FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Still working on futafying Coco's Bikini Collection, and also still stuck working on the first bikini (this might take a while). However, you now get to try out my work so far!

futabikinipreview.png.a7b1d02e25dfac8a52210dd6322d40a0.png

These are the 3 schlong size variants that will form the basis for all my future conversions (sorry, no SOS slider support, too much of a hassle) I'm happy with how they look, but I'll probably play around with the weights some more before I call this one done- as things currently stand, the schlongs tend to clip into the thighs a bit too much.

sizes.png.90d9719da17ea493c2f44c97d10397de.png

How to use:

1.Get the original mod from here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99929

Note: The body I use is 3BA, unlike the original

2.Install my mod on top of the original mod

3. Build the three futa bikini variants and their corresponding schlong meshes

4. Place them into meshes\Coco_Cloths\Bikini_collection\dw

5. Activate my .esp

Coco Bikini Collection DW Futa Edit test 2.7z

Feedback welcome!

On 4/30/2021 at 6:04 AM, donnerwetter said:

Still working on futafying Coco's Bikini Collection, and also still stuck working on the first bikini (this might take a while). However, you now get to try out my work so far!

futabikinipreview.png.a7b1d02e25dfac8a52210dd6322d40a0.png

These are the 3 schlong size variants that will form the basis for all my future conversions (sorry, no SOS slider support, too much of a hassle) I'm happy with how they look, but I'll probably play around with the weights some more before I call this one done- as things currently stand, the schlongs tend to clip into the thighs a bit too much.

sizes.png.90d9719da17ea493c2f44c97d10397de.png

How to use:

1.Get the original mod from here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99929

Note: The body I use is 3BA, unlike the original

2.Install my mod on top of the original mod

3. Build the three futa bikini variants and their corresponding schlong meshes

4. Place them into meshes\Coco_Cloths\Bikini_collection\dw

5. Activate my .esp

Coco Bikini Collection DW Futa Edit test 2.7z 10.29 MB · 44 downloads

Feedback welcome!

I test it on my SSE , work perfect ! Ty for you work , its safe to add some new sliders or i break something if i do that?

12 hours ago, Carillon said:

I test it on my SSE , work perfect ! Ty for you work , its safe to add some new sliders or i break something if i do that?

That's mostly down to you and your Outfit Studio skills. Which sliders are you talking about?

bik.png.a4e68aa92470ab7330adc789e9e5c881.png

Here's an update to my earlier release!

Featuring minor clipping fixes as well as new jiggle physics achieved with the scrotum bone (The bulges should also look less static overall). Don't know how they'll look with the variety of physics setups people use so let me know how they work on your end! Build the meshes marked Alt Weight to try out the physics.

dw Coco Bikini Collection Alt Weight Test.7z

1 hour ago, Niseka said:

Stuff

958152993_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_05.02-23_25_09_66.thumb.png.378e929a0b47ee207fd4af2e7f1468a4.png

Amazing screenshots and clips! I thought about doing this exact same edit when I saw that bikini, lol

5 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

That's mostly down to you and your Outfit Studio skills. Which sliders are you talking about?

Featuring minor clipping fixes as well as new jiggle physics achieved with the scrotum bone (The bulges should also look less static overall). Don't know how they'll look with the variety of physics setups people use so let me know how they work on your end! Build the meshes marked Alt Weight to try out the physics.

dw Coco Bikini Collection Alt Weight Test.7z 11.48 MB · 2 downloads

Amazing screenshots and clips! I thought about doing this exact same edit when I saw that bikini, lol

Thanks ! Actually its tweak i got from tullius 

So I am using the Female Monsters of Skyrim https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40350?tab=description and noted that some of the monster girls use vanilla races. Adding the SOS Revealing tag in the armors and bodies (slot 32) on Xedit make them be futas.

Races that are already futas: Angel, Cyborg, Demonica, Fallen Angel, Flower Mother, Frost Atronach and Werewolf Hybrid.

I am testing to add schlongs for some of the custom races (Draenei and Dragonia) mod and worked in my game. 

I am using the ERF High Poly but should be the same for any addon. You need Xedit.

To make a new plugin as a patch just " deep copy as override (with overwriting)" the "Armor Addon", "Form ID List" and "Global" subcategories of the ERF plugin in to the new .esp. 

Below is how I did the patch on SSEEdit:

1. Open SSEEDIT, right click on the new plugin and add the custom race mods as masters as well the Schlongs of Skyrim.esp.  

2. On FormID List go to CompatibleRaces and add the custom race (note that the ERF High Poly has 24 default races and the new race is he number 25).

3. On Armor Addon add the custom race in one of the schlong type. If you wat the race to use the normal human texture add on GenitalsDefault, if you want the Khajiit textures add the race on GenitalsKhajiit and so on. 

4. On Global add 2 new values. Since the new race is number 25 you will need the values to be RaceSize25 and RaceProbability25.

4.1 Note that in the default values the RaceSize has the FNAM - Type set as "short" and RaceProbability to "float"

4.2 I set the probability to 100 and size to 20 (can be 10-100) so the schlongs will appear on the npcs

5. On FormID List add the RaceSize25 to RaceSizes and the RaceProbability25 to RaceProbabilities.

Open the game and restart the Schlongs Of Skyrim in the MCM menu. Do this loading the game in a empty cell like breezehome. 

Some screens

Spoiler

1a4jtf.jpg

2ilk06.jpg

3roko2.jpg

4mljt3.jpg

5r5j13.jpg

12 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

dw Coco Bikini Collection Alt Weight Test.7z 11.48 MB · 7 downloads

I play with weighmorph , so i add the ssbw sliders when i can for my favorite armors/clothes ❤️ 

15 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

how did you get that tongue mod to work outside of posing

Hm I don't quite understand?

Equip Wraith Tongue of choice

Open mouth with RaceMenu slider under expressions

NiOverridePose Adjustment to position tongue 

Hope the answer is there.

On 5/3/2021 at 6:54 PM, donnerwetter said:

dw Coco Bikini Collection Alt Weight Test.7z 11.48 MB · 56 downloads

Thank you :classic_heart:

005.jpg.73800eb27d3bce1ca221eba29f922fd0.jpg