FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

Which title sounds better for a male-to-futa NPC conversion mod for Oblivion; ObliviFem or Femblivion? Or maybe something else?

Context: I'm about to start working on a full male-to-futa NPC conversion mod for Oblivion, in the style of my other conversion mods for Skyrim LE (SkyFem), FO4 (Femout 4) and FNV (Femout NV). I'm not sure which title sounds best, so it thought I'd ask here lol.

I want to get the main title sorted before it gets baked in as a master file, after that it's a hassle to change.

I'd say Femblivion sounds better.

On 7/24/2023 at 2:19 AM, pureland01 said:

is it possible that turn all the female in skyrim npc to futa ?

To my knowledge, there isn't one single working Khajiit futa mod that exists in the universe.  So no, unless you know more than me.  Unless you like black cocks (and I mean solid black, textureless cocks)

8 hours ago, nunyabeeswax999 said:

To my knowledge, there isn't one single working Khajiit futa mod that exists in the universe.  So no, unless you know more than me.  Unless you like black cocks (and I mean solid black, textureless cocks)

All UNP schlong types currently available have textures for beast races. 

Does anyone here happen to still use Puppet Master/Puppet Master Swallow? It still seems like the most comprehensive way to initiate scenes, but I think I'm having major issues running it alongside Nether's Follower Framework (which is an essential mod for me). The threads for Puppet Master and its various third party updated versions are all kinda dead, so I figured I'd ask here.

Any ideas?

2 hours ago, RileyRileyRiley said:

Does anyone here happen to still use Puppet Master/Puppet Master Swallow? It still seems like the most comprehensive way to initiate scenes, but I think I'm having major issues running it alongside Nether's Follower Framework (which is an essential mod for me). The threads for Puppet Master and its various third party updated versions are all kinda dead, so I figured I'd ask here.

Any ideas?

I used to run that loooong ago, I remember removing it because it caused problems with AFT I think it was at the time.

I have not really looked into it since though.

49 minutes ago, sila said:

I used to run that loooong ago, I remember removing it because it caused problems with AFT I think it was at the time.

I have not really looked into it since though.

Yeah, it's a shame but it killed a new save of mine. Worked okay for awhile, then wound up completely destroying my follower to the point of being unable to speak to them despite being an allowed follower by NFF, and even removing them from the framework and redoing the process wouldn't function, it just considered them eternally part of the framework even after being removed. Another bizarre issue was that it broke the "command followers" NFF power, where it would just reset their outfit instead of bringing up a menu for various functions.

Sucks considering how well Puppet Master does still work, and considering how niche and relatively functional the Swallow addon is, but followers are unplayable for me in Skyrim without NFF. Wish some sort of compatibility patch were possible.

On 7/24/2023 at 9:45 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

you have schlongs of skyrim right?

just change the percentage you want npc to be futa's to 100%

if you have revealing armor mods, make sure you set there clothing to revealing so you can see there extra parts hanging everywhere you go

My bad, I installed the wrong SOS version because I used the AE version instead of the correct one. Now, everything is working fine.

By the way, if you guys have "revealing armor and clothes for futa or female vanilla replacement," please share it with me :)."

Edited by pureland01
8 hours ago, pureland01 said:

My bad, I installed the wrong SOS version because I used the AE version instead of the correct one. Now, everything is working fine.

By the way, if you guys have "revealing armor and clothes for futa or female vanilla replacement," please share it with me :)."

I have never known of any mod with that specific name though I do know of quite a few with that particular function. Here are a few of them now:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44859

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/60765

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/73387

Hey guys, I have a problem. Whenever I equip sos on the player, the whole body goes invisible. I honestly have no idea what could be the problem, I've searched everywhere, fiddled with mcm, but I still can't figure out why. It used to work so my last guess is that it is a load order problem (?) but I shouldn't have added anything that modifies the body. Thanks for any help

Edit: Apparently the problem was racecompatibility after I uninstalled sacrosant in a previous play through

Edited by warpx
9 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

MOD UPDATE: Vaginaless 3BA Patches for Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux

I know you've got a list going, but if you ever feel like touching on beast races again, I'd kill to have texture patches for MONSTERaider's khajit and argonian textures and Bad Dog's sheath (khajit) and spiky and slit (argonian) schlongs. I like my beast races a little more unique to fit their non-human aesthetics, so combining the more nipples (khajiit) and no nipples (argonian) alt textures are awesome with those schlongs (in addition to the textures just being fantastic regardless).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/183

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/184

Edited by RileyRileyRiley
3 hours ago, RileyRileyRiley said:

I know you've got a list going, but if you ever feel like touching on beast races again, I'd kill to have texture patches for MONSTERaider's khajit and argonian textures and Bad Dog's sheath (khajit) and spiky and slit (argonian) schlongs. I like my beast races a little more unique to fit their non-human aesthetics, so combining the more nipples (khajiit) and no nipples (argonian) alt textures are awesome with those schlongs (in addition to the textures just being fantastic regardless).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/183

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/184

You got texture blending Blender .blend files for those schlongs? Actually, those schlongs would need to be converted to 3BA Vaginaless first as well.

When I finally make a Vaginaless 3BA conversion of  TRX_Trixter's Horse/Canine Schlongs, the base could be quickly combined with all sorts of schlongs though

3 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

You got texture blending Blender .blend files for those schlongs? Actually, those schlongs would need to be converted to 3BA Vaginaless first as well.

When I finally make a Vaginaless 3BA conversion of  TRX_Trixter's Horse/Canine Schlongs, the base could be quickly combined with all sorts of schlongs though

Ah, I dunno. Whatever's there might be all that's available, but maybe Bad Dog has more files laying around. Didn't realize there were some more steps to that, it would just be such a nice setup haha.

EXPERIMENTAL MOD UPDATE: Experimental Crotch Shape Test for Vaginaless 3BA

This tweak to Vaginaless 3BA represents probably the most lop-sided effort-to-result ratio among anything I've ever modded. Not being 100% happy with the crotch shape of the current version of Vaginaless 3BA and seeing the Perineum slider from Johnny Bungalow's UBE body

Spoiler

chefskiss.png.9905af5fcdd53d67dc035f885d7873e8.png

I decided I wanted to try to replicate it on Vaginaless 3BA. The end result can be seen below. Current version on the left, experimental version on the right:

Fyt5VFXWcAcdZ_w.thumb.jpg.5799f12f1f7e6d78eb7ebca94c364113.jpg

So yes, not a massive difference, but a massive amount of work to edit all the sliders and weights.

At first I tried just having the new shape as an optional slider for the body and the schlong, but doing tests it seemed like the new intended body shape would instantly get distorted when combined with other sliders. I then resolved to just make the new slider the default shape, and conform all other sliders to it.

This worked out much better on several of my own presets:

Spoiler

Fzoj0BNWYAMG4Q2.jpg.e3f15408036b8f7942c057c11971ad68.jpg

Fzoj0AmX0AA60qr.jpg.bec1bc30253a9bf0be2f577cafe7a277.jpg

Fzoj0AWX0AQDyE9.jpg.795688551356e313ce1a5fcd2e7865c0.jpg

However, on a couple of my presets I had to resort to manually smoothing out the perineum area on the built meshes in Blender, so your results may vary depending on your preset.

Here are some ingame shots:

Spoiler

FzeRsW1WIAEiK-Q.jpg.23da91c91c790954857392093039ac87.jpg

FzeRsXiXsAEYPU_.jpg.252b5d650a8a22bb0dcf00a5e1613022.jpgFzeRsXAXoAIawcZ.jpg.b296ab8a995ad19fc3be6c9d46e76aed.jpg

While I think the taint area looks much more realistic now, the improvement is probably too minor for the average user to notice, so I'm currently not planning on making it an official update to Vaginaless 3BA.

You can however try it out for yourself by downloading the experimental projects that I uploaded.

NOTE: Both projects require your preset to have the slider Shorten Taint 1 - Lower Schlong Base at 100 and the Shorten Taint 2 - Anus Closer slider on the schlong to be 0!

DOWNLOAD BODY

Look for the file titled dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA - Experimental Crotch Shape - Body.7z

DOWNLOAD SCHLONG

Look for the file titled dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA - Experimental Crotch Shape - Schlong.7z

The body also has an additional experimental feature. There is a zap slider with which you can toggle off the vertices that get hidden under the schlong that could theoretically prevent the schlong from clipping with the body with certain presets:

FzojmyDWwAEhyYU.png.33f0418f691c0a65fbab12c0bbf24362.png

Edited by donnerwetter
3 hours ago, RileyRileyRiley said:

Ah, I dunno. Whatever's there might be all that's available, but maybe Bad Dog has more files laying around. Didn't realize there were some more steps to that, it would just be such a nice setup haha.

They aren't too hard to make yourself.  The hardest part is getting the mask image right, because the gradient from white (the part of the texture that will be copied from the body) to black (the part of the texture that will not be changed) determines the transparency of the overlaid texture.

Other than that, it's just a matter of exporting the dicks and body as obj files, importing them into the original seamless texture .blend, and linking them to the matching materials in the .blend).  Then converting the dick's and body's textures into png and replacing the resource's original images.

Looking over the .blend file and the video instructions should be enough of a start to see where everything goes.

Hello, I having this issue for quite a long time, I want ALL females in the games to have a SOS (Currently using only Futanari CBBE) I tried everything but it seems I can't distribuite the SOS to females, I can only add it manually to the individual NPC. I tried to set NPC probability to 100%, then into the setting of the individual SOS (even the one for males) I setted the probability to 100%, cleared both, (Male and female) but still nothing happened. If I have more SOS for males they are distributed without a problem I can't find a solution

If you want to see my load order and some images I've made a post here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/215506-sos-futanari-cant-distribuite-any-schlong-to-females/#comment-4146016