FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

So maybe an off-topic question but since this thread raised it on me (Besides having found a workaround on LE) Im gonna ask it anyway, or more like mention it? Not sure how to say it XD

I've been waiting a long time to start on SE, even tho I had it from a relative while ago (Before AE was released), and at the time it gave me an odd set of first impressions. Like issues modifying the textures, using totally different mods for the same things I had in LE so I felt clueless on how to even proceed since its essentially a new game engine, so most things are different even if they share a relatable process and things honestly looking better on the mods of my Oldrim version (Tho some obviously looked better, while some just were different).

But the thing is that as much as the idea of starting to mod SE feels like climbing the Everest and as much as I love LE, Im noticing that the latter it's starting to reach it's base limitations for me and even tho I can still use without much issues, I see that soon Ill be forced to do the change yes or yes, so I prefer to start doing it now than later having an even bigger issue than now.

Thing is, as you can imagine. Ive been playing LE for years and barely touched SE, and then with the whole AE version mods debacle, it pushed me even further from taking the leap so. I know it might a BIG thing to ask but, which would be the recommendations you guys would give me to get started on that? Ill probably have to keep my LE version for a long while until SE can even match the LE content but since a lot of things in SE work quite different than LE I feel so lost. Like, for example I use CBBE in LE which I think that in SE would be 3BBE? Or CBBE SE? I dont even know lol

Also a side question, should I try to stay with the latest SE or aim directly to AE? AE seems like the one that would have the latest mod content but I heard in threads of SE a lot of issues being caused to have mods having a setup to that version and working properly when downgraded so. Since Ill pretty much start on hmmmm "Skyrim 64 bits" from scratch I wanna aim for the right one ?

2 hours ago, Ruby R.Z.N.D. said:

So maybe an off-topic question but since this thread raised it on me (Besides having found a workaround on LE) Im gonna ask it anyway, or more like mention it? Not sure how to say it XD

I've been waiting a long time to start on SE, even tho I had it from a relative while ago (Before AE was released), and at the time it gave me an odd set of first impressions. Like issues modifying the textures, using totally different mods for the same things I had in LE so I felt clueless on how to even proceed since its essentially a new game engine, so most things are different even if they share a relatable process and things honestly looking better on the mods of my Oldrim version (Tho some obviously looked better, while some just were different).

But the thing is that as much as the idea of starting to mod SE feels like climbing the Everest and as much as I love LE, Im noticing that the latter it's starting to reach it's base limitations for me and even tho I can still use without much issues, I see that soon Ill be forced to do the change yes or yes, so I prefer to start doing it now than later having an even bigger issue than now.

Thing is, as you can imagine. Ive been playing LE for years and barely touched SE, and then with the whole AE version mods debacle, it pushed me even further from taking the leap so. I know it might a BIG thing to ask but, which would be the recommendations you guys would give me to get started on that? Ill probably have to keep my LE version for a long while until SE can even match the LE content but since a lot of things in SE work quite different than LE I feel so lost. Like, for example I use CBBE in LE which I think that in SE would be 3BBE? Or CBBE SE? I dont even know lol

Also a side question, should I try to stay with the latest SE or aim directly to AE? AE seems like the one that would have the latest mod content but I heard in threads of SE a lot of issues being caused to have mods having a setup to that version and working properly when downgraded so. Since Ill pretty much start on hmmmm "Skyrim 64 bits" from scratch I wanna aim for the right one ?

For purposes of smut, 3BA is the most widely used body- it is based on CBBE though so it shares the same textures. (There's also my vaginaless version for non-hermaphrodite dickgirls, femboys, etc as I'm sure you're aware ?) BHUNP is also an option if you wanna go with something UNP-based but it does not seem to be nearly as widely adopted or supported, at least judging from the download, like and endorsement numbers on Vaginaless BHUNP.

I wouldn't say SE is a straight upgrade in terms of graphics, at least as far as ENBs are concerned. I STILL think Kwanon ENB for LE looks nicer than any of the SE presets I've tried. Also, as someone who's PC is becoming severely outdated, I've noticed SE + ENB seems to be even more punishing on my graphics card than LE was. Of course, you'll finally also get access to way faster and more importantly actively developed versions of SMP. You can also use CBPC in conjunction with SMP for more physics goodness.

One thing that is a straight up downgrade is the loss of FloppySOS for LE. You can get a CBPC-based replacement but it is unfortunately not configurable ingame via hotkeys. You pick a physics preset to install and that's your lot.

Finally, I never upgraded personally. This may become a problem if you use a lot of more general actively developed non-horny gameplay mods, but as someone who treats Skyrim as a NSFW screenshot toy I haven't run into issues.

On 11/23/2022 at 4:46 AM, LunaLover69420 said:

maybe i was on a "fake" version of the mod. either way, i found a version that (should) work with AE because it took out the DLL file requirement. if it works, ill quote it in a reply to this so others may find it.

i tried it with my GOG AE version of skyrim and it works fine, except without a dll there is no MCM to edit which dicks are used and on which characters. That means it just does the default dick on all males, so you can't create futa/trap/femboy characters which I think defeats the point if you're in this thread.

1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Next statue (WIP) - "Elven huntress". Hi - poly

One question - where to plase it? Do you have any ideas?

Reveal hidden contents

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

While I said 'The Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun" on Patreon, a possible alternative location is Bloated Man's Grotto if there are any problems with the previous suggestion. 

2 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Next statue (WIP) - "Elven huntress". Hi - poly

One question - where to plase it? Do you have any ideas?

Hide contents

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Inside the Sinding quest cave and at forsworn outposts or dungeons

EDIT:

In Aelas/Angis room maybe? I cant think of any more hunter like npcs rn

Edited by XarisZ