6 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

channellog

i keep updatinng "whats new" every update, but now i see its gone.
Dont know if its LL bugging out or mods keep removing my gifs.

I don't see changelog.
If I compare new download with older, it is without differences.

There is a mistake somewhere.

42 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

I updated again, lest see what happends

New Bitmap Image.jpg

so the only update is the comments section, there isnt any download updates right?

ps: the dates on the download page is still unchanged including file name.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, A~Dark~Place said:

Thanks for you work. Can we get some more Vampire Lord vaginal penetration sex animations? It seems like VL of all creatures lacks the most in the number of sexual animations.

cuz there are no free roaming vampire lords apart of Harkon, and Player vampire lord breaks the camera when animation starts, making it anim only usefull for ppl making screenshots for twitter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great animations!

What are the heights of characters in female/male animations? Male looks quite taller than female. So I guess using sexlab autoadjust height is not an option?

Also, what is the female body type in preview animations? UNP, CBBE or something else? The shape on butt and thighs is really good, firm and sexy. I was experimenting a lot with it on my PC but it doesn't look that well.

On 8/19/2021 at 4:42 PM, Pupkin said:

Great animations!

What are the heights of characters in female/male animations? Male looks quite taller than female. So I guess using sexlab autoadjust height is not an option?

Also, what is the female body type in preview animations? UNP, CBBE or something else? The shape on butt and thighs is really good, firm and sexy. I was experimenting a lot with it on my PC but it doesn't look that well.

All animations are made exactly for sexlab adjust hight option on (base scale 1.0 for male and female)
Unless its animation called "big guy" those need male with basescale 1.15
Body in previews is UNPB, i dont use it ingame, its just only one that worked in 3ds max. Personally i just use UUNP with heavy racemenu edits.

• 3 weeks later...