FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 11/19/2022 at 12:08 PM, devildx said:

I downgraded my game to 1.5.97 and all SE mods works fine inlcuding mods that still don't have AE version like .NET Framework.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

i tried the downgrade patcher, and sos still doesnt work. it makes it to where my game doesnt even launch unless i use the light version, which makes sos pretty much useless, considering what it does.

3 hours ago, LunaLover69420 said:

i tried the downgrade patcher, and sos still doesnt work. it makes it to where my game doesnt even launch unless i use the light version, which makes sos pretty much useless, considering what it does.

SOS works fine here. Version 1.1.4.

Question to anyone who uses my pube mods- how long does it take for you to load the BodySlide projects and how long does it take to generate meshes with them? Both make my PC absolutely chug for several minutes and it makes working on them a gigantic pain in the ass, given how many projects there are as well as the extra saving and loading from the annoying mesh order bug in Outfit Studio. It fucking sucks.

I've just spent the past couple of hours trying to patch an issue with ONE slider with the BHUNP versions and I've just discovered my fix attempts actually just broke every slider. Guess I know how I'm spending this evening

I wonder if all you folk with better CPUs have an easier time ?

Edited by donnerwetter
3 hours ago, AudioStick said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot5.png.53b3ef7d01e9c97137b38e9a1550028b.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot7.png.52dc0f4e434b6c60583cce46378481ff.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot9.png.8b19491c38f11b5ce53ba03f5ef65c2b.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot10.png.29433441726dde574b9fb2e50d9cf84d.png

Love what you did with the Talos statue XD

This is one of the few I kept as a regular female but mostly cause the idea of having the PP so close to the sword's edge made me feel concerned when I looked it at lol

Hello again everyfuta! Or futafan XD

So I had a mod installed before the whole GiantWoman thingy that replaced the giant toe version for a painted nail one, but it always felt odd how the original model didn't had it painted, yet the separate part had, and specially now that the giants are feminine it felt inconsistent. So in order to fix that and I went to overhaul a bit the textures of the female giant, as well as the ones of the schlong of the other model to match the feminine version's color. I wish I could properly remove the leather bandages but the model breaks without them so for now Ill keep those. Then I went to modify a bit the ones of the "BatWoman" and her schlong. The original felt too gory for my tastes but I didnt wanted to totally remove the red stuff from her, so instead I put it more as a cosmetic hair and nails part, replacing the black which matches more how both my character and my game's version of Serana are.

image.jpeg.ec3a531a4cf025a1f834c7c89548248f.jpeg

I'm simply in love with the possibilities that this game has now. I already loved Skyrim before but now it feels like the ultimate game ?

Edited by Ruby R.Z.N.D.
Picture Merge
18 hours ago, creepycream said:

@Impish_ I followed your instructions to add the schlong to the psboss vampire lord but I keep getting an unattached floating dick. I'm missing something but don't know what it is.

These?

Spoiler

With these all you need to do is click on the schlong in the 3D view and Copy Branch, then Paste Branch on the vampire lord's 0NiNode at the top of the list on the left.
If you are on LE and tried to convert them that might have broke it. I'm not sure how to convert them to LE properly. They work just fine for me on SE.