FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

2 hours ago, LunaLover69420 said:

for the love of futa, can you please make a horsecock that does NOT need SOS or HDT? neither work with skyrim AE and i refuse to give Bethesda even more money for YET ANOTHER VERSION of skyrim

I downgraded my game to 1.5.97 and all SE mods works fine inlcuding mods that still don't have AE version like .NET Framework.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

27 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

You are greatly overestimating the ability of the general internet smut enthusiast to remember, let alone spell a fancy word that long.

Besides, like half of the characters billed as futa aren't even hermaphrodites. ?

futa and Herm are literally the same freaking word just in a different language, so it's there own fault for not using it correctly.

12 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

futa and Herm are literally the same freaking word just in a different language, so it's there own fault for not using it correctly.

In the Western hentaisphere, "futa" has basically come to be synonymous with "dickgirl" regardless of whether both sets of genitals are involved.

12 hours ago, devildx said:

I downgraded my game to 1.5.97 and all SE mods works fine inlcuding mods that still don't have AE version like .NET Framework.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

...... uugh fine! i was really hoping to not need to do the downgrade. now i have to reinstall everything because i downloaded AE versions of a few mods and skse. i cant uninstall skse without it trying to delete my entire data folder.... but if dis is de weh...... tank you bruddah

im done, dead meme

Hey all, 

I've been looking to try out some different skins for my futa characters. At the moment, I use Fair Skin Complexion with ERF Futanari CBBE SSE or patched TRX which looks really good together, but I've been wanting to switch it up a bit. I want more variety (an athletic looking skin with some muscle for example, not TOO MUCH though) that has a seamless TRX schlong or ERF Futa CBBE SSE schlong patch. Anyone could share their finds?

Edited by mabowabo
2 hours ago, mabowabo said:

Hey all, 

I've been looking to try out some different skins for my futa characters. At the moment, I use Fair Skin Complexion with ERF Futanari CBBE SSE or patched TRX which looks really good together, but I've been wanting to switch it up a bit. I want more variety (an athletic looking skin with some muscle for example, not TOO MUCH though) that has a seamless TRX schlong or ERF Futa CBBE SSE schlong patch. Anyone could share their finds?

The best you're going to find are DW's, which will take care of everything (matching body/schlong textures with the addition of being vaginaless. Seriously the best futa mod. Limited to a few skin options at the moment (bijin, diamond, fair, the pure) unless you can make your own textures but I found that above my skill/time investment level at the moment personally. It comes with everything you need for matching textures on the body, ERF, and TRX out the box, including FOMOD installer. 

3 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

ahh nice what happened before?

I broke my previous build somehow, so I downloaded an NSFW wabbajack modlist and I'm adding mods on top. I still need to add a few more like poser mods and a better ENB:P

Edited by CosmicV