FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

6 hours ago, Magus_slash said:

Make sure the partitions in bodyslide is 52 (and I mean all the parts of the thong). You also need to change the armor partition in the esp (using creation kit) to 52. If you need a guide to do that I suggest using Sunjeong's guide on her youtube channel as she goes over those steps. Typically if your textures show up in bodyslide but not in game, it means that armor partitions are not correct. 

I actually had the same problem. I already had SSEEdit installed so i just tried to change the partitions in the esp correctly (by correctly i understand that i need to add the id's that the meshes show in bodyslide in the partitions tab yeah?) too, the armor is still black though... Am I missing something else? Also is it possible to link the tutorial, i couldnt find it, they have so many videos :S

21 hours ago, helioskrill said:

Please let me know if it will be compatible with 3BA, and thanks for creating a new schlong. We really need new ones.

Like everything I've been posting, they are being made for TBD.  Anybody (with knowledge of Outfit Studio and Blender) will be able to convert them to whatever body they want.

19 hours ago, wow12303 said:

Im trying to add a schlong to some armor and its showing up black. If im not mistaken its not reading any textures, but i dont know how to route the armor to find the textures in outfit studio. Any tips or suggestions?1112584140_DesktopScreenshot2023_07.10-18_03_23_36.png.f25b1530f73c79c080618e193e712e80.png157982430_DesktopScreenshot2023_07.10-18_03_36_93.png.069c807a5be9b26d3a0ae1ec277f955c.png

ScreenShot0.png

Make sure the partition is correct. After that open up your nif project with nifskope and check the vertex flags, and it should be like these.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

czH5wdO3_o.jpg

Spoiler

BFVZ9ZBe_o.jpg
Lara: Your firm grip.. You seems to like my vanilla rod, honey.
Ciri: Yep ~ I found my favorite brand of cigars.

1RZ23P8I_o.jpg
Lara: Are you sure you want to take more of it into your mouth, sweety?

smyJhmJu_o.jpg
Ciri: Yes, my throat needs a hard lesson. ~ I can do it.

SXpDouPl_o.jpg
Lara: That beautiful bent butt.. Who taught you to do push-ups so well, princess?
Ciri: Ves.. I was trained by Redanian bitch, Ves.

L1etaSIR_o.jpg
Lara: Any treasure can't get me such great pleasure like ambitious blonde around me.

cG5QcKej_o.jpg

P6wxWPUM_o.jpg
Lara: Oh yeah! Ride me, babe ~ Ride me hard like that!

5F8Il4oC_o.jpg
Lara: Good girl ~ Look in the mirror and tell me what you see.

C4xTEZif_o.jpg
Ciri: I see a mature, humble slut fucking by the queen of computer games. 

M0RVJYXj_o.jpg
Lara: You have a low opinion of yourself, Princess Ciri.. but I like it!

wFisDY6j_o.jpg
Lara: Your sexy laugh juggling with your moans of pleasure.. It very arousing me and makes me closer to climax.
Ciri: Let my feisty feet complete our wonderful fun.

Ya6n5gjI_o.jpg
Ciri: Hot damn! What a range and power of fire!
Lara: That's because you're massaging my pistol' barrel perfectly, honey!

xCnldavr_o.jpg
Ciri: Haha, it can't stop spurting.
Lara: unlimited ammo.. unlimited ammo, babe!

1 hour ago, MzF1end said:

Any good guides on how to get Vaginaless 3BA + UBE Anus with TRX Add on? 

I've been trial and erroring I got an idea on how to get it all working, but im still trying get the textures on everything right.

first what skin do you use.. after that i can give you a list  of mods to download from...obviously you have to make sure that your load order is right

also you have to download the orginal skin texture for hands, head, and feet textures so no seams are present

1 hour ago, FutaNemesislol said:

first what skin do you use.. after that i can give you a list  of mods to download from...obviously you have to make sure that your load order is right

also you have to download the orginal skin texture for hands, head, and feet textures so no seams are present

Thanks for response. I was able to figure it all out and got it working, everything looks good now.

Only issue I have remaining is physics, the schlong bends to the side and clips through the scrotum, but it still has physics, it just looks like its being pushed down.

I have: Faster HDT-SMP, CBPC Physics, and i'm using the TRX-ERF Hybrid.

38 minutes ago, MzF1end said:

Thanks for response. I was able to figure it all out and got it working, everything looks good now.

Only issue I have remaining is physics, the schlong bends to the side and clips through the scrotum, but it still has physics, it just looks like its being pushed down.

I have: Faster HDT-SMP, CBPC Physics, and i'm using the TRX-ERF Hybrid.

image.png.0c74263fdebda486a8b33ad1c2d1a410.png

I found this in another thread anyway

open cbbe 3ba in file manager and

go through these folders
SKSE/Plugins/ scroll down until you see CBPConfig_sos/ click on that/ then follow the steps above and save

as for the physics...maybe this should help you, download only the physics selector and select the no shaft option..make sure you build the collision meshes in bodyslide...also download the first and third file

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/26116-trx-erf-hybrid-schlong-for-3ba-vaginaless-v2/

On 7/11/2023 at 8:14 PM, ichistars08 said:

Make sure the partition is correct. After that open up your nif project with nifskope and check the vertex flags, and it should be like these.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

This fixed half of the problem for me, now, somehow the textures of the armor get applied to the addon as well, although in nifskope and bodyslide everything seems fine

6 hours ago, NaturelKiler said:

This fixed half of the problem for me, now, somehow the textures of the armor get applied to the addon as well, although in nifskope and bodyslide everything seems fine

From my experiences you will likely have no option but to separate the schlong into its own mesh entirely, give it its own Armor Addon entry and then add it to the bottom's Armor entry

On 7/12/2023 at 7:24 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

image.png.0c74263fdebda486a8b33ad1c2d1a410.png

I found this in another thread anyway

open cbbe 3ba in file manager and

go through these folders
SKSE/Plugins/ scroll down until you see CBPConfig_sos/ click on that/ then follow the steps above and save

as for the physics...maybe this should help you, download only the physics selector and select the no shaft option..make sure you build the collision meshes in bodyslide...also download the first and third file

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/26116-trx-erf-hybrid-schlong-for-3ba-vaginaless-v2/

I have those settings but i have this issue: Do you know how to fix this? note that im using standard 3ba body with a preset that i think its the source of this issue for having very realistic hips. With other body presets this doesnt happen, prior to this i was using Cha's Curvy nude. 

ScreenShot678.png

Edited by helioskrill
32 minutes ago, helioskrill said:

I have those settings but i have this issue: Do you know how to fix this? note that im using standard 3ba body with a preset that i think its the source of this issue for having very realistic hips. With other body presets this doesnt happen, prior to this i was using Cha's Curvy nude. 

ScreenShot678.png

that was the file that was supposed to fix that issue, you could use my 2nd suggestion and click the link in my previous comment so that your schlong doesn't clip through the balls