FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

1 hour ago, MarloCarloWC said:

Is there any patch for Bijin skin and UNP B3lisario addon for Legendary edition? I tried the bijin skin patch for the SSE Cbbe futanari addon, but it doesn´t work on LE (the whole futa addon becomes bright blue, probably due to texture format incompatibility).

Textures from SE can easily be converted to LE, either via something like the Cathedral Assets Optimizer or just resaving them in Gimp or paint.net with different compression. However, in this specific case you'd be out of luck as the textures are mapped completely differently between the two models.

On 4/10/2021 at 11:59 AM, donnerwetter said:

Looking for people to try out a conversion of one of the bikinis in Coco's Bikini Collection that includes a flaccid schlong mesh based on Evil Reflex's excellent CBBE Futanari schlong.

DW Bikini 08 Futa Conversion Test 1.7z 9.46 MB · 24 downloads

Requisites:

Coco Bikini Collection for textures and esp (Note: While the original outfits in the collection aren't 3BA, my edit is)

The .esp is needed since the .esp in my archive only has Armor and ArmorAddon entries, enable both.

Futanari CBBE SE Schlong for schlong textures

Feedback I'm looking for

• Play with different poses and Racemenu sliders and report back if you encounter major clipping (include screenshots) If genital scaling causes problems, I'll paint the genital bones out and replace them with something else.
  • Let me know if you encounter this black outline around the schlong mesh (with my edit or just the CBBE Futanari schlong in general) when you zoom out. Before I start correcting for it, I want to know if it's some problem on my end.

outline.jpg.583bd168cf3612feb2ab8574efe9df27.jpg

• Note: If you encounter this bug where the schlong gets mapped with femalebody.dds instead of the proper schlong texture, type showracemenu and exit without making changes, that should fix it.
  Hide contents

bug.jpg.79ac6e0d9a8ec15731705558832647e0.jpg

I don't consider this a full release, I'm just looking for some feedback and to make sure that everything's working up until this point. I'm planning on adding 1 or 2 different schlong size variants and maybe further "wardrobe malfunction" variants. Also, let me know if you want me to tackle every bikini in the collection.

already ran into an issue loot say the cocomerge1.esp missing

15 minutes ago, Ne443840 said:

already ran into an issue loot say the cocomerge1.esp missing

On 4/10/2021 at 11:59 AM, donnerwetter said:

Looking for people to try out a conversion of one of the bikinis in Coco's Bikini Collection that includes a flaccid schlong mesh based on Evil Reflex's excellent CBBE Futanari schlong.

DW Bikini 08 Futa Conversion Test 1.7z 9.46 MB · 25 downloads

Requisites:

Coco Bikini Collection for textures and esp (Note: While the original outfits in the collection aren't 3BA, my edit is)

The .esp is needed since the .esp in my archive only has Armor and ArmorAddon entries, enable both.

Feedback I'm looking for

• Play with different poses and Racemenu sliders and report back if you encounter major clipping (include screenshots) If genital scaling causes problems, I'll paint the genital bones out and replace them with something else.
  • Let me know if you encounter this black outline around the schlong mesh (with my edit or just the CBBE Futanari schlong in general) when you zoom out. Before I start correcting for it, I want to know if it's some problem on my end.

• Note: If you encounter this bug where the schlong gets mapped with femalebody.dds instead of the proper schlong texture, type showracemenu and exit without making changes, that should fix it.
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't consider this a full release, I'm just looking for some feedback and to make sure that everything's working up until this point. I'm planning on adding 1 or 2 different schlong size variants and maybe further "wardrobe malfunction" variants. Also, let me know if you want me to tackle every bikini in the collection.

the coco bikini mod has [COCO]Bikini Collection.esp

did you by chance merge a bunch of coco's outfits into a single esp? 

you might want to change your edit to use the original esp

8 hours ago, Ne443840 said:

the coco bikini mod has [COCO]Bikini Collection.esp

did you by chance merge a bunch of coco's outfits into a single esp? 

you might want to change your edit to use the original esp

I merge all armor .esps to save slots and just clump them together by author. Didn't take into account this would change FormID's, oops. I'll redo the esp.

Thanks for the feedback! 25 others apparently downloaded the file and didn't even report back to say it didn't work at all

6 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I merge all armor .esps to save slots and just clump them together by author. Didn't take into account this would change FormID's, oops. I'll redo the esp.

Thanks for the feedback! 25 others apparently downloaded the file and didn't even report back to say it didn't work at all

no probs I enjoy your work so i want to help can't do anything besides testing though Lol

2 hours ago, Ne443840 said:

I

I will test it out xlod gen gets done building lods, thanks

well under your esp the armor version (futa) have dissappearing body problem  the cloth version outfit is adjusted for schlong but no meshes or textures for schlong showing

13 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I was able to build your outfit in Bodyslide correctly, but in game the bikini didn't have the schlong. Buldge was still there. Played around a bit still couldn't get it to show. I have installed your edits in the past and always got them to work properly, but since this a Beta I think I should bring it to your attention.

12 hours ago, Ne443840 said:

well under your esp the armor version (futa) have dissappearing body problem  the cloth version outfit is adjusted for schlong but no meshes or textures for schlong showing

11 hours ago, Magus_slash said:

I was able to build your outfit in Bodyslide correctly, but in game the bikini didn't have the schlong. Buldge was still there. Played around a bit still couldn't get it to show. I have installed your edits in the past and always got them to work properly, but since this a Beta I think I should bring it to your attention.

Sounds like a slot problem, but they *should* be correct both in the mesh and the esp.

I took a look at the files, both the meshes and the esp work fine on my end. Uhhh ?‍♂️

Edit: Wait, are you replacing the original bikini with my edit? The built meshes should go to meshes\Coco_Cloths\Bikini_collection\dw and you should use AddItemMenu to get the variants with (futa) added to the end. Probably should've explained it's not a replacer, oops

Edit2: Wait, reading your posts again it seems you're doing things right. Kind of stumped here

3 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Sounds like a slot problem, but they *should* be correct both in the mesh and the esp.

I took a look at the files, both the meshes and the esp work fine on my end. Uhhh ?‍♂️

Edit: Wait, are you replacing the original bikini with my edit? The built meshes should go to meshes\Coco_Cloths\Bikini_collection\dw and you should use AddItemMenu to get the variants with (futa) added to the end. Probably should've explained it's not a replacer, oops

Edit2: Wait, reading your posts again it seems you're doing things right. Kind of stumped here

In MO, if you disable the .esp for "coco bikini" don't get the error on your edit for missing masters, which the other conversion does. For sanity check I was also able to install and build the old one in Body slide and got it work in BS. I feel like the two esps are independent of one another.

1 hour ago, Magus_slash said:

In MO, if you disable the .esp for "coco bikini" don't get the error on your edit for missing masters, which the other conversion does. For sanity check I was also able to install and build the old one in Body slide and got it work in BS. I feel like the two esps are independent of one another.

Wait, which .esp were you using? You should only be using the newer one named "[COCO]Bikini Collection (futa edit).esp", not my first .esp or the original Coco Bikini .esp

45 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Wait, which .esp were you using? You should only be using the newer one named "[COCO]Bikini Collection (futa edit).esp", not my first .esp or the original Coco Bikini .esp

I figured it out, well kind of. There isn't a "dw" folder  in the meshes\Coco_Cloths\Bikini_collection i had to make one. New problem is the textures are wonky for the schlong, but I can figure that one out. 

8 minutes ago, Magus_slash said:

I figured it out, well kind of. There isn't a "dw" folder  in the meshes\Coco_Cloths\Bikini_collection i had to make one. New problem is the textures are wonky for the schlong, but I can figure that one out. 

Great! If your texture problem looks like this, I suggest going into racemenu and backing out, that seems to work for me. I believe I could get permanently get rid of that problem by making the schlong a separately equipped accessory but I'd like these conversions to not be needlessly fiddly like that. If you get the textures to work, let me know if you see a black outline on the schlong seam when you zoom out.

so i got inspired by donnerwetter and made a version of the melodic workout armour by zyn for the horse veriaty of schlong 

but i am entirely new to modding so now my character cant wear tops. so my question is this how does nif scope controll body armour slots and the game crashes.... fixed

and altso the sheath texture dosnt swap from race to race like the original nif esp does. so next question guys how do i make the esp for the armour mod add a race tagg?  kinda fixed working on it 

modding help.png

it works with diffrent armours now... exept the ones that melodic workout armour comes with. u still need the armour mod and shlong mod. if you are playing a diffrent race that wont change the textures on the addon so you will need to eddit the nif textures directly. Run bodyslide to make it work and dont run the ShortsXAA just run this they both overide the same file.

help with the texturesets in tes5edit would be much appreciated : )

Spoiler

1856573561_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_04.19-10_51_12_85.png.51aebc2328e1ea78515ebf49c025055b.png743255177_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_04.19-10_50_13_21.png.60cd484ac2a3ab96cbded16ac0c76405.pngThe Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.04.19 - 10.52.15.91.png

data.rar otional texturesfor the phalic shaped object in 4k.rar

ok so this one works with any race since im not adding a geometry to the armour.

all u need to do is load this in bodyslide after the mod ive linked down bellow. if you are building morphs disable MB1 armours this will overwrite it. altso SMP is a must. when you equip the mb1 armour for the first time go into sos and set it to revealing and viola. the armour is called microkini 1 

if there are any seam issues  hit me up and ill try my best.

Spoiler

1811013468_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_04.20-18_41_45_79.png.a684fd2c0ded2707b2140d618b132250.png579475068_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_04.20-18_53_46_37.png.52811d705acf4d919b47499108188763.png1735871577_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_04.20-18_51_29_19.png.1e0106af8dc6ad3754a8e65cbe471d91.png

MB1 edit.rar

On 4/11/2021 at 12:59 AM, donnerwetter said:

DW Bikini 08 Futa Conversion Test 1.7z 9.46 MB · 52 downloads

Requisites:

Feedback I'm looking for

Reveal hidden contents

Hi, do you have a guide to make sos appear in any armors mod? Thanks 

1 hour ago, sollego2468 said:

Hi, do you have a guide to make sos appear in any armors mod? Thanks 

If by "make sos appear" you mean how to add a penis mesh to armor or clothing in Outfit Studio, here's an old writeup on the subject

Spoiler

Now for the dong: Add your desired schlong model (feel free to use the four sizes from my conversions) and use the sculpting tools to stretch the clothing/armor over the cock and balls. If the clothing mesh is too low poly, export it and subdivide the parts you need in Blender, then import again. Remember you'll need to redefine textures and glossiness, etc in this case. Check the original mesh for reference.

Now check how all the different sliders look and adjust as needed. You'll also need to clear some sliders entirely from the dong as well as the clothing. Thigh sliders, for example, will crush the cock and balls to nothingness. Since you're also using Cosio, go ahead and delete all of Cosio's labia related sliders, as they will deform both the panties and schlong for no reason (the vagina's hidden under the schlong anyway). Use masks if necessary when clearing sliders, and be thorough! A neglected slider can cause all sorts of clipping issues in-game that you'll mistakenly attribute to weight painting and waste tons of time.

Speaking of weight painting... Remove all dick bones except the scrotum bone from your schlong. Then unpaint the scrotum and paint the entire schlong model with it, as that's gonna be what we'll be using for jiggle. Then paint the clothing that covers the dick and balls to match with the scrotum bone. Look at my conversions for examples for how it should look. Use the strength slider as well as in-game testing to hone your weight paints until you've managed to get rid of clipping. Spoiler Alert: this is the most time consuming and annoying part of the entire process.

You'll also need to delve into the Creation Kit, especially if you add several dick sizes like me. Depending on how the mesh is set up, you're gonna need to edit some armour entries. For example, the first conversion I did was a sling bikini that came with a base body. A single ArmorAddon can apparently only have one undefined skin texture, so I had to save the schlongs as separate meshes and add them as separate ArmorAddons for the bikinis' main Armor entries.

That's about it I think. 

I'm currently doing things slightly differently and with a different body but it should give you a general idea.