FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

thank you, the video is very clear, now the question is to have in games a spawning frequency of giant females as important as males, which is very far from the case in games. Very rare even. Maybe with spid more spawns can be added, single or multiple in mixed or unmixed group??

you're not talking about textures, there are textures for giant females in mods like MNC, they have to be replaced with that of PBoss?

Edit in video i see one file for the female femgiant.nif,  but there is another file in MNC  what to do with it? femgiant_Nude.nif

giant female futa nif.jpg

Edited by demicabestan
there are gaps and holes like on your video is that not a problem?

I'm probably eventually gonna go mad working on the new sliders for my vaginaless bodies, but I'm still not quite happy with how they look. I think a large part of why I'm having such difficulty is that I have no references to work off of, so here's a bit of an out there request: Does anyone have links to to some vaginaless dickgirl models I could open in Blender, like the ones people use to make futa Blender/SFM animations? I assume some of those are shared publicly.

I just need to see how the groins are structured on those models

Edited by donnerwetter
6 hours ago, demicabestan said:

thank you, the video is very clear, now the question is to have in games a spawning frequency of giant females as important as males, which is very far from the case in games. Very rare even. Maybe with spid more spawns can be added, single or multiple in mixed or unmixed group??

you're not talking about textures, there are textures for giant females in mods like MNC, they have to be replaced with that of PBoss?

Edit in video i see one file for the female femgiant.nif,  but there is another file in MNC  what to do with it? femgiant_Nude.nif

I don't know if SPID can spawn actors. 

You don't need to do anything with textures. PSBoss has his own texture path that his models use, so nothing needs to be replaced.

That's up to you. You can just copy and rename it to replace both or you can use PSBoss' new dressed version to replace "femgiant.nif" 

Also I'm not sure what you mean by gaps and holes. The white parts? Those are collision meshes for the player's body. Those come from ABC.

Edited by Impish_
1 hour ago, Impish_ said:

I don't know if SPID can spawn actors. 

You don't need to do anything with textures. PSBoss has his own texture path that his models use, so nothing needs to be replaced.

That's up to you. You can just copy and rename it to replace both or you can use PSBoss' new dressed version to replace "femgiant.nif" 

Also I'm not sure what you mean by gaps and holes. The white parts? Those are collision meshes for the player's body. Those come from ABC.

I was thinking of spid but it's for adding clothes or accessories and perk  to the npc. yes I am talking about the parts without visible textures. 

Familiers fabuleux à Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods et communauté (nexusmods.com)

Edited by demicabestan
7 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I'm probably eventually gonna go mad working on the new sliders for my vaginaless bodies, but I'm still not quite happy with how they look. I think a large part of why I'm having such difficulty is that I have no references to work off of, so here's a bit of an out there request: Does anyone have links to to some vaginaless dickgirl models I could open in Blender, like the ones people use to make futa Blender/SFM animations? I assume some of those are shared publicly.

I just need to see how the groins are structured on those models

I hope this helps you

Donner.blend

Edited by Helblar

Normally futa SOS usually placed higher than male SOS, so in most cases the animation wont be aligned at all. However, with the manual bend up/down key in SOS settings, i can bend it to a certain level to get it to align with most if not all. So because of that, i'm looking for any options or mods for SOS that can control the bend level when aroused, so i can make it stop before it bend up too much. Is that possible?

Spoiler

image.png.6807040d23bd550007f926d08d9d3e4f.png

image.png.bd7e646143f95cb35aaff0f7ac928351.png

Unfortunately, my 4k monitor just crapped out on me just when I decided to explore Screen Archery for the first time since playing Skyrim. However, I will still share them since many of you on this thread have been such a great inspiration with your beautifully taken Screenshots. Thank you to everyone who shares their screenshots. The last pic is still 4k, I think?

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.11.11 - 13.13.12.14 Thumbnail.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.11.11 - 13.13.59.42 Thumbnail.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.11.08 - 17.09.10.71 Thumbnail.png

16 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Thank you so much for going out of your way to find something! Unfortunately, the mesh is missing both the anus and the dick and balls, the placement and shape of which are the main things I'm interested in ?

Oh, I'm sorry. I must have misunderstood you. I thought you wanted a basic smooth model with no genitals. 
Can I email you a model with genitals? You can figure out ways to attach the schlong to the body and there's an anus model.

Spoiler

1.jpg.b4024601ecf4b06b0d685b22a9842ace.jpg

2.jpg.80a016dda4d065c11f75791ed25dc650.jpg

Edited by Helblar

Okey so I want to give both the new Female Giant and the previous Female Vamp Lord a pp on my LE version but I have no idea how to use the tools you guys use (Tho I dont mind learning how to in order to do so) which I avoided to try precisely for being a newbie on that. The thing is that I think most of those assets are made for SE so, can someone show me how to be able to give them a schlong or something? I dont mind totally replacing them for a version with a permanent schlong if the previous is too tricky too but I really need to have them with a PP so things like the MNC animations dont feel like they're having sex using a "telepatic" schlong or strapon lmao

4 hours ago, Ruby R.Z.N.D. said:

Okey so I want to give both the new Female Giant and the previous Female Vamp Lord a pp on my LE version but I have no idea how to use the tools you guys use (Tho I dont mind learning how to in order to do so) which I avoided to try precisely for being a newbie on that. The thing is that I think most of those assets are made for SE so, can someone show me how to be able to give them a schlong or something? I dont mind totally replacing them for a version with a permanent schlong if the previous is too tricky too but I really need to have them with a PP so things like the MNC animations dont feel like they're having sex using a "telepatic" schlong or strapon lmao

Don't know about the assets but as someone who was in the same spot as you when Impish first showed the futa VampLord, let me tell you how to do it:

1: Download this tool: https://github.com/niftools/nifskope/releases, it's the program that allows messing with nodes in meshes, you'll need to set nif files to use it when you open them. 

2: Open the male giant hard, VampLord hard, New Female VampLord/Giant and the dick meshes/nif files.

3: If the dick mesh if it works on LE or if someone converts it to LE, you'll left click on it, on block select copy branch.

4: In the VampLord/Giant mesh in the left side it will have a list of nodes: image.thumb.png.54f79f266964493d2a23b569fe64e78e.png

In the scene Node, you'll right click on it and go to block>paste branch.

If it's the flacid mesh, you can save and move to step 6.

5: Copy the branches of the New female giant/VampLord bodies(the ones that get highlighted when you click on them) and paste them on the meshes you want edited, don't forget to remove their original male versions and save. 

6: On outfit studio, open the meshes with the flaccid dicks(just drag and drop it there) and use the "increase mesh volume in area" option:image.png.703bfa02efaa2b77a780e8fed64de9fd.png

to edit and cover the dick with cloth if you used the clothed meshes, go to file>export>to nif and select their meshes.

All of these steps is assuming you're gonna replace the in game male versions with the female ones. If you want to also make the in game females one have dicks you'll have to also copy the penis nodes branches from the males and paste them on the females.

38 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Don't know about the assets but as someone who was in the same spot as you when Impish first showed the futa VampLord, let me tell you how to do it:

1: Download this tool: https://github.com/niftools/nifskope/releases, it's the program that allows messing with nodes in meshes, you'll need to set nif files to use it when you open them. 

2: Open the male giant hard, VampLord hard, New Female VampLord/Giant and the dick meshes/nif files.

3: If the dick mesh if it works on LE or if someone converts it to LE, you'll left click on it, on block select copy branch.

4: In the VampLord/Giant mesh in the left side it will have a list of nodes: image.thumb.png.54f79f266964493d2a23b569fe64e78e.png

5: Copy the branches of the New female giant/VampLord bodies(the ones that get highlighted when you click on them) and paste them on the meshes you want edited, don't forget to remove their original male versions and save. 

6: On outfit studio, open the meshes with the flaccid dicks(just drag and drop it there) and use the "increase mesh volume in area" option:image.png.703bfa02efaa2b77a780e8fed64de9fd.png

to edit and cover the dick with cloth if you used the clothed meshes, go to file>export>to nif and select their meshes.

All of these steps is assuming you're gonna replace the in game male versions with the female ones. If you want to also make the in game females one have dicks you'll have to also copy the penis nodes branches from the males and paste them on the females.

OwO thanks for the detailed guide! XD

Gonna try those out tomorrow, hope they work. At least I'll learn how to get started on those ^^

Just one question. When you say Giant Hard or VampLord hard, do those refer to the default game asset of those? Like, their skeleton or something? I know the last one you mentioned on the step 2 is the schlong file you guys have been shared but when I heard you folks mentioning the "hard" file (either Giant hard or VampLord hard) I didnt knew what that was refering to, and I dont think it's the penis status or something, pun intended? lol

And yeah, the idea is to further continue with what Skyfem does in my game to make any living creature "feminine".

Which speaking of, another side question. does that method somehow works for the statues? On this Im not that concerned since it doenst matter for me if they're female or futa but knowing how to make some of them futa would be nice :3

In any case, thanks a lot X3

Edited by Ruby R.Z.N.D.
20 minutes ago, Ruby R.Z.N.D. said:

OwO thanks for the detailed guide!

Gonna try those out tomorrow, hope it works. At least Ill learn how to get started on it :3

Just one last question. When you say Giant Hard or VampLord hard, does it refer to the default game asset of those? Like, their skeleton? I know the last one is the schlong files you guys have been shared but when I heard you guys mentioning the "hard" file I didnt knew what was refering to, and I dont think it's the penis, pun intended? lol

And yeah, the idea is to further continue with what Skyfem does in my game to make any living creature "feminine".

Which speaking of, another side question. does that method somehow work for the statues? On this Im not that concerned since I doesnt matter for me to be female or futa but knowing how to make some of them futa would be nice ^^

In any case, thanks a lot X3

No, not the skeleton, it does refer to the fact that the dick is hard, on MNC the meshes where they are erect are named Blank_hard:

image.png.4b0c296cc4e52fbba89d261bd87fe067.png

I don't mess with the statues but i saw a lot of people posting pics of futa versions of the statues and have shared penis meshes for the statues in here for you to do it yourself cause PSBoss is quite anal about sharing modified versions of his stuff so i believe it should work. 

Edited by LordDrakath15226

So, I did manage to get my hands on some reference materials, and studying them I have learned two things:

One- Don't move the balls to the back to meet the anus. Avoid it if at all possible. THE BALLS CLIPPING INTO THE THIGHS WILL LOOK BAD AND UNNATURAL. (This will already probably happen to some extent depending on the sliders you use on your body)

Two- the anus-ballsack transition should look smooth. Even though the distance from anus to scrotum varies a lot on the models I saw, what really sells the effect is the shape. Even on my previous attempts I did not attempt to change it too much so I wouldn't need to bake new textures which resulted in a flat gooch area with the dick just kind of abruptly sprouting out of nowhere.

Anyway, here's attempt number I don't even know anymore:

00000fuck.png.f5b6669c22b629a84a7f52f2eaef79a0.png

12 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

No, not the skeleton, it does refer to the fact that the dick is hard, on MNC the meshes where they are erect are named Blank_hard:

image.png.4b0c296cc4e52fbba89d261bd87fe067.png

I don't mess with the statues but i saw a lot of people posting pics of futa versions of the statues and have shared penis meshes for the statues in here for you to do it yourself cause PSBoss is quite anal about sharing modified versions of his stuff so i believe it should work. 

Oh, I see, guess it was refering to the dong after all XD

Gonna mess around with that in a while. And yeah I know how PS Boss is about having modified versions of his work.

Hope that also works for the statues as well :3

Thanks again ^^

Edited by Ruby R.Z.N.D.
17 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

I've been messing around with this trying the steps you mentioned but when I select Paste Branch it gives me an error. I think its because the schlong is for SE but Im not sure. Is there a way to convert it to LE? Or maybe is something else that's causing the error?

The error says "Could not insert NiBlock" and when looking on the details it says "Unknown Block". Am I doing something wrong here? ?