Hello, first great job! some great talent there for sure, sorry if it has been asked before (couldnt find t for the life of me) what are the old anim and anu f files? do i need em cause i only got the creature and human ones. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Seriyuu
On 9/13/2021 at 3:58 PM, CyberQueen said:

Hey sorry if this has been asked already but there is no sweet roll animation in the latest H pack. The Anim Object is there but not the animation. Any chance you could send it to me for the SLAL?

Its from old anim gay pack i made as a comission, i think i posted it somwhere in the thread, was called "Anub IX", tried to find it on my harddrive but it seems i deleted it.

So if you really want you probably need to ask the guy i made it for "IXUM".

9 hours ago, Seriyuu said:

Hello, first great job! some great talent there for sure, sorry if it has been asked before (couldnt find t for the life of me) what are the old anim and anu f files? do i need em cause i only got the creature and human ones. Thanks in advance!

Its old anims that are so bad i decided to remove em from the pack to save space, but ppl asked for em anyway so thats why "anub old" was made.

Hey thanks so much for sharing your animations, always look forward to them! I'm finding all the positions are out of sync with this update, the dongs are all in the wrong positions and the characters are floating around really far away from each other or clipping through, like the coordinates are broken or something. Is this an installation error or something to do with the mod? 

Thanks again for the animations

56 minutes ago, maxinlaxin said:

Hey thanks so much for sharing your animations, always look forward to them! I'm finding all the positions are out of sync with this update, the dongs are all in the wrong positions and the characters are floating around really far away from each other or clipping through, like the coordinates are broken or something. Is this an installation error or something to do with the mod? 

Thanks again for the animations

This update is 4 months old with no diffrent way of being made and no postions or sos angles writen in slal.

Whatever it is, its not packs fault.

1 hour ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

This update is 4 months old with no diffrent way of being made and no postions or sos angles writen in slal.

Whatever it is, its not packs fault.

Not to worry thank you for the response anyway, I think you're right because it started to affect the other animations too. I'll update to the new MNC and stuff and see if that helps ?

On 6/12/2021 at 10:37 PM, racerrr said:

funciona no SE?

As far as I know only LE animations are released ro free. For SE, unless someone leaks them, you can join Anubs' patreon and download them. You can just join for 1 month once in a while. It's only ~5 bucks for the SE tier and you have all animations released to-date. Considering the price it would be fair to support.

Edited by Dameth
  • 2 weeks later...

У меня вопросик, а почему не отображаются в анимации... к примеру видно что моя ГГ лежит, или стоит и держится за что-то но... этот объект невидимый. Например стол комод и т.д. 

К этому моду анимации нужен еще какой-то плагин? чтобы объекты в анимации стали видимы.

On 9/18/2021 at 5:14 PM, Dameth said:

As far as I know only LE animations are released ro free. For SE, unless someone leaks them, you can join Anubs' patreon and download them. You can just join for 1 month once in a while. It's only ~5 bucks for the SE tier and you have all animations released to-date. Considering the price it would be fair to support.

Isnt it just possible to use CAO and transform LE to SE ?

On 9/30/2021 at 10:19 PM, Lilu45 said:

У меня вопросик, а почему не отображаются в анимации... к примеру видно что моя ГГ лежит, или стоит и держится за что-то но... этот объект невидимый. Например стол комод и т.д. 

К этому моду анимации нужен еще какой-то плагин? чтобы объекты в анимации стали видимы.

Я не эксперт, но вроде бы в архиве есть папка AnimObjects, от туда берется стол, комод и тд. А есть анимации такие типа довакиншу прижали к стене, там ты сам управляешь актерами и поворачиваешь сцену так что бы это так и выглядело. Можешь попробовать установить анимации от Били, у него в установке есть галочка AnimObjects ничего не обещаю

• 2 weeks later...
On 02.10.2021 at 17:15, anton13211 said:

Я не эксперт, но вроде бы в архиве есть папка AnimObjects, от туда берется стол, комод и тд. А есть анимации такие типа довакиншу прижали к стене, там ты сам управляешь актерами и поворачиваешь сцену так что бы это так и выглядело. Можешь попробовать установить анимации от Били, у него в установке есть галочка AnimObjects ничего не обещаю

Спасибо вам, я уже разобралась, у меня маленькая нестыковочка получилась, вовремя установки.))

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2021 at 10:34 PM, NolanDaneworth said:

Isnt it just possible to use CAO and transform LE to SE ?

No idea...but probably not, otherwise LE animations wouldn't be shared for free...anyway you can try

Edited by Dameth
  • 4 weeks later...