Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

I am really enjoying your mod, its great. I have a request.

Could you allow Followers to be able to interact with slaves without becoming a slave themselves. Specifically I would like Lydia to be able to train, punish, have sex with any of my slaves as if she had the same abilities as the Taskmaster Slaves.

At the moment I can capture and put in chains members of enemy factions (like bandits) and when Lydia enters the room armed with only a whip, she will attack the captured enemy with the whip. Her animations and comments are really immersive. However Lydia does not interact with any of the slaves at all.

Let me know what you think, Thanks for your consideration.

You're load order looks ok.

To do the Spoiler thing, you just type [spoier] text [/spoier] with an L in the words of course.

I suggest using 1.03 for now as 1.05 has a bug with idle/random chat on npcs/followers chat getting blocked.

Unknown if it affects 1.04.

You're load order looks ok.

To do the Spoiler thing, you just type [spoier] text [/spoier] with an L in the words of course.

I suggest using 1.03 for now as 1.05 has a bug with idle/random chat on npcs/followers chat getting blocked.

Unknown if it affects 1.04.

I don't know why but I can't seem to find the "pose" dialogue options for any of my slaves. From what I could gather it seems like it should be showing up in the "attend me" options? Is there a reason why the dialogue for the flexible storage might not be working?

You need to train them for awhile by having them tied up and letting them sit there tied up.

Their Pose skill will go up gradually. At certain points, Pose positions will unlock.

I don't know why but I can't seem to find the "pose" dialogue options for any of my slaves. From what I could gather it seems like it should be showing up in the "attend me" options? Is there a reason why the dialogue for the flexible storage might not be working?

You need to train them for awhile by having them tied up and letting them sit there tied up.

Their Pose skill will go up gradually. At certain points, Pose positions will unlock.

Okay I figured it out. The "Pose for me" dialogue topic has a requirement of having FNIS spells which for whatever reason I didn't have installed. Cheers!

EDIT: Yea it's in the fine print of the recommended mods. So once again I'm the boob.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been messing around with this mod for a bit and although the scripts seem a little jittery, I'm very impressed with the volume of work and effort you have put into it.  It goes beyond just a utility and tries to add a little bit of depth to the PAHE system.  In this sense, this mod more than accomplishes its goal as it is. Well done and thank you for the effort.

One thing that I've been wondering,  there are a lot of voice assets for generic dialogue responses both in vanilla assets as well as the PAHE dialogue system that could have been used to flesh out the depth a bit.  I've altered a few myself and it seemed to work pretty well.  Was there a reason you avoided doing this?  

Just a time issue? If that is the case, I can give you a few of my recommendations for DNAM responses that seem to work well to convey the original message, after I play with it myself for a bit to find the right tones.  I can provide you with a temp override file as a test if you like. If you prefer not to mess with it, well it's your baby and it's already serving its purpose as it it =)     Soo..

TLDR:  Hey nice work!

I've been messing around with this mod for a bit and although the scripts seem a little jittery, I'm very impressed with the volume of work and effort you have put into it.  It goes beyond just a utility and tries to add a little bit of depth to the PAHE system.  In this sense, this mod more than accomplishes its goal as it is. Well done and thank you for the effort.

One thing that I've been wondering,  there are a lot of voice assets for generic dialogue responses both in vanilla assets as well as the PAHE dialogue system that could have been used to flesh out the depth a bit.  I've altered a few myself and it seemed to work pretty well.  Was there a reason you avoided doing this?  

Just a time issue? If that is the case, I can give you a few of my recommendations for DNAM responses that seem to work well to convey the original message, after I play with it myself for a bit to find the right tones.  I can provide you with a temp override file as a test if you like. If you prefer not to mess with it, well it's your baby and it's already serving its purpose as it it =)     Soo..

TLDR:  Hey nice work!

blabla tried to flesh out some of the eventoned dialogues with the vanilla game equivalents and i've transfered his changes over accordingly, but the newer voices i've added based on layam's incomplete voice types were made to function...any fleshing will have to wait, already on the to do list as looking up vanilla skyrim equivalents

took alot of hard work to get pahe where it is today so now i need to relax some before i burn out like the creators before me

I was wondering, how many slaves do you guys usually have with you without crashing? I feel like if i have more than 5 following me, I start to ctd a lot. Or like having A LOT of slaves stay in one home (such as the the rebuilt slave camp in the pahe enhanced mod), I think I have like around 6 slaves there already and I tried to dump 8 more and whenever i exit dialogue with my slaves I ctd. 

A rest very much well deserved =)

I was wondering, how many slaves do you guys usually have with you without crashing? I feel like if i have more than 5 following me, I start to ctd a lot. Or like having A LOT of slaves stay in one home (such as the the rebuilt slave camp in the pahe enhanced mod), I think I have like around 6 slaves there already and I tried to dump 8 more and whenever i exit dialogue with my slaves I ctd. 

on my older pc i had that issue alot as well so i've found your number of slaves safely following te player to be based on the pc performance and not just the number of mods installed...tho both are indeed factors

old pc had 2 gig of ram, i'm now upto 16gig

i once tried to leave around 20 slaves tied up in riften and had some serious issues loading riften afterwords,,,was a while back so i think it was my old pc and haven't tried to reproduce this

generally i keep about 5slaves and 5 followers based on that old config, but i'm still able to collect more as i go with my newer pc...still need to experiment more to see how much the number of followers and the follower mod used effects that outcome before it hits my new cap at 18 total would mean 13 of those are slaves with aft....my current guess is that eff users seem to be able to keep more slaves following the player without the issues of the aft users and the current guess that goes along with it being that combat is the worst for aft users (that and the tp to player during the cast or draw)

on my older pc i had that issue alot as well so i've found your number of slaves safely following te player to be based on the pc performance and not just the number of mods installed...tho both are indeed factors

old pc had 2 gig of ram, i'm now upto 16gig

i once tried to leave around 20 slaves tied up in riften and had some serious issues loading riften afterwords,,,was a while back so i think it was my old pc and haven't tried to reproduce this

generally i keep about 5slaves and 5 followers based on that old config, but i'm still able to collect more as i go with my newer pc...still need to experiment more to see how much the number of followers and the follower mod used effects that outcome before it hits my new cap at 18 total would mean 13 of those are slaves with aft....my current guess is that eff users seem to be able to keep more slaves following the player without the issues of the aft users and the current guess that goes along with it being that combat is the worst for aft users (that and the tp to player during the cast or draw)

Well the thing is that I have 8gb of ram which should be decent enough right? And I use EFF as well. Im still afraid to get a large number of slaves with me/ dumping them at a house (at least all at the same time) But you're probably right about both the rig and number of mods have an effect on the issue. I do have quite a few heavy scripted mods installed like quest mods lol

There is no simple answer...  It really depends on the size of texture mods you use, the complexity of the armors they are wearing, hair mods, citrus heads, how many other npcs are in the area, and many other things including of course the power of your rig.

Suffice it to say that the more your PC has to load and do.. the fewer slaves (and npcs) you can have in one area.  Also take note of the complexity of the area you are keeping them in.   A small unfurnished box of a house will allow more than a house with tons of clutter, textures, animated objects, Gatling guns, fireworks, and a vast variety of cheeses on display...  Well you get the idea.

5 is a decent number I think.

Slaves that are in the same space as yourself are fairly script-heavy. Probably some room for improvement there too! But on my computer (an msi gaming laptop, not the fastest machine ever) I can keep quite a few slaves around in the same area, whether under management of PAHE or HSH, sometimes there are 25 slaves or so together. And I have some demanding scripty mods like Frostfall, SL aroused, and that mod that gives everyone different body shapes (forgot the name). I do get script lag or stuttering, but crashes are rare.

I did install some memory thingy that lets the game use more memory, and that helped a lot.

Crash Fixes with UseOSAllocators=1 set, and ENBoost with proper settings along with

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.8
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0
in Skyrim.ini have helped my game a ton with stability.

I have about 30 slaves running around Castle Valdmire which is abit script heavy itself.
I usally have at least 3 followers like Vilja, Inigo, Yuriana and I rarely get any kind of slow down.

Crash Fixes with UseOSAllocators=1 set, and ENBoost with proper settings along with

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8

I have about 30 slaves running around Castle Valdmire which is abit script heavy itself.
I usally have at least 3 followers like Vilja, Inigo, Yuriana and I rarely get any kind of slow down.

What sladen says is true....  with crash fixes alone.. my game supports a TON of script heavy mods.  Turns out one of the biggest problems with skyrim was the cap on strings.  Crash fixes (when installed correctly) fixes that issue completely.   I am running a load order that seems impossible right now.. but I am capable of handling home sweet home in the same cell as mias lair slaves.   I also have a similar INI setting, but set it at 2.0.  Beyond that is not recommended at all. (Note I was willing to sacrifice frame rate to set it this high.  Running at around 40-45  in whiterun with SpectrumENB)

It's very important to pay attention to how sladen mentions you should set up crash fixes.    (look at the site and make sure you are setting up the INI files properly... they are not defaulted to the ideal setting.

My load order includes a TON of script heavy mods.  I've crashed maybe twice.. and that was because I tried to run too many slave tasks at once.

This is just how ridiculous you can get with crash fixes.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Falskaar.esm
SexLab.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
fox_shop.esm
Children+SoulGems.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
AOM.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Skykids.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Children+SoulGemsSkykids.esm
OSA.esm
TERAArmors.esm
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
paradise_halls.esm
Heels Sound.esm
EFFCore.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
summersetisles.esp
SK TheEyesOfBeauty.esm
MiasLair.esp
NIOVHH.esp
lanterns.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
Rigmor.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Victoria Velina Revamped.esp
VVE.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
3DNPC.esp
SkyUI.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
FNIS.esp
SlaveTats.esp
WetFunction.esp
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp
AlwaysPickUpBooks.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
BardSoundsMalukah.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SeranaResurrection.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
hold guard.esp
OBIS.esp
ESFCompanions.esp
MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
hearthfireextended.esp
Holidays.esp
OBISDB.esp
IC-HearthfireEmittanceEnhancement_Blue.esp
zMirai.esp
TradeBarter.esp
AOM.esp
DrunkenSluts.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
Clockwork.esp
TheScarlett.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
RDO - CACO Patch.esp
BardRequestBreak.esp
Better Vampires.esp
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
GoToBed.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
iHUD.esp
DW.esp
iLuvLoading.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
QaxeWinterholdRebuild.esp
buildablehouse.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Hunterborn Campfire Patch.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
Judgment Wenches.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
Forgotten Wenches.esp
Immersive Horses.esp
Frostfall.esp
Potions.esp
DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
HearthCraft.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
Improved Adoptions.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
Improved Adoptions DLC houses.esp
Lock Door.esp
Hateful Wenches.esp
Prettier Bandits.esp
Hott Vampires 2.esp
Marriable Serana HF.esp
SpellResearch.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
CaranthirTowerReborn.esp
Ciceriareplacor.esp
Statues.esp
Immersive Speechcraft.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
Racial Body Morphs.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
DA_Skyship.esp
RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
EFFDialogueDLC.esp
DBM_DASkyship_Addon.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
BadGremlinsJarHunt.esp
SL99Exchanger.esp
BGtheCapturedFairies.esp
FollowerLivePackage.esp
Sassy.esp
HoldBorderBanners.esp
MistySkye.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
BGtrophyHeads.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
FoxMerged.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
BGsomethingFishy.esp
iNeed.esp
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
CACO-Ordinatored.esp
Scent of Sex.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
SlowTimeByPitchfork.esp
ReadingTakesTime.esp
ShakeIt!.esp
ShakeItSomeMore!.esp
College of Winterhold NPC Impovement.esp
KAI MUSIC.esp
DragonsDiversified.esp
Dragons Diversified Dragonborn Patch.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
DanceTogether.esp
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
RDO - Follower Live Package Patch.esp
Diseased.esp
Diseased Droops Medicine.esp
DBM_CCOR_patch.esp
DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp
Falskaar Wildlife.esp
TKAA.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
FNISspells.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Snow.esp
ogDiverseDragons2.esp
ogDiverseDragons2 - Deadly Dragons Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
KAI NPC RACE.esp
SkyfallEstateBuildable.esp
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
TropicalIsland.esp
NorthernCardinal.esp
JKs Towns.esp
JKs LITE - Cities.esp
KAI CRAFTABLES.esp
KAI NPC OVERRIDE.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
CobbPositioner.esp
SerialStrip.esp
AdditionalMusicProject.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8

What sladen says is true....  with crash fixes alone.. my game supports a TON of script heavy mods.  Turns out one of the biggest problems with skyrim was the cap on strings.  Crash fixes (when installed correctly) fixes that issue completely.   I am running a load order that seems impossible right now.. but I am capable of handling home sweet home in the same cell as mias lair slaves.   I also have a similar INI setting, but set it at 2.0.  Beyond that is not recommended at all. (Note I was willing to sacrifice frame rate to set it this high.  Running at around 40-45  in whiterun with SpectrumENB)

It's very important to pay attention to how sladen mentions you should set up crash fixes.    (look at the site and make sure you are setting up the INI files properly... they are not defaulted to the ideal setting.

My load order includes a TON of script heavy mods.  I've crashed maybe twice.. and that was because I tried to run too many slave tasks at once.

This is just how ridiculous you can get with crash fixes.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Falskaar.esm
SexLab.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
fox_shop.esm
Children+SoulGems.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
AOM.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Skykids.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Children+SoulGemsSkykids.esm
OSA.esm
TERAArmors.esm
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
paradise_halls.esm
Heels Sound.esm
EFFCore.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
summersetisles.esp
SK TheEyesOfBeauty.esm
MiasLair.esp
NIOVHH.esp
lanterns.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
Rigmor.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Victoria Velina Revamped.esp
VVE.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
3DNPC.esp
SkyUI.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
FNIS.esp
SlaveTats.esp
WetFunction.esp
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp
AlwaysPickUpBooks.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
BardSoundsMalukah.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SeranaResurrection.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
hold guard.esp
OBIS.esp
ESFCompanions.esp
MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
hearthfireextended.esp
Holidays.esp
OBISDB.esp
IC-HearthfireEmittanceEnhancement_Blue.esp
zMirai.esp
TradeBarter.esp
AOM.esp
DrunkenSluts.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
Clockwork.esp
TheScarlett.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
RDO - CACO Patch.esp
BardRequestBreak.esp
Better Vampires.esp
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
GoToBed.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
iHUD.esp
DW.esp
iLuvLoading.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
QaxeWinterholdRebuild.esp
buildablehouse.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Hunterborn Campfire Patch.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
Judgment Wenches.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
Forgotten Wenches.esp
Immersive Horses.esp
Frostfall.esp
Potions.esp
DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
HearthCraft.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
Improved Adoptions.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
Improved Adoptions DLC houses.esp
Lock Door.esp
Hateful Wenches.esp
Prettier Bandits.esp
Hott Vampires 2.esp
Marriable Serana HF.esp
SpellResearch.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
CaranthirTowerReborn.esp
Ciceriareplacor.esp
Statues.esp
Immersive Speechcraft.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
Racial Body Morphs.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
DA_Skyship.esp
RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
EFFDialogueDLC.esp
DBM_DASkyship_Addon.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
BadGremlinsJarHunt.esp
SL99Exchanger.esp
BGtheCapturedFairies.esp
FollowerLivePackage.esp
Sassy.esp
HoldBorderBanners.esp
MistySkye.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
BGtrophyHeads.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
FoxMerged.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
BGsomethingFishy.esp
iNeed.esp
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
CACO-Ordinatored.esp
Scent of Sex.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
SlowTimeByPitchfork.esp
ReadingTakesTime.esp
ShakeIt!.esp
ShakeItSomeMore!.esp
College of Winterhold NPC Impovement.esp
KAI MUSIC.esp
DragonsDiversified.esp
Dragons Diversified Dragonborn Patch.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
DanceTogether.esp
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
RDO - Follower Live Package Patch.esp
Diseased.esp
Diseased Droops Medicine.esp
DBM_CCOR_patch.esp
DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp
Falskaar Wildlife.esp
TKAA.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
FNISspells.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Snow.esp
ogDiverseDragons2.esp
ogDiverseDragons2 - Deadly Dragons Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
KAI NPC RACE.esp
SkyfallEstateBuildable.esp
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
TropicalIsland.esp
NorthernCardinal.esp
JKs Towns.esp
JKs LITE - Cities.esp
KAI CRAFTABLES.esp
KAI NPC OVERRIDE.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
CobbPositioner.esp
SerialStrip.esp
AdditionalMusicProject.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8

Slaves that are in the same space as yourself are fairly script-heavy. Probably some room for improvement there too! But on my computer (an msi gaming laptop, not the fastest machine ever) I can keep quite a few slaves around in the same area, whether under management of PAHE or HSH, sometimes there are 25 slaves or so together. And I have some demanding scripty mods like Frostfall, SL aroused, and that mod that gives everyone different body shapes (forgot the name). I do get script lag or stuttering, but crashes are rare.

I did install some memory thingy that lets the game use more memory, and that helped a lot.

There is no simple answer...  It really depends on the size of texture mods you use, the complexity of the armors they are wearing, hair mods, citrus heads, how many other npcs are in the area, and many other things including of course the power of your rig.

Suffice it to say that the more your PC has to load and do.. the fewer slaves (and npcs) you can have in one area.  Also take note of the complexity of the area you are keeping them in.   A small unfurnished box of a house will allow more than a house with tons of clutter, textures, animated objects, Gatling guns, fireworks, and a vast variety of cheeses on display...  Well you get the idea.

5 is a decent number I think.

Oh I use the latest version of crash fixes too, with UseOSAllocators=1 on and whatever it says to do in its description over at the nexus and I also have like i think almost 20 slaves in my basement in Lakeview manor. Its just that when I have them "follow me" or when I dump a large number all at once and then try to exit out of dialogue with a slave is when i get a CTD. Its not much of an issue, I just have to have only a few slaves with me/ dump a few at a time. Though I'd like it if I didn't have this problem lol. If it matters, I use EFF as a follower mod (not for the slaves since they use their own kind of "follower" mechanic) but i just wanted to note that lol

Yea, I have the same situation.  I still need to handle system transfers delicately.  In my setup you can kinda watch HSH working on the AI... the slaves kinda stutter a bit in their animations until the processes are finished.   During this time where they stiffen up and become slightly robotic... I just don't do anything until I can see it has processed. (the switch from being stiff to a bit relaxed)   At least that's the way it is in my setup.

Yea, I have the same situation. I still need to handle system transfers delicately. In my setup you can kinda watch HSH working on the AI... the slaves kinda stutter a bit in their animations until the processes are finished. During this time where they stiffen up and become slightly robotic... I just don't do anything until I can see it has processed. (the switch from being stiff to a bit relaxed) At least that's the way it is in my setup.

Maybe I should just let the slaves pass out during the transfer :P

If you are taking a large nr of slaves out of the house, you can also let the taskmaster handle the transfer to PAHE. It's slower since the slaves are processed one by one, but that also makes it safer.

Have you tried playing with the new zaz toys yet Musje?

They're pretty neat =)

Don't worry.. I'm not asking you to add em.   i can place em manually with placeatme and cobb positioner.   placing various stripper poles and dance mats around the place.

Have you tried playing with the new zaz toys yet Musje?

They're pretty neat =)

Don't worry.. I'm not asking you to add em.   i can place em manually with placeatme and cobb positioner.   placing various stripper poles and dance mats around the place.

Way ahead of you :) Yeah they are nice.

The next version will add a couple of the new devices to the placement spell. More importantly the new toys will be recognized as torture devices, so the trainers will make use of them.