FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

3 hours ago, devildx said:

It will have a no balls version? Or will have ball physics for SE like the belisario scholong.

It uses the standard bones for schlongs, if they are used for physics it should work if you copy the config with nifskope from a working schlong into it. (I'm not using SMP, so I can't try it) 

I have no plan to make a "no balls" version, but maybe I continue with this idea: 

giantclitfuta4.JPG.385d4ec71805bec3c8630e345ba88f7a.JPG

14 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

It uses the standard bones for schlongs, if they are used for physics it should work if you copy the config with nifskope from a working schlong into it. (I'm not using SMP, so I can't try it) 

I have no plan to make a "no balls" version, but maybe I continue with this idea: 

giantclitfuta4.JPG.385d4ec71805bec3c8630e345ba88f7a.JPG

This would seriously bring me back to skyrim right this minute!

I'm sorry if this has been covered elsewhere in the thread/forum (I can't seem to find it) - is there a way to get bodies properly aligned during scenes/animations while playing as a futa? Since the game thinks my character is a male, there are clipping issues or the animations are a bit awkward. Is there a way to adjust this or are most animations set exactly as they are?  Not quite sure how this stuff works :)

15 minutes ago, 333raisin said:

I'm sorry if this has been covered elsewhere in the thread/forum (I can't seem to find it) - is there a way to get bodies properly aligned during scenes/animations while playing as a futa? Since the game thinks my character is a male, there are clipping issues or the animations are a bit awkward. Is there a way to adjust this or are most animations set exactly as they are?  Not quite sure how this stuff works :)

When a animation is playing press pause and go to Mod Configuration > SexLab > Animation Editor. The current animation involving the player will be displayed and you can edit the SOS up/down and the position (up, down and sideways) for all invoved in the animation in each anim stage. Save the game for the changes to be saved for all gameplay on that save.

14 minutes ago, 333raisin said:

A body with collision would certainly help to reduce clipping issues as would altering the UNP SOS mesh of your choice to use the male behavior file.

I just created a patch for addon schlongs for anyone who wants to use SunJeong's ninirim ports for SE with ERF's horse cock addon for CBBE. Chest pieces are set to "revealing" by default and pants/underwear/skirts use slot 52 to hide the penis, while "damaged" and "slutty" outfits trigger SexLab Aroused.

I'll grab some screenshots tomorrow after some sleep. :P

9 hours ago, bob223355 said:

Is there a futa guide anywhere buried in the thread that gives a run down of all the options and mods for sse and what works and how to install them.

There's been so much progress since I last played and I'm overwhelmed atm.

I don't know if there is or not, but here's a quick how-to by me:

1. Install Schlongs of Skyrim SE.
  2. You have two options for cocks at the moment, Equippable Horse Cocks and ERF's Horse Penis Redux.
  3. Optional, Cumshot, no need for SL or SLA (but if you don't use SL, you'll still need PapyrusUtil)
  4. Also optional, Follow Me For Sex, which has its own masturbation/cumshot animations; they can work alongside cumshot, but you'll want to disable FMFS's cumshots for SexLab if you want to use Cumshot's instead.

Follow the install guides for the above to get their dependencies. Most of them depend on SKSE64 and BodySlide. Hope that helps.

Edit: Almost forgot Bound Cock SE.

2 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

2. You have two options for cocks at the moment, Equippable Horse Cocks and ERF's Horse Penis Redux.

Most Oldrim schlong addons work without needing to be converted.  Just be on the lookout for schlongs that have an SE version as well, as those are the ones that probably needed some work done.  Bad Dog Hoodies SSE is another one that wasn't mentioned.

The SSE Conversion Tracking thread will show you the status of a lot of mods on here in regards to SSE vs. Oldrim.  The vast majority of popular mods here are converted or compatible, so any guide for setting up your futas in Oldrim should be okay if you check against that thread to make sure you're getting the SE version of your mods as necessary.

If you run into an incompatible mod, it usually manifests as an instant crash to desktop as soon as you start up your game or load a save.  There shouldn't be a lot of those out there that don't have SE versions any more, but you can use Cathedral Assets Optimizer to take care of the most common problems - improperly formatted loose files or Oldrim-style archives.

8 hours ago, Holzfrau said:

Most Oldrim schlong addons work without needing to be converted.  Just be on the lookout for schlongs that have an SE version as well, as those are the ones that probably needed some work done.  Bad Dog Hoodies SSE is another one that wasn't mentioned.

The SSE Conversion Tracking thread will show you the status of a lot of mods on here in regards to SSE vs. Oldrim.  The vast majority of popular mods here are converted or compatible, so any guide for setting up your futas in Oldrim should be okay if you check against that thread to make sure you're getting the SE version of your mods as necessary.

If you run into an incompatible mod, it usually manifests as an instant crash to desktop as soon as you start up your game or load a save.  There shouldn't be a lot of those out there that don't have SE versions any more, but you can use Cathedral Assets Optimizer to take care of the most common problems - improperly formatted loose files or Oldrim-style archives.

11 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

I don't know if there is or not, but here's a quick how-to by me:

1. Install Schlongs of Skyrim SE.
  3. Optional, Cumshot, no need for SL or SLA (but if you don't use SL, you'll still need PapyrusUtil)
  4. Also optional, Follow Me For Sex, which has its own masturbation/cumshot animations; they can work alongside cumshot, but you'll want to disable FMFS's cumshots for SexLab if you want to use Cumshot's instead.

Follow the install guides for the above to get their dependencies. Most of them depend on SKSE64 and BodySlide. Hope that helps.

Edit: Almost forgot Bound Cock SE.

Thank you both, really helps me out :)

Is there a particular body that works best or do any of them work?

I know cbbe and uunp are available but if I wanted some good physics should I go with one or the other?

Is it difficult to get smp to work?

Thanks again!

5 hours ago, bob223355 said:

Thank you both, really helps me out :)

Is there a particular body that works best or do any of them work?

I know cbbe and uunp are available but if I wanted some good physics should I go with one or the other?

Is it difficult to get smp to work?

Thanks again!

I can only speak to CBBE and CBPC as that's what I currently use; CBPC on CBBE SE "special" seems to work fine with collisions. There's a really, REALLY long thread about getting SMP to work in SSE with both CBBE and UUNP based bodies, but as it stands right now I don't care enough to put the effort into breaking it down for myself. :P

14 hours ago, Holzfrau said:

Just curious, what do you mean by "without needing to be converted"? As in, you don't need to update the ESPs, they're already form 44? Or they just don't need to be added to AdjustValues.json? I haven't tried any of the LE schlong addons except for the ones that come with SOS, which do work out of the box since the ESP and mesh data are the same as the old versions, just updated for SE.

2 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Just curious, what do you mean by "without needing to be converted"? As in, you don't need to update the ESPs, they're already form 44? Or they just don't need to be added to AdjustValues.json? I haven't tried any of the LE schlong addons except for the ones that come with SOS, which do work out of the box since the ESP and mesh data are the same as the old versions, just updated for SE.

Special Edition is somewhat backward compatible and can load most Oldrim ESPs.  There are a couple of rarely used record types that aren't cross-compatible, but updating an ESP's form type to 44 isn't strictly needed in most cases (although it's still a good idea to do it anyway, just to be on the safe side).

For the most part, the stuff that requires conversion for SE is the non-ESP files.  SE isn't compatible with Oldrim archives, script extender DLLs, or animations, so those will always need to be converted.  Models and textures might work as is, or they might need conversion - my understanding is that SE is a bit pickier about how they must be formatted.  The handling of sound, music, and script files has not been changed between versions, so the same files can safely be used for either one.