Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

I haven't really kept up with the SE stuff other than porting Ride Sharing. It's nice to hear that most things work.

SE runs much better on my laptop, if SKSE works already, maybe it's time to start looking ito it.

eh same here, hadn't even heard skse was running yet and already had a message asking about porting to skse claiming that some older versiono buggy worked i had to look into updating

I haven't really kept up with the SE stuff other than porting Ride Sharing. It's nice to hear that most things work.

SE runs much better on my laptop, if SKSE works already, maybe it's time to start looking ito it.

Huzzah! This mod and Paradise Halls is a cornerstone of my Kinkrim experience. 

Really love your work but would absolutely love playing on the 64bit client, it would sort a whole lot of VRAM problems out.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea how to generate a log of it ^^;;

in documents/my games/skyrim/folder   or within mod organizer if you use it,  backup your skyrim.ini file

Edit the skyrim ini file and look for [papyrus]  under this entry you will see

bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

change that to

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Go in game into the MCM options for both paradise halls and paradise halls home sweet home and enable all debug logging options.
save your game in a new file and exit for good measure (not quicksave) Make sure you have a saved game to go back to when you finish your testing so that you can continue play if you resolve the issue,it is ideal to just throw away all these testing saves.

Go back into the game and recreate the bug.  Try to save and exit shortly after the bug strikes (in this case the auction process) so that it will show near the bottom of your log, thus making it easier to locate.

After you are done go to documents/my games/skyrim/logs/script
upload the papyrus log entries into this thread as a file. (see attach files below)

When you have finished logging your information, revert your ini file back to the way it was originally... or delete this new ini file and restore the backup so that it shows 

bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

You do not want to leave logging on for normal gameplay.  Your mcm options should show that debugging logs are off if you revert to a save before you made those changes.  But, it is a good idea to check and verify that you are not needlessly logging information.

if you don't see those lines in there at all then put them there as stated

How do I change the debug logging options withing MCM? Trying to get you a papyrus log before I post my problem, because I might just be able t solve i myself first xD

I have no idea how to generate a log of it ^^;;

in documents/my games/skyrim/folder   or within mod organizer if you use it,  backup your skyrim.ini file

Edit the skyrim ini file and look for [papyrus]  under this entry you will see

bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

change that to

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Go in game into the MCM options for both paradise halls and paradise halls home sweet home and enable all debug logging options.
save your game in a new file and exit for good measure (not quicksave) Make sure you have a saved game to go back to when you finish your testing so that you can continue play if you resolve the issue,it is ideal to just throw away all these testing saves.

Go back into the game and recreate the bug.  Try to save and exit shortly after the bug strikes (in this case the auction process) so that it will show near the bottom of your log, thus making it easier to locate.

After you are done go to documents/my games/skyrim/logs/script
upload the papyrus log entries into this thread as a file. (see attach files below)

When you have finished logging your information, revert your ini file back to the way it was originally... or delete this new ini file and restore the backup so that it shows 

bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

You do not want to leave logging on for normal gameplay.  Your mcm options should show that debugging logs are off if you revert to a save before you made those changes.  But, it is a good idea to check and verify that you are not needlessly logging information.

if you don't see those lines in there at all then put them there as stated

How do I change the debug logging options withing MCM? Trying to get you a papyrus log before I post my problem, because I might just be able t solve i myself first xD

this isn't done from the mcm, its done from the settings file as written above

Oh, MCM! ..Sorry it was really late when i posted that. For some reason I thought you meant Mod manager? 

Ok...So 

Changed the .Ini to what was posted above.

Enabled logging for HSH

Enabled logging for PAH

...Still no log. I've posted screenshots so you can see everything, but unless I'm just being exceptionally stupid today, I'm not seeing what the problem is.

Edits:

Looking at other papyrus logging problems, some people are saying the code should be 

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1 

I'm going to try that.

Edit 2:

As the couriers say, 'nope. Sorry, nothing.'

post-807312-0-99323300-1507854049_thumb.jpg

post-807312-0-65538700-1507854061_thumb.jpg

post-807312-0-68889200-1507854175_thumb.png

Oh, MCM! ..Sorry it was really late when i posted that. For some reason I thought you meant Mod manager? 

Ok...So 

Changed the .Ini to what was posted above.

Enabled logging for HSH

Enabled logging for PAH

...Still no log. I've posted screenshots so you can see everything, but unless I'm just being exceptionally stupid today, I'm not seeing what the problem is.

Edits:

Looking at other papyrus logging problems, some people are saying the code should be 

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1 

I'm going to try that.

Edit 2:

As the couriers say, 'nope. Sorry, nothing.'

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS only sets the time the game takes to load the next cell.  It should not have an effect on your logs.

do you have a folder for logs under documents/my games/skyrim?

mods been working fine for me. only a few random things

1. random slave doesnt heal. no idea why this happens. once it does that slave never wants to heal after say training by whiping or such. its like their hp regen gets removed. found no fix other than manualy healing them with a spell.

2. if u have a slave in pahe with locked stuff like zaz items on then put them into hsh from pahe they will visualy strip naked. while this dont seem like a issue it can cause zaz when it checks for locked items on people to throw errors in log. this seems to be a on going issue. when u tell them to train a slave they strip or unstrip, when u have fun with them they strip and dont put back on.

3. mod still looks for ck gender over sexlab gender. u said u working on so i ignore it.

4.slaves told to have fun with others never do anything with followers like was mentioned. on the note of this also the have fun with others and have fun with slaves seems to randomly reset on trainers.

For no apparent reason, my slaves don't have the "interact" button anymore. They don't even have a name, and you can't talk to them. i can't progress the story.

This is a known problem when using paradise halls with some other mods that may conflict.  Mods such as Mias Lair and maybe a few others have been reported with this issue.

The solution is to

-go into paradise halls MCM and click the slave that used to have their name.  Their name should seem to vanish from the list and a blank space appears.

- Rename that slave.

- This should make it so you can interact with the slave again for a brief time until you switch zones.

- Tell the slave to stop fighting for you.  this should alleviate the name loss in the future.

If you cannot rename the slave because they are in HSH system, then you will need an external mod such as scent of sex to give them a new name.

This will also similarly temporarily fix the issue.

The problem seems to arise when the slave is in the follower faction.  This happens when you tell them to fight for you.   If you just leave them as a cowardly slave, they should not lose their name as often.

If you want them to keep fighting for you, you will have to keep renaming them when you want them to fight (you can use the same name repeatedly).

Or find the conflicting mods and remove them.

• 5 weeks later...

Great mod. Thanks Musje.

When my slaves train for combat they just slaughter each other. Even if I'm not around. I'll return and people are dead. This happens whether I ask them to train it or have the taskmaster organize a schedule for them. I figure this is a bug exclusive to me and my setup, but I'm not sure. It's a real problem, though, since "all around" training is the only way to improve respect and posing.

From my experimentation it seems to take about 40 game days to completely train a slave. Is this the way it's supposed to work? In PH I could accomplish that in a day or two.

If you're still listening to requests, training as a skill would be kick ass. The more time they spend training the better they get at it, and thus the faster their charges learn. No idea if this is possible or a total pain in the ass, but for all I know it might be simple, so just throwing it out there.

Thanks again.

• 3 months later...

So...  I got this weird situation.  I moved a slave from HSH back into PAHE.  When that happened, the slave got stuck in a single place and won't move.  I attempted to teleport via PAHE the slave; it stays in place.  I attempted to reset the slave and then teleport it; it stays in one place.  Although, it did appear to move for a split second before staying in one place.  I attempted to use the HSH teleport function; it stays in place.  

It's happened twice so far.  The first slave is still stuck.  I went back to a previous save to avoid a second slave being saved in a stuck condition.  Going back to a previous save and attempting to move the same slave from HSH back into PAHE resulted in a stuck slave...  

I'm using 1.17 HSH and the latest PAHE.  Anyone else run into this problem?  Anyone have a solution?

45 minutes ago, babanathie said:

So...  I got this weird situation.  I moved a slave from HSH back into PAHE.  When that happened, the slave got stuck in a single place and won't move.  I attempted to teleport via PAHE the slave; it stays in place.  I attempted to reset the slave and then teleport it; it stays in one place.  Although, it did appear to move for a split second before staying in one place.  I attempted to use the HSH teleport function; it stays in place.  

It's happened twice so far.  The first slave is still stuck.  I went back to a previous save to avoid a second slave being saved in a stuck condition.  Going back to a previous save and attempting to move the same slave from HSH back into PAHE resulted in a stuck slave...  

I'm using 1.17 HSH and the latest PAHE.  Anyone else run into this problem?  Anyone have a solution?

Never seen this before personally. After the transfer, did you get the correct dialogue on the slave? Including the one for transfering back to HSH?

Also check your papyrus logs.

Yes.  I did notice that the slave a does initially follows and then teleports to its stuck location...  And stays there forever...

I also attempted to reset HSH dependencies and restart PAHE...  No effect...

I've added my log.  I really can't make too much sense out of it.  The NPC in question is a "Bandit Thug".  I've seen three instance of it; however, they really don't make sense.  I saw an animation reference somewhere; however, her training was complete.  I don't think an animation should have been called by HSH, but I'm not sure.

Edit: I think I fixed it; sort of...  More like a work-around?...  I teleported the slaves in question while in another zone.  They were outside, and I teleported them inside a building.  Different zone and all...  They are no longer stuck.

Hi, i don't speak english very well sorry. (If you don't understand me ignore me).

I could run your mod (HSH) & Pahe without problem with ZaZ 7. But if i install ZAZ8+ (Tara work), features of Pahe, related to zaz doesn't work.

Example : Punish a Pahe slave with some rope and he doesn't take a pose (like a FNIS problem or missing animation). Since i reinstall all of my mod from scratch, i can't right now test if i have the same problem for a HSH slave.

It's not possible to have ZAZ 7 & ZAZ8+ together but since Tara continue to add awesome features & you are updating your mod, i m a little sad to stick on zaz 7.

I started to think it will be better if i install PAHE 0.1g instead of Pahe-lives-on

So i mess with something or i m right?

Anyway, awesome work, may Dibella be with you & all LL modders!

1 hour ago, Biboukun said:

Hi, i don't speak english very well sorry. (If you don't understand me ignore me).

I could run your mod (HSH) & Pahe without problem with ZaZ 7. But if i install ZAZ8+ (Tara work), features of Pahe, related to zaz doesn't work.

Example : Punish a Pahe slave with some rope and he doesn't take a pose (like a FNIS problem or missing animation). Since i reinstall all of my mod from scratch, i can't right now test if i have the same problem for a HSH slave.

It's not possible to have ZAZ 7 & ZAZ8+ together but since Tara continue to add awesome features & you are updating your mod, i m a little sad to stick on zaz 7.

I started to think it will be better if i install PAHE 0.1g instead of Pahe-lives-on

So i mess with something or i m right?

Anyway, awesome work, may Dibella be with you & all LL modders!

that wouldn't help, pahe 0.1g still used the same zaz...in fact everything zaz related in the new mod is still from the old mod

it will work with both versions or neither and other users have already tested latest version of zaz with the latest pahe so if you're having an fnis issue then you didn't run fnis

Thanks for your answer, so i try harder.

It works without re-running FNIS, but i have to wait 10sec between the time i ask for chains restraint & selecting the pose or they go in idle stance instead (sometimes it works instantly). Since it's in my side i don't think you could help more.

Thanks again!

11 minutes ago, Biboukun said:

Thanks for your answer, so i try harder.

It works without re-running FNIS, but i have to wait 10sec between the time i ask for chains restraint & selecting the pose or they go in idle stance instead (sometimes it works instantly). Since it's in my side i don't think you could help more.

Thanks again!

delay means you have a papyrus issue...papyrus is the engine that runs it all so when thats gummed up it runs slow

enable papyrus logging from your skyrim settings then save/quit to desktop and reload the game with the new settings in...unless you already have papyrus logging then just watch your logs

Just try, is it better? I still have some latencies (most of the time the first time i ask) but i just have to ask again and it work 99% of the time. So consider this problem solved

In this playthrough i remove an autoloot (heavy script) before installing sexlab stuff, too late? It wasn't a good idea to install it anyway i know he will stress too much papyrus with sexlab feature activate.

(Before i just install one or two sexlab mod at the end of the game, play a bit around them until i get bored, but for this run i try a full kinky adventure^^)

I really appreciate your concern about my problem and i stop to annoying you. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

While transferring from HSH (1.17) to PAHE(7.2.4) slaves skip their training to i don't know where. Visually stats are right, but they are disobedient and disrespectful back. Most likely slave trainers case, as described above, but... not quite. Obedience long time not raise, and when raise it is really slow. Feared slaves still disobey. When transfer back to house slave behaviour is how it must be for displayed stats. Transfer back - same sh... bug. Transfer by "time for road" or through Taskmaster prepairing works same. Any ideas?

P.S: Partially solved. Obedience was nullificated by slave trainer, but displayed "properly". While there was no right condition to use respect training (IMHO) there was no result in punishment for disrespect. I managed to up obedience with whiping for disobey on "do something", but it "stuck" one more time at 46 (in house was 43, so was displayed). After location change obedience was refreshed to 53, trained in last cell. After going over 50 respect training worked again. But also stuck pose stat and it doesn't want to grow... And slave repeatedly stuck in her reaction (no way, no way... i think she LIKED be fucked as punishment. Only whip can take her further)...

3 hours ago, smolett said:

While transferring from HSH (1.17) to PAHE(7.2.4) slaves skip their training to i don't know where. Visually stats are right, but they are disobedient and disrespectful back. Most likely slave trainers case, as described above, but... not quite. Obedience long time not raise, and when raise it is really slow. Feared slaves still disobey. When transfer back to house slave behaviour is how it must be for displayed stats. Transfer back - same sh... bug. Transfer by "time for road" or through Taskmaster prepairing works same. Any ideas?

fear and respect are 2 different stats and a slave will not respect until told to do so by the player

Yep, I got it. I meant "disOBEY", just like wrote. I does not mean stat "Fear", I meant mood "feared" from PAHE, because trouble occuring in PAHE with transferred slaves. They whiped to death (few times i killed them with whip accedentally), but say "you pay for this" on "do something for me". Displayed obedience 100. When in house - they do everything. When out - they are disobedient. And this disobedience appears even for slaves, trained to 100 obedience "on road" by me. Looks like their mood sometimes stucks and not refreshing or something. Can process be delayed by processes of other mods?

Does HSH->PAHE transfer from slave dialog different from transfer by taskmaster? 

How i can clean saved mod logics, other way than uninstall mod for save? Reboot logics, but keep slaves and stuff?

P.S.: And yes, something wrong with "Mood" stuff. I take pack of slaves from house (to PAHE), then reboot PAHE. Their Mood in MCM is empty and doesn't change. If PAHE decisions depends on moods (and they do, as i can see) - slaves are broken now. They work (properly) only at HSH, because there is no moods to be wrong.

More general questions:

Does ALL slaving activity work in real-time (so I will reduce slave count due to other mods do things too) or on-event (so I can relax and play)?

Where can I see some manual about stats, how they work, trained, what they do, and so on? I tired to serf forums, honestly.

Does HSH affect SLAroused in any way? My slaves aroused much faster, than other npc (considering NOT sex-slaves, "virgin" workers and uglies, who just saw sex, not DO sex)? I mean there is no naked chicks or sex scenes around them for some time, but they aroused quckly.

Any chance to mark "guest entartaining" as "NOT fucking with guests"?

What must "cleaning" task do? I didn't see they sweep even at places with existent sweep sandboxes (dragonskeep hall)? Any chance slaves could remove blood from floor? I make a little mess around jarl's throne and want to fix it, i.e.

Any chance to mark slave as sexual "scapegoat" for other slaves? I think, i don't REALLY need to train orc grunt in "sensual arts" to give him chance to f*ck some chick from camp when his "arouse" blowing out of his ears.

Why not get sex substats from SexLab directly? It is weird to enslave Grandmaster of all kinds of sex and find her sex stats as zeros. I consider "sex" stat as "sluttery" (ability to unwanted sex) so there is no trouble with it, but substats means how good person is in oral sex, i.e. So why Grandmaster forgot all her experience? Moral trauma? Besides, "virgins" of vaginal sex with high "Sex" (sluttery) stat must worth more)) I know, selling and renting is out of this mod, just saying.

On 16-3-2018 at 6:47 PM, smolett said:

Any chance to mark "guest entartaining" as "NOT fucking with guests"?

What must "cleaning" task do? I didn't see they sweep even at places with existent sweep sandboxes (dragonskeep hall)? Any chance slaves could remove blood from floor? I make a little mess around jarl's throne and want to fix it, i.e.

Any chance to mark slave as sexual "scapegoat" for other slaves? I think, i don't REALLY need to train orc grunt in "sensual arts" to give him chance to f*ck some chick from camp when his "arouse" blowing out of his ears.

Yeah I never got around to making more options for entertaining guests, nor making the activity itself a bit more interesting. Maybe later :smile:

"Cleaning" is just what I called it in the dialogue, it jsets the slaves to sandboxing but there's no actual cleanign animations.

As for sex stats, the substats are included to ensure they transfer correctly back to PAHE. But the substats don;t do anything functionally.