10 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Yes, start new game, load save from that. Do not load games from menu.

I cant even start a new game & after disable your animation or billy solve the problem, and i still think MO the problem coz i not alone on this others also have this problem when install too many animations packs, i didn't this problem with nexus last week now i need to choose between anub & billy both i like very much :frown: 

16 minutes ago, meixuesanbu said:

thanks for sharing your latest animations, they are so great!

BTW, what should i do if i want to add the HDT collision for the Dildo and fuck machine? Is it correct?

You could check Bazinga's HDT Sextoys mod if you want to see how he adds HDT to some animations, but no I'm pretty sure just adding the string won't work.  It is a lot more complicated than that unfortunately.

13 hours ago, thomastm said:

Guys i just switch to MO recently and i getting ctd when starting or loading a game, i using slal funnybiz anub billy leito & MNC. is it MO can't handle too many animations? i didn't have this problem when using nexus manager & i using FNIS XXL.

You have installed the latest version ?   FNIS Behavior V7_0 XXL   Behavior Files and Generators - allows for 20,000 animation

14 hours ago, thomastm said:

Guys i just switch to MO recently and i getting ctd when starting or loading a game, i using slal funnybiz anub billy leito & MNC. is it MO can't handle too many animations? i didn't have this problem when using nexus manager & i using FNIS XXL.

If you haven't been here: Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab

then you haven't done what is necessary to have a more stable game.

Blaming MO for causing Skyrim to crash is like blaming a towel for water being wet.

4 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

If you haven't been here: Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab

then you haven't done what is necessary to have a more stable game.

Blaming MO for causing Skyrim to crash is like blaming a towel for water being wet.

i have that mod and stable game, after disable billy or anub solve the ctd starting new or load game, you get MNC, Billy, Anub, Funnybiz with MO?

6 hours ago, thomastm said:

i have that mod and stable game, after disable billy or anub solve the ctd starting new or load game, you get MNC, Billy, Anub, Funnybiz with MO?

No, you have a game ON THE EDGE of stability and adding a bit more tips it.

Has nothing at all to do with any single mod or tool and everything to do with the termite mound called Skyrim.exe.

19 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Maybe they are not motivated enough, maybe whats missing is a feeling between them...

lol, nice one.  But all other sex mod animations work, but when one of your animations gets picked, the characters stand inside of each other.  

1 hour ago, Kloe676 said:

lol, nice one.  But all other sex mod animations work, but when one of your animations gets picked, the characters stand inside of each other.  

Make sure you have the animations in the mesh folder... make sure you have run FNIS again to export everything.. if you are using MO make sure you have created a file for your export from the files in your override directory.. make sure you have registered the animations...  if all else fails, reinstall... re-export - rebuild the registry and try again.  Also specify the particular animations you are using that you are experiencing problems with.    Are they in the human pack? creature pack?  what version number?  

On 1/2/2018 at 1:04 PM, AnubiSs2167 said:

No, newer packs contain older ones.

I noticed with the 'Creature'[ and 'Human' archives there will be an overwrite of the file 'AnubAnimObj.esp' as they both contain that file.
So, once I again I look too deeply into things and now I have a conundrum. Not corundum ingots... just conundrum... smh-ingots?

4 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Make sure you have the animations in the mesh folder... make sure you have run FNIS again to export everything.. if you are using MO make sure you have created a file for your export from the files in your override directory.. make sure you have registered the animations...  if all else fails, reinstall... re-export - rebuild the registry and try again.  Also specify the particular animations you are using that you are experiencing problems with.    Are they in the human pack? creature pack?  what version number?  

Thanks for the reply, I had to uninstall and reinstall everything and now things are working fine.  Appreciate your help.

On 1/5/2018 at 6:10 AM, Dojo_dude said:

I noticed with the 'Creature'[ and 'Human' archives there will be an overwrite of the file 'AnubAnimObj.esp' as they both contain that file.
So, once I again I look too deeply into things and now I have a conundrum. Not corundum ingots... just conundrum... smh-ingots?

The .esp contains all of the objects used by both sets of animations, so it doesn't matter which version overwrites the other.  The only time it should be an issue is if Anub has a month where he only updates one of the packs with new object animations, in which case that pack should get to overwrite so the object isn't missing.