FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Hey guys, I'm just getting started with LoversLab, I was hoping to get some help. I want to set things up so that both men and women have schlongs, so that everyone has exposing clothing that shows their dicks (and ideally asses too), and that all women would have bigger dicks than men. Could someone give me a list of the mods I would need? (If there are multiple options, give me whichever you think looks best.) I also don't have a means of having sex set up, so which would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: This is for Special Edition.

3 hours ago, Zaltjaker said:

Hey guys, I'm just getting started with LoversLab, I was hoping to get some help. I want to set things up so that both men and women have schlongs, so that everyone has exposing clothing that shows their dicks (and ideally asses too), and that all women would have bigger dicks than men. Could someone give me a list of the mods I would need? (If there are multiple options, give me whichever you think looks best.) I also don't have a means of having sex set up, so which would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: This is for Special Edition.

For starters, get this:

You can set the default sizes of the female schlongs to be bigger than men's

On 10/17/2015 at 10:25 PM, tenzan said:

UnderstatedGraveHarborseal-size_restrict

Reveal hidden contents

FFeat4.jpg

Featured Futa #4: Non-Human Colors - User: Isenia - Go upvote and see more here. Isenia's blog can be found in the blog section of this post.

Isenia is using NLA ENB and Fair Skin.

[Taking submissions for Featured Futa #5 here]

Reveal hidden contents

FFeat3.jpg

Featured Futa #3: Pirate! - User: packe93 - Go upvote and see more here.

packe93 is using Realvision ENB, Demoniac Skin Fairskin sporty, and ERF Schlong.

[Taking submissions for Featured Futa #4 here]

FFeat2.jpg

Featured Futa #2: Popular Vote - User: Godreaper - Go upvote and see more here. Godreaper's tumblr added to the blog section.

Godreaper used a modified Konan Enb with ELFX and NLA. Mature skin and sporty sexy map (n) for the textures. Characters featured: Shae, Adrienne (twins), and Talia.

[Taking submissions for Featured Futa #3 here]

ffeat1.jpg

Featured Futa #1: Editor's Pick - User: !cky - Go upvote and see more here. !cky's tumblr added to the blog section.

!cky used VandB ENB and PureSkinTexture for the shots. See here for more details.

[Taking submissions for Featured Futa #2 here]

Tricks with Tips

Reveal hidden contents

| Simple editing in Nifskope [for removing parts of an outfit]

Reveal hidden contents

Please note this is quick and dirty editing. This has no consideration for mod organizers, virtual files, or bodyslide.

Also, not all outfits can be edited this way, nor are they all clean cut. This doesn't take very long to try though.

Download and install Nifskope

Locate your mesh files. For this example, I'll be using Dementia Outfit

*In some mods, you may find that there's only an esp and a bsa file. In this case you'll need a bsa extractor like BSAopt to get the mesh files.

My files were located here. steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\cloth\dementia\standart

In this case, I want to use the files torso_0 and torso_1. These include the body with dresses and panties.

Make backup copies of the files, then open torso_0 in Nifskope.

You can locate the object you want to remove by either opening the list on the left and selecting by name, or using the large black area to navigate around the mesh and right clicking the part you want. It's easier for me to navigate around. If you're new to 3d applications, you can just use the numpad to navigate, rotate around, zoom in, etc.

post-95318-0-55382800-1446032734_thumb.jpg

You'll be able to tell which object you've selected by white edges and in this case, the name is correct as well.

post-95318-0-51501000-1446032834_thumb.jpg

*If you select something like panties on an outfit, but the whole outfit is selected at once, you're likely unable to remove specific pieces of that mesh this way. It's just how the author created and exported it. There are other methods, but they're a bit more involved. If you truly want something specific, you can make requests from other modders here or lace up some modding shoes yourself and maybe even make something somebody else will want to download!

With either the object right-clicked or the name in the list right-clicked, go to Block -> Remove Branch. This will delete that object.

post-95318-0-55563200-1446033127_thumb.jpg

Save the file. Repeat the previous steps with torso_1.

You should now have a dress (or what you were working on) with an open spot for a futa schlong.

| Simple copying and pasting outfit parts in Nifskope

(Not available yet)

| Temporarily longer schlong in Floppy HDT mode

Reveal hidden contents

In-game, open up the console and select your character.

Type and enter:

setscale 1.5

Now use Floppify Self and disable and re-enable using 'Schlong Only'. (This works with 'Both', but you'll have long balls)

Open console again and with your character still selected type and enter:

setscale 1

This also works with NPCs and Floppify Target in place of your character. You can also play around with the setscale value. eg. starting with .5 and going to 1 will make your schlong shorter.

Blogs

Reveal hidden contents

Futa on Display - Tenzan's Blog

彼女の手で彼女の肉 - 有限な's Blog

http://futanari-hime.tumblr.com/ - !cky's tumblr

http://thegodreapers.tumblr.com/ - Godreaper's tumblr

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/424-my-pointless-shitty-blog/ - Isenia's blog

Mod Requests

Reveal hidden contents

- Alternative standard schlongs

- Piercings, jewelry, cock rings, cock socks

- Properly aligned masturbating/urinating animations

- Futa specific underwear/clothing

Archive [For older mods. Some mods omitted to prevent necros.]

Reveal hidden contents

Is it possible to achieve this schlong effect in SE? So far, the SMP configs I have tired does not achieve that.

1 hour ago, MeesterYellow said:

Is it possible to achieve this schlong effect in SE? So far, the SMP configs I have tired does not achieve that.

Not equal but similar. The problem is that when you equip the HDT Object you don't get erect. But as a object it can be unequiped by sexlab when the scene starts. 

2 hours ago, devildx said:

Not equal but similar. The problem is that when you equip the HDT Object you don't get erect. But as a object it can be unequiped by sexlab when the scene starts. 

By equip you mean like equipping the schlong in game? Or adding the object in nifskope? You can have a similar effect with ERF's addon?

18 hours ago, MeesterYellow said:

By equip you mean like equipping the schlong in game? Or adding the object in nifskope? You can have a similar effect with ERF's addon?

Read the mod page man. This mod adds 3 HDT objects that you can equip to have a floppy schlong. Use the additem menu mod to get the HDT objects in game.