FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Those physics are pretty nice, is this SE or LE? if is SE, how did you did it? lol

Sadly it's on old Legendary Edition, using Floppy SOS.
but for anyone who is curious and have LE around.

I had a custom size sos so i had to fix the scale factor and it match for me at 50%.
It has 5 floppy setting each are customizable, the one i use for the short clip were the med option and modify it a little bit, setting are down below.

When an Scene animation involving another character has aligning/collision issue swap to balls only lol.

20201222141109_1.jpg

20201222141039_1.jpg

20201222141027_1.jpg

20201222141032_1.jpg

5 hours ago, saekwan said:

Touched by Dibella's mod page says that it's compatible with CBBE textures, I've never tried it but ideally that would mean that TBD's textures are compatible with CBBE

That is what I do currently, it certainly works but there is some slight weirdness on the underboobs. It's a matter of if you dont look there much you wont have a problem.

Hey, so I'm super new to the whole futa modding scene, but I was wondering if you guys could recommend any mods/adjustments that would make things look better.

for those who don't want to read the modlist, I have most of the basic mods installed, including SOS, UNP, and the XP32 skeleton, I also have sexlab set up. I started a new game and everything is well, but I'd really like to know what you guys use because it looks great. Sexlab also seems to be pretty buggy with the whole SOS thing, especially when females equip strapons despite having shlongs already. I'm sorry in advance if this isn't the place to post questions like this.

modlist.png