FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

5 hours ago, RoxDox said:

Has anyone been able to successfully use any of the Schlongs with COTR (Charmers of the reach?) I've noticed there is a bit of a clipping issue. Was wondering if there may be a conversion to work with it.

COtR dont have new body. It is CBBE / CBBE SE or UNP or any other body you give to it.

Problem is in textures. So you need a texture patch for best matching.

37 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

COtR dont have new body. It is CBBE / CBBE SE or UNP or any other body you give to it.

Problem is in textures. So you need a texture patch for best matching.

Yeah... I later realised it was a simple bodyslide issue. I should have known better. Feel pretty stupid after that one lol

9 minutes ago, RoxDox said:

Yeah... I later realised it was a simple bodyslide issue. I should have known better. Feel pretty stupid after that one lol

We cant know everything, so questions is a good way to solve this problem? After years of modding im still make shitty things with SOS and Outfit Studio lol

Im almost a month fighting with patch for SOS and COtR skin. And still sh...

I noticed my version of Outfit Studio was almost two years out of date, and what do you know, the new version has a bunch of interesting features, chief among them the ability to pose bones...

itsalive.thumb.jpg.1322a267d499351c78d3583edbd452e1.jpg

Which meant I could just easily edit a tucked flaccid schlong mesh by myself without external 3d modelling software. I'll keep tinkering, but it looks futa armor and clothing conversions could be back on the menu, boys- this time in CBBE 3BA.

Things to figure out: Sliders, weighting (maybe physics). If there's more demand outside of just me, let me know so I can justify dumping time into this

in

On 4/5/2021 at 11:51 AM, donnerwetter said:

I noticed my version of Outfit Studio was almost two years out of date, and what do you know, the new version has a bunch of interesting features, chief among them the ability to pose bones...

Which meant I could just easily edit a tucked flaccid schlong mesh by myself without external 3d modelling software. I'll keep tinkering, but it looks futa armor and clothing conversions could be back on the menu, boys- this time in CBBE 3BA.

Things to figure out: Sliders, weighting (maybe physics). If there's more demand outside of just me, let me know so I can justify dumping time into this

theres some potential with certain outfits for this to be useful, certainly i'm down for seeing this happen.

9 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

As a quick test, I threw together a bulgified version of Coco's Anaconda outfit (the name is now more fitting than ever before, I guess)

anacondanopunintended.jpg.5a7655de6c6e8520de30bbb8fab74d3d.jpg

I didn't spend too long shaping it, and it'll probably deform in extreme poses and bodyslides. The thing I mainly wanted to test out was collisions, and I'm happy to report I got bulge-accurate SMP collisions working with the belt:

This'll prove handy if the need to smuggle a bulge under a dress comes up. Anyway, here's my test if anyone wants it:

Anaconda Schlongified.7z 1.46 MB · 25 downloads

Grab the original from here and add my files to the Bodyslide folder. Report back if it works

tried it out bulge not showing for me I put the bodyslide files in bodyslide folder

"We are a race of CREATION, and said creations, I think it almost goes without saying...are created to be USED!"

KCSabreCat1.png.dd86dd1c488b901c71bd371d6c7e9850.pngKCBandit1.png.16cf0d88893a6b6af85393a3c1662e26.png

"But NEVER let it be said that we lack imagination. For when creation is what you seek, you seek to replicate what you already are, but in that, lies a wish for more. Not mere weapons of war, but perhaps of society itself. With everything, that implies."

Spoiler

Gynoid1a.png.a70d7ae0dadf8253f5df1c59fd8a550d.pngGynoid2.png.9d07073132d90bdf83463a257493e8fe.pngGynoid3.png.ac2d37689c8bdfa5c5e442cf3a9f45a8.pngGynoid4.png.059b94e27a2ed2264b9784b288c6ca75.png

7 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

"We are a race of CREATION, and said creations, I think it almost goes without saying...are created to be USED!"

KCSabreCat1.png.dd86dd1c488b901c71bd371d6c7e9850.pngKCBandit1.png.16cf0d88893a6b6af85393a3c1662e26.png

"But NEVER let it be said that we lack imagination. For when creation is what you seek, you seek to replicate what you already are, but in that, lies a wish for more. Not mere weapons of war, but perhaps of society itself. With everything, that implies."

Hide contents

Gynoid1a.png.a70d7ae0dadf8253f5df1c59fd8a550d.pngGynoid2.png.9d07073132d90bdf83463a257493e8fe.pngGynoid3.png.ac2d37689c8bdfa5c5e442cf3a9f45a8.pngGynoid4.png.059b94e27a2ed2264b9784b288c6ca75.png

What is this dwemer mod please ?

On 4/5/2021 at 1:51 PM, donnerwetter said:

Go for it

Looking for people to try out a conversion of one of the bikinis in Coco's Bikini Collection that includes a flaccid schlong mesh based on Evil Reflex's excellent CBBE Futanari schlong.

DW Bikini 08 Futa Conversion Test 1.7z

Requisites:

Coco Bikini Collection for textures and esp (Note: While the original outfits in the collection aren't 3BA, my edit is)

The .esp is needed since the .esp in my archive only has Armor and ArmorAddon entries, enable both.

Futanari CBBE SE Schlong for schlong textures

Feedback I'm looking for

• Play with different poses and Racemenu sliders and report back if you encounter major clipping (include screenshots) If genital scaling causes problems, I'll paint the genital bones out and replace them with something else.
  • Let me know if you encounter this black outline around the schlong mesh (with my edit or just the CBBE Futanari schlong in general) when you zoom out. Before I start correcting for it, I want to know if it's some problem on my end.

outline.jpg.583bd168cf3612feb2ab8574efe9df27.jpg

• Note: If you encounter this bug where the schlong gets mapped with femalebody.dds instead of the proper schlong texture, type showracemenu and exit without making changes, that should fix it.
Spoiler

bug.jpg.79ac6e0d9a8ec15731705558832647e0.jpg

I don't consider this a full release, I'm just looking for some feedback and to make sure that everything's working up until this point. I'm planning on adding 1 or 2 different schlong size variants and maybe further "wardrobe malfunction" variants. Also, let me know if you want me to tackle every bikini in the collection.

Is there any patch for Bijin skin and UNP B3lisario addon for Legendary edition? I tried the bijin skin patch for the SSE Cbbe futanari addon, but it doesn´t work on LE (the whole futa addon becomes bright blue, probably due to texture format incompatibility).