Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

Ah ok,

a little question.

I want to use Ayleid Citadel as a Slave Base, but i can´t use any of the tokens there. Have try House and permanent camp Tokens. Are they limited to original game cells?

It looks like the permanent camp tokens are completly not working in my game ...

I don´t know its a problem in my game or with this mod but at moment your mod is realy buggy in my game.

- Training Animations stuck (only the "Debug-Dialogue" helps)

- Training works not correctly (sometimes sextraining rolls back from 100 to around 30 and the slave must be trained again ...)

I don´t know its a problem in my game or with this mod but at moment your mod is realy buggy in my game.

- Training works not correctly (sometimes sextraining rolls back from 100 to around 30 and the slave must be trained again ...)

can't help with the animation issues, but the sex training stat not carrying over from home sweet home to pahe is a known bug, so far the only known fix is to use the pahe dialogs to fuck the slave - it should autocorrect after the first sex

can't help with the animation issues, but the sex training stat not carrying over from home sweet home to pahe is a known bug, so far the only known fix is to use the pahe dialogs to fuck the slave - it should autocorrect after the first sex

This bug i know. But it is not THIS bug! It rolls back in HSH it self!

I train a Slave to have all Sex-Stats to 100 so she has 100% Sex-Training. I can see it in MCM of HSH. But sometimes when i look a few minutes later, it rolls back to a random value like 60, 30 or something else in the MCM of HSH and NOT Pahe!

This bug i know. But it is not THIS bug! It rolls back in HSH it self!

I train a Slave to have all Sex-Stats to 100 so she has 100% Sex-Training. I can see it in MCM of HSH. But sometimes when i look a few minutes later, it rolls back to a random value like 60, 30 or something else in the MCM of HSH and NOT Pahe!

likely musje will need to make pahe a required mod to fix both bugs, but dunno either

saving this for musje

You can use up to 10 tokens.

I haven't yet reproduced the problem with sex training yet but I'll have a look at the code.

When you say you train the slaves up to 100, do you train them in PAHE or HSH? If in HSH, the fact that tbe slave goes to 100 would indicate that there is no problem with PAHE factions or load orders or some such. It seems like a bug in HSH itself, in the code handling sex training.

You can use up to 10 tokens.

I haven't yet reproduced the problem with sex training yet but I'll have a look at the code.

When you say you train the slaves up to 100, do you train them in PAHE or HSH? If in HSH, the fact that tbe slave goes to 100 would indicate that there is no problem with PAHE factions or load orders or some such. It seems like a bug in HSH itself, in the code handling sex training.

I train them in HSH!

When your slave gets to 100 sex, cehck the sex stats in the MCM menu.  What are they?

Then, when you see the sex training drop down, how are the sex stats listed in MCM?

The trainer say, he has trained the slave all that he can train (The Trainer has 100 Submission and Sex-Training). Then i check in the HSH MCM and the trained Slave has the same stats. Sometimes, when i look a few minutes later in THE SAME MCM, Sex-Training rolls back to a RANDOM Value. It can be around 70 or 30 or whatever!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I have a question, but first great mod, loving it.

Onto the question. I recall back in a old version I am unsure if it was paradise halls and the sexlab plugin (I know old as heck, that and I do not know where to post this.)

I was able to edit the submissiveness, is that ever planned to be brought back in? and if this is the wrong section and I needed to direct it to pahe, please let me know.