense, just thinking aloud here

45 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

These will be fun to play with, thank you very much ?

Speaking of playing with them, adapting the shape to CBBE/3BA isn't as easy as I'd hoped. Doing it with a simple slider in Outfit Studio deforms the shape too much. Trying to decide if fixing the resulting mess manually or trying to manually deform the shape will be the easier option... ?

Anyway, about your SMP attempt- I ran into similar issues with some project I was making. I even tried the bone renaming trick you tried- I didn't know it back then, but I believe the issue is with anchor/parent bones. Even if you rename the bones manually, they still remain anchored to their original bones and they throw a fit in game. If you go to the Bones tab, you'll notice the "Add..." option when you right click on a bone. You can then add custom bones. I've never tried messing with adding SMP bones before, but I think you could choose one of the bones you've already painted onto the nipple as the anchor for your new dicknipple bones.

Then daisychain your six new bones, mirroring the Skyrim skeleton's six genital bones. The only problem then would be to figure out a way to turn the dick weight paints you already copied into weights for the new bones to avoid having to manually paint them again.

It might be possible to export the mesh with the dick weights into blender, rename the bones there, export the mesh, import that back into OS and copy the weights from there. I used this trick to quickly mirror the anus weights from one side to the other when I was making 3BA w UBE Anus but I'm not sure if it'd work in this instance.

Hope my rambling made sense, just thinking aloud here

I fit them by using just Blender.  Scaled, rotated, moved, until they lined up.  Then made a vertex group for the outer two rows of vertices at 100% weight, and another for the third and fourth rows at 75%.  Then added a shrinkwrap modifier for both of the vertex groups, pointing at the body.

I started to try adding new bones with Nifskope (it's easier to see where the bone is while moving it around), but stopped because I just wanted to get the mod released and I didn't want to deal with having to reweight things at the time.  Messing with the weights in Blender might work.

And speaking of dick weights, I already found yet another one I want to port.  A(nother) random horse dick, but with a slider to fully retract it into the sheath. I'm curious how that would look with SMP.

2 hours ago, slash197 said:

I fit them by using just Blender.  Scaled, rotated, moved, until they lined up.  Then made a vertex group for the outer two rows of vertices at 100% weight, and another for the third and fourth rows at 75%.  Then added a shrinkwrap modifier for both of the vertex groups, pointing at the body.

I ended up doing some manual edits and got much better results

0000dicknipples.png.5d17ef51622291749bbae3fbb47fcba0.png

And speaking of dick weights, I already found yet another one I want to port.  A(nother) random horse dick, but with a slider to fully retract it into the sheath. I'm curious how that would look with SMP.

Most likely it would look great when fully extended and a mess in every other state, unfortunately.

I said I was going to try, and I did get my 3BA conversion of slash197's dicknipples working, along with my custom textures for them and they look pretty good... or extremely cursed, depending on your disposition ?

dnipple.png.a1755ceba1b308e7f16b070dcd284ef0.png

dnipple2.png.e4c2cddb0db39c552c509cb4f7c037cb.png

I had to shrink the nipple meshes quite a bit to make them fit 3BA, so to compensate I added a slider for scaling up the nipples: