FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Hi, Does anyone know if this mod works well with sexlab and SOS/SOS Futa?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70680/?

I'd like to have a different texture set for each race and then a special texture set just for my own character.

This looks like it would work but I'm not entirely sure.

Use custom race http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/?

Thanks I'll try it out and see how things go.

Thank you for the fast reply

Hello everyone, this will be my first post, so kindly go easy on me. So I'm having a bit of an issue that I just can't seem to figure out - I have a futa character (CBBE for the body with  SoS UNP addon) and I would like to give her pubic hair, but every pubic hair mod I've tried puts it under the schlong. I've tried SoS Pubic Hair for Females Addon (which I do intend to keep, so I can add hair to select npcs), 3d Pubic Hair for CBBE and SOS, and Pubic Hairstyles All in One CBBE ( which I still need to uninstall, as I no longer use it), all to the same effect. I use Sexlab Cumshot for transgender support (though I just remembered I changed my character's sexlab gender to male and haven't changed it back - I have Fill Her Up, and while Sexlab's Allow Female/Female Cum option does work, I dislike my character being filled without being penetrated)

I know what I'm looking for is possible, as I've seen pictures of what I'm trying to do here, but I'm at a bit off a loss. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

PS - Have a pic of my char raping a random bandit as an offering

post-1243169-0-28269300-1469583766_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone, this will be my first post, so kindly go easy on me. So I'm having a bit of an issue that I just can't seem to figure out - I have a futa character (CBBE for the body with  SoS UNP addon) and I would like to give her pubic hair, but every pubic hair mod I've tried puts it under the schlong. I've tried SoS Pubic Hair for Females Addon (which I do intend to keep, so I can add hair to select npcs), 3d Pubic Hair for CBBE and SOS, and Pubic Hairstyles All in One CBBE ( which I still need to uninstall, as I no longer use it), all to the same effect. I use Sexlab Cumshot for transgender support (though I just remembered I changed my character's sexlab gender to male and haven't changed it back - I have Fill Her Up, and while Sexlab's Allow Female/Female Cum option does work, I dislike my character being filled without being penetrated)

I know what I'm looking for is possible, as I've seen pictures of what I'm trying to do here, but I'm at a bit off a loss. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the LoversLab.

You might have more luck when using the "painted lady" mod. It is a 3D pubic hair mod, included in the AiO HDT vagina and also available to be configured via bodyslide. In vanilla installation (without bodyslide) it should sit above the penis, slightly clipping into it from above. Besides that, it should give you the desired effect.

I think this one might be the thing youre looking for, its made for futa characters and has color changing:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/page-10?do=findComment&comment=633936

Also for the fill her up thing, I remember also having that issue, have you tried setting your char to male in Sexlab options?

Not sure if anyone can answer this, I have been looking around the thread without finding any answers. I have sos for females B3lisario UNP + Floppy sos and I have tried using the files for the HDT all-in-one vagina but only the balls are floppy.

I want a super floppy schlong with no erection but the schlong is erect during sex and there is no floppyness, only in the balls.

Thanks in advance!

What version do you have? I had problems with 2, but 1.x and 2.1 works for me.

Have you configured the MCM in the right way? Ticked the "disable hdtm.xml" box? And are you using the "low arousal" or "full floppy" preset if you are on version 2.1?

Floppy version 2.1

Full floppy preset 

HDTM.xml is off/disabled

Not sure what is causing the problems.

Not sure if anyone can answer this, I have been looking around the thread without finding any answers. I have sos for females B3lisario UNP + Floppy sos and I have tried using the files for the HDT all-in-one vagina but only the balls are floppy.

I want a super floppy schlong with no erection but the schlong is erect during sex and there is no floppyness, only in the balls.

Thanks in advance!

Have you configured the MCM in the right way? Ticked the "disable hdtm.xml" box? And are you using the "low arousal" or "full floppy" preset if you are on version 2.1?

Floppy version 2.1

Full floppy preset 

HDTM.xml is off/disabled

Which mode are you running in?

In 'erection detection' mode, the schlong will automatically become erect for both actors.

To get floppy schlongs during sex, you need to use the 'manual' mode and set the actor's floppiness using the hotkeys.

Btw, the floppysos support topic is here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos

Thanks in advance!

Floppy version 2.1

Full floppy preset 

HDTM.xml is off/disabled

Which mode are you running in?

In 'erection detection' mode, the schlong will automatically become erect for both actors.

To get floppy schlongs during sex, you need to use the 'manual' mode and set the actor's floppiness using the hotkeys.

Btw, the floppysos support topic is here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos

I am running in Manual mode. I've tried using spell and keybinding without any changes. the penis still stays erect.

Thanks for the link btw and the quick answers

Hi everyone, I made an "uncut" SOS add-on to use for Schongs of Skyrim. It uses the un-cut mesh that was uploaded here by Yncien. This mod is a simple esp with the two meshes I renamed to keep them separate from the standard SOS Addon mesh. Simply go into the SOS MCM menu to switch to uncut and voila!

post-356274-0-65404500-1469666683_thumb.jpg

post-356274-0-78137300-1469666689_thumb.jpg

post-356274-0-30396000-1469666695_thumb.jpg

For anybody curious of my body type, it is simply UN7Base, with Oppai for the high, and B-Cup for the low

SOS Uncut.7z

Hi everyone, I made an "uncut" SOS add-on to use for Schongs of Skyrim. It uses the un-cut mesh that was uploaded here by Yncien. This mod is a simple esp with the two meshes I renamed to keep them separate from the standard SOS Addon mesh. Simply go into the SOS MCM menu to switch to uncut and voila!

attachicon.gif20160727192348_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160727192358_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160727192515_1.jpg

For anybody curious of my body type, it is simply UN7Base, with Oppai for the high, and B-Cup for the low

attachicon.gifSOS Uncut.7z

Really nice but it doesn't look very good on CBBE body as it has a big gap between the body and schlong when equipped.

Really nice but it doesn't look very good on CBBE body as it has a big gap between the body and schlong when equipped.

Bit of a guess, but I think you could grab Yncien's Bodyslide mod for CBBE, generate the appropriate meshes, and replace the meshes in this new mod. Perhaps if Yncien is okay with it, the Bodyslide files should be packaged with the mod? 

Bit of a guess, but I think you could grab Yncien's Bodyslide mod for CBBE, generate the appropriate meshes, and replace the meshes in this new mod. Perhaps if Yncien is okay with it, the Bodyslide files should be packaged with the mod? 

Suppose I could do it, it was kind of just a personal mod/test that I was just gonna put on here. Maybe later tonight I could try to convert it.

its because it was orginally made to fit on uunp (unp) bodies

I did a quick convert with bodyslide, let me know if it looks ok, just add those files to the SOS\B3lisario folder and overwrite when asked

Desktop.7z

I did a quick convert with bodyslide, let me know if it looks ok, just add those files to the SOS\B3lisario folder and overwrite when asked

attachicon.gifDesktop.7z

No it doesn't as it still leaves a noticeable gap. Maybe make body slide version to make adjustments ourselves.

You might have more luck when using the "painted lady" mod. It is a 3D pubic hair mod, included in the AiO HDT vagina and also available to be configured via bodyslide. In vanilla installation (without bodyslide) it should sit above the penis, slightly clipping into it from above. Besides that, it should give you the desired effect.

Thanks, this ended up being what I decided to use, included screens of my character. Opinion?

I think this one might be the thing youre looking for, its made for futa characters and has color changing:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/page-10?do=findComment&comment=633936

Also for the fill her up thing, I remember also having that issue, have you tried setting your char to male in Sexlab options?

Thanks for the reply, I ended up going with the Painted Lady. As for Fill Her Up I've still got my character as male in Sexlab, I just posted that in case it was somehow relevant to my question. But yeah, As a "male" FHU works the way I want it to

post-1243169-0-43338400-1469751169_thumb.jpg

post-1243169-0-45817800-1469751186_thumb.jpg

Thanks, this ended up being what I decided to use, included screens of my character. Opinion?

As I said, it slightly clipps through the upper area of the futa. But it still looks nice, I dare say. Nice creation, that. Thanks for sharing.

I believe there is a bodyslide version of the painted lady somewhere.. either in the DL section.. not sure. Maybe you can fine-tune the look, if that is your desire.

Have fun with your lady. And please feel free to further share her adventures with the community. Looking but no touching is kind of what powers this community :).