Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

If you go to the MCM menu for HSH and open the info page, it should detect the fact that Zap 6.22 is no longer installed (the info page will reflect that as well). That will also fix the furniture placement spell.

What is the limit towards the number of house prisoners? Mine is around 50 and I cannot hold anymore.

Also, when I activated prettier bandits option the restless hunter does not house any slaves and the MCM menu for "restless hunter" does not load, how can this be fixed?

The limit is 50, not counting the ones in Restless hunter or the temporary camp.

When activating prettier bandits, pull up the Info page for HSH in the MCM menu, to register Prettier bandits. If they won't spawn, sometimes you need to restart the process that spawns them. Enable debugging in MCM, then go to the Restless Hunter, talk to the basement guard and tell him "Spawn slave". That will spawn a slave and restart the process.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey uhh so the naked bandit bug... I don't know if it's related but it didn't happen on my last play through using 1.07, but on my new play through with 1.08. Am I doing something wrong or how do I avoid the bug?

There is an option in the MCM for PAHE to create a leveled actor base list.  Using that can alleviate this problem. Any bandit that has already been effected will not be fixed, but you should not get more of them going forward.  

• 2 months later...

Been using PAHE and HSH, and the auction function is broken? I can set up slaves inside the cells in the in, equip with the sell amulets, and then initiate an auction. However, the only slave that gets brought to auction (that I have ever seen) is the randomly generated one. I'll leave and come back to the building to find all my slaves gone and no money to be had. Selling slaves to labor camps is fully functional however.

Been using PAHE and HSH, and the auction function is broken? I can set up slaves inside the cells in the in, equip with the sell amulets, and then initiate an auction. However, the only slave that gets brought to auction (that I have ever seen) is the randomly generated one. I'll leave and come back to the building to find all my slaves gone and no money to be had. Selling slaves to labor camps is fully functional however.

Can you run an auction and then post the papyrus log of that please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been having this issue too

post the log

post the log

I have no idea how to generate a log of it ^^;;

in documents/my games/skyrim/folder   or within mod organizer if you use it,  backup your skyrim.ini file

Edit the skyrim ini file and look for [papyrus]  under this entry you will see

bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

change that to

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Go in game into the MCM options for both paradise halls and paradise halls home sweet home and enable all debug logging options.
save your game in a new file and exit for good measure (not quicksave) Make sure you have a saved game to go back to when you finish your testing so that you can continue play if you resolve the issue,it is ideal to just throw away all these testing saves.

Go back into the game and recreate the bug.  Try to save and exit shortly after the bug strikes (in this case the auction process) so that it will show near the bottom of your log, thus making it easier to locate.

After you are done go to documents/my games/skyrim/logs/script
upload the papyrus log entries into this thread as a file. (see attach files below)

When you have finished logging your information, revert your ini file back to the way it was originally... or delete this new ini file and restore the backup so that it shows 

bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

You do not want to leave logging on for normal gameplay.  Your mcm options should show that debugging logs are off if you revert to a save before you made those changes.  But, it is a good idea to check and verify that you are not needlessly logging information.

in documents/my games/skyrim/folder   or within mod organizer if you use it,  backup your skyrim.ini file

Edit the skyrim ini file and look for [papyrus]  under this entry you will see

bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

change that to

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Go in game into the MCM options for both paradise halls and paradise halls home sweet home and enable all debug logging options.
save your game in a new file and exit for good measure (not quicksave) Make sure you have a saved game to go back to when you finish your testing so that you can continue play if you resolve the issue,it is ideal to just throw away all these testing saves.

Go back into the game and recreate the bug.  Try to save and exit shortly after the bug strikes (in this case the auction process) so that it will show near the bottom of your log, thus making it easier to locate.

After you are done go to documents/my games/skyrim/logs/script
upload the papyrus log entries into this thread as a file. (see attach files below)

When you have finished logging your information, revert your ini file back to the way it was originally... or delete this new ini file and restore the backup so that it shows 

bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

You do not want to leave logging on for normal gameplay.  Your mcm options should show that debugging logs are off if you revert to a save before you made those changes.  But, it is a good idea to check and verify that you are not needlessly logging information.

if you don't see those lines in there at all then put them there as stated

This is a somewhat random question, but with HSH there's a crying sound file that plays when one of my slaves is training another one. Is there any way to disable that crying? I definitely appreciate the effort that went into it, but the problem I have with that particular sound file is that the levels weren't balanced correctly when it was recorded. When the voice actress gets louder in her sobbing, she gets a bit too loud (or perhaps she was too close to the microphone when recording it), and it sounds overblown (popping/crackly). This soundbite plays almost every time one of my slaves initiates a training animation on their trainee, and the audio cutting out every time in that sound file really breaks immersion for me.

I've tried digging through the mod menu options, but I'm not sure if this sound file is built directly into HSH or if it's something that's coming from Sexlab or maybe DD. Anyone know the soundbite I'm talking about? I can live with it if it's not something that can be disabled, but I'd rather turn it off if at all possible. If the audio file were in a .wav or similar format and it were readily accessible I could edit it to lessen the blown out bits (or remove them entirely) but I don't know enough about modding to attempt an unpack of the files to search.

Any help is appreciated :)

Musje with the recent changes to Skyrim SE, you might start thinking about a port.

Skyrim SE now has a SKSE64, SkyUI (including MCM), and Sexlab Lite.

A converted PAHE basically works and interfaces with HSH.

Short testing with a converted HSH shows:

Quests work.

Hunters Rest works. Padro works.

HSH MCM works

Slaves transfer to and from HSH from PAHE.

Slaves pose. Mona is posing now...

House tokens and markers work.

Most sex animations don't work. I don't think they match up with what Sexlab Lite provides.

Musje I think this is all close enough that you can start thinking about a port...

This is one of the main mods that Skyrim SE is missing (in my humble opinion...)

I haven't really kept up with the SE stuff other than porting Ride Sharing. It's nice to hear that most things work.

SE runs much better on my laptop, if SKSE works already, maybe it's time to start looking ito it.

If I can help in any way - like testing for what is broken in a straight port - let me know.

I am most happy that the home cell scrolls and all their mechanics work.

Meanwhile - I have a maid to catch in the Blue Palace...

Later:

Melina caught. Trained up enough to be a trainer for Mona.

Dance animation works - Melina has Mona dancing...  Punish animations may not work.

Sorry, I havent' had time for the API yet, got a lot of other stuff to wrap up.

No worries, I didn't even know if it was something you were defiantly going to add.

As far as I know I'm the only one that expressed interest (and I did one small mod and then quit playing for a few months) :)