• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but why is it that i can summon all other hentai creatures but not the spider and chaurus? i tried summoning them to try out your new animations but they dont show up. Is there a mod maybe conflicting with one another?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but why is it that i can summon all other hentai creatures but not the spider and chaurus? i tried summoning them to try out your new animations but they dont show up. Is there a mod maybe conflicting with one another?

Wrong place to ask, this mod has nothing to do with hentai creatures.

any chance some of these animations gonna be released to the public for those of us cheapskates? or are they just for your donators? can we have the scraps of your tables? T_T

Umm, what are you talking about? They are realesed free here every month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, btasqan said:

WOuld be nice if you could then distinguish Patreon from Loverslab updates in your changelog. It is misleading to bump in here for a not yet available update.

I think it's pretty clear 

- Patreon 5 = present month (december)

- Patreon 3 = one month before (november)

- Free = two month before (october)

7 minutes ago, btasqan said:

WOuld be nice if you could then distinguish Patreon from Loverslab updates in your changelog. It is misleading to bump in here for a not yet available update.

What do you mean? If you are a paton then theres no reason for you to check this topic.

If you are not a patron then every update here is new stuff for you.

There are no patreon updates in chanelog, only stuff that are in the files.

Patreon channelog is in the "patreon early acess" tab.

Can't realy be more clear then that.

Wow the Rape scene is really full package on it i think you should make the fisting scene into separate sequence because the fisting animation is really rarely, the troll good boy is sexy as hell its really got the lover situation between troll and the female :blush:

and another male female canine animation yey

btw thanks for the latest update, my favorite are the Egg, canine cunnilingus animations but most of em all awesome

9 hours ago, COLOCO said:

It's a long time request and maybe an hard work but i seek for someone to realise a guro animation?

idea:Bloody birth like fatality

If you want that bloody guro animation, Funnybizness can help you out, he has a lot of brutal animations

Sorry for asking.

But how do I get the textures to work, for example the fuck machine the pillory work fine but the "dildo staff thing" is all purple/missing texture the same goes for the cuffs on the bound animations I have tired downloading the TaraUltimateFurniturePack and took the texture file and put it in data folder but same result  

1 hour ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

It looks like tara changed the file structure of the mod. So my meshes look for files that are no longer there. Ill try to include the textures in the packs next update. For now u can check the texture path for each mesh part using nifscope and try to make em match.

ok

will look into it when I have some more time.

thanks for the reply.