FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

didn't someone make a tutorial on how to make a seamless texture for any skin texture? i was looking through this thread for it so i could make a texture for the skin i use but i can't find it, does anyone know what i'm talking about by any chance, lol.

4 hours ago, b0rgg said:

didn't someone make a tutorial on how to make a seamless texture for any skin texture? i was looking through this thread for it so i could make a texture for the skin i use but i can't find it, does anyone know what i'm talking about by any chance, lol.

On 11/24/2022 at 4:59 AM, donnerwetter said:

I also made these instructions for someone else:

Reveal hidden contents

baking.thumb.png.669808cb399132db624a34365bf6ab5e.png

Prerequisites to using this tutorial:

• Install Blender
  •  
  • Convert your texture into png using something like paint.net
  •  
  • Download the appropriate .blend file for your schlong, found on in the downloads for each of my vaginaless schlongs

1. Go to the right and click 3BA

2. Drag and drop your converted png texture into the window as shown

3. Connect your texture as shown

4. Switch back to trx. Select your schlong texture and connect it to the node shown

5. Click on the node titled 1st Bake Target and make sure it is highlighted in white.

6. With trx still selected on the right, shift+click on 3BA and make sure they are both selected, with trx in orange and 3BA in darker orange

7. Make sure Selected to Active is ticked and click bake

8. Let it bake

9. Once done, do three things before baking again. First, click on 2nd Bake Target and make sure it is highlighted in white. Second, click on trx and make sure only it is highlighted. Third, untick selected to active. Then bake again.

10. Let it bake again

11. Go to the menu shown and save the result as .png. Exit Blender without saving the .blend file. Then convert this png into .dds using paint.net

Done. For anything else, refer to EvilReflex's tutorial

Edited by donnerwetter
35 minutes ago, Etherwind said:

enb2022_11_25_21_40_45.png.83d69552cfd2d5a6cbcf5518fa7aa0b7.png

Reveal hidden contents

enb2022_11_26_20_48_34.png.a1177768ca0bcf50367c746cc7d9894a.pngenb2022_11_26_20_53_25.png.18ceb9d6c5e7b67628ce4c82fb4650b6.png

Also tried some Sexlab expressions, but I couldn't make them loop that well and I'm not super happy with them. Not gonna waste them though and I'm just going to post them, along an extra picture that didn't fit the theme, regardless.

I really dig the Horse Futa latex bodysuit conversion, nice work ?

23 hours ago, creepycream said:

No the other post with the video tutorial using outfit studio. So that it could work with SL animations.

This one.

Did you put the male vampire lord in first? I don't think the nodes will copy over if you load the male mesh after anything else. 
If that still doesn't work using the Nifskope method I used for the giant should work.

2 hours ago, CosmicV said:

You can get them from TRX patreon, it's paid content tho. 

I'm crying on the insde right now, btw do you recall a human bone armor floting around LL for skyrim pre Se I dont thing it has goten a Se port. Problem whit geting old is that you start to forget things. If i recall it was a bit modular both for males and females.

Edited by Swed_Dr_Plastic
On 11/17/2022 at 9:34 AM, donnerwetter said:

Remember the BHUNP butt transplant I showed in the previous two videos? I was disappointed in how it looked and found tweaking the geometry manually to better resemble BHUNP too difficult so I literally cut out the butthole and surrounding area from BHUNP, cut a hole in 3BA and Frankensteined them together, including painstakingly stitching the UV maps from the two bodies together. All for a difference most of you won't even notice:

Sorry for asking here, but I've been trying to find info on how to tweak a body mesh without messing up existing sliders (either that, or adding new sliders) for ages, and it looks like you're doing exactly that. If you'd be so kind to point me to some tutorial for that, it'd help me greatly...

1 hour ago, Bilgerat said:

Sorry for asking here, but I've been trying to find info on how to tweak a body mesh without messing up existing sliders (either that, or adding new sliders) for ages, and it looks like you're doing exactly that. If you'd be so kind to point me to some tutorial for that, it'd help me greatly...

What are you trying to achieve? Depending on what you're trying to do, you WILL mess up sliders and then have to fix or reconstruct them as is the case with UV sliders.

17 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

What are you trying to achieve? Depending on what you're trying to do, you WILL mess up sliders and then have to fix or reconstruct them as is the case with UV sliders.

I'm trying to improve a bit the old UUNP special body for LE, since BHUNP and COCObody are not an option for me. Fixing weight paint and UV issues has been easy enough, but now I'm stuck trying to figure out how to improve the detail of the vagina mesh. If I could just replace it with one from a DAZ body that would be ideal, but then all the morphs would have to be rebuilt, and that's way more work that I can justify for such a tiny upgrade... unless there's a magical solution I don't know about.

So I was wondering how did you deal with your mesh transplant, and how did you add those extra morphs afterward. Searching for info on the web has so far been fruitless.

2 hours ago, Bilgerat said:

I'm trying to improve a bit the old UUNP special body for LE, since BHUNP and COCObody are not an option for me. Fixing weight paint and UV issues has been easy enough, but now I'm stuck trying to figure out how to improve the detail of the vagina mesh. If I could just replace it with one from a DAZ body that would be ideal, but then all the morphs would have to be rebuilt, and that's way more work that I can justify for such a tiny upgrade... unless there's a magical solution I don't know about.

So I was wondering how did you deal with your mesh transplant, and how did you add those extra morphs afterward. Searching for info on the web has so far been fruitless.

First I used a CBBE to BHUNP conversion reference in reverse to make BHUNP more CBBE-shaped, and then sculpted the behind on my BHUNP mesh so the 3BA and BHUNP meshes were a rough match in the area I wanted to transplant.

I deleted every vertice except the anus and its surroundings off the base vaginaless BHUNP mesh, then cut a roughly corresponding hole into vaginaless 3BA. I then imported both nifs in Blender and moved, added and deleted vertices on the edges of the cutout so it'd fit neatly into the hole on the 3BA body. The result isn't the prettiest- I'm a complete amateur when it comes to Blender or anything 3D. I then merged the edges so the two parts became one mesh and used the Smooth tool in Sculpt mode to blend everything together.

I then spent several hours stitching the two UV maps together. Again, not the most amazing results since I'm not very good at this sort of thing.

Once the mesh looked done I imported it back into Outfit Studio and conformed it to 3BA's sliders, but I ALSO conformed it to the specific BHUNP sliders I wanted to transfer to 3BA using another copy the CBBE-ified BHUNP mesh from earlier. When it comes to transferring body sliders, it helps if the source and target meshes are as similarly shaped as possible.

I still had to go back to Blender to transfer the Areola Size UV slider from original 3BA as well as reconstruct the two anus texture relocation sliders from scratch using the originals as reference. (I could transfer the areola slider using vertex groups since the breast area was identical between the two bodies, the anus was however completely different hence the reconstruction)

Edited by donnerwetter
1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

Once the mesh looked done I imported it back into Outfit Studio and conformed it to 3BA's sliders, but I ALSO conformed it to the specific BHUNP sliders I wanted to transfer to 3BA using another copy the CBBE-ified BHUNP mesh from earlier. When it comes to transferring body sliders, it helps if the source and target meshes are as similarly shaped as possible.

I still had to go back to Blender to transfer the Areola Size UV slider from original 3BA as well as reconstruct the two anus texture relocation sliders from scratch using the originals as reference. (I could transfer the areola slider using vertex groups since the breast area was identical between the two bodies, the anus was however completely different hence the reconstruction)

Thank you for the help.

So if I understand correctly Outfit Studio is somehow capable of transferring sliders from one mesh to another, and you used Blender only to cut and stitch together meshes and UV. Time to look up some tutorials then...