why is it called "D6 Breading (Breeding)"?

Its called "D6 Breeding" cuz person who comissioned it wanted it named so.

Anub here's what you looking for, Falmer with Chaurus  :P, using riekling skeleton with mounted boar 

and i found the modder resource of that mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65134/?

https://imgur.com/a/oH1Xd

Interesting, but im not gonna animate for creatures added by specific mods that prob 2% of ppl uses. Also no dicks.

• 2 weeks later...

I meant no offense. I truly enjoy the animation it's like the necromancer is bringing the draugr back to life then stealing the last bit of its soul. It's something I can see my character doing while smiling maliciously.

I was joking :D

the necro draugr animation is not fun...the undead should be laid to rest and not made into some sex toy by some unscrupulous two septim wizard... draugrs have rights you know... poor deady T_T

#draugrdicksmatters

Anub.... You are the best at progressive sex animations. You really got clever with the draugr. Nicely done!  :sleepy: 

<3

I meant no offense. I truly enjoy the animation it's like the necromancer is bringing the draugr back to life then stealing the last bit of its soul. It's something I can see my character doing while smiling maliciously.

I was joking :D

the necro draugr animation is not fun...the undead should be laid to rest and not made into some sex toy by some unscrupulous two septim wizard... draugrs have rights you know... poor deady T_T

#draugrdicksmatters

Anub.... You are the best at progressive sex animations. You really got clever with the draugr. Nicely done!  :sleepy: 

<3

Someone could use that animation in a "how do draugr get awakened?" mod. Set up a whole cult of dragon worshipers who've been doing this is secret or something. Even build a quest to shut them down or join them and become the leader of their group in true Bethesda ridiculous fashion.

Someone could use that animation in a "how do draugr get awakened?" mod. Set up a whole cult of dragon worshipers who've been doing this is secret or something. Even build a quest to shut them down or join them and become the leader of their group in true Bethesda ridiculous fashion.

that someone could be you or Deltrazon (I hope I'm spelling his/her/its name right...the one who made A Forsworn Story et al.) since he is quite prolific in the Skyrim adult quest mods department...