Hey, i ran into an issue, i downloaded the slal pack and everything seems to work except for horse test and wolf test. o.O Anyone has any idea what I might be doing wrong? I tried this with registering only Anub's pack so I definitely didn't run out of animation space. I tried asking in the thread where the pack was uploaded but no one has answered yet, and I thought maybe in this thread someone has experienced the same. :3 I tried other packs and those worked just fine. I downloaded 3.3a. And i have the latest version of anim loader.

if other creature animations work i don´t see a reason that this two are not running sry

Yeah, going to try to play around with the files, I'm sure it's some sort of conflict since it works for others, but I haven't a clue what's causing it. It's just weird that sexlab says that it is registered but acts as if it wasn't. o.O

Yay horsey's done, looks great anub  :D

Thanks NIbbles, glad tou like it.

Anyway while testing the animation i noticed that most misaligment between 2 actors is caused by sexlab itself. Ive changed between stage 2 and stage 3 alot of times and got diffrent rythm everytime for both actors. One time they were hugly out of synch and other time it was perfect. Nothing realy can be done about it, its either skyrim script lag causing it or some basic error in how sexlab functions. So if you guys see an animation and actors seem to move out of synch then try to go back and forth few times untill it catches the right rythm.

Oh boy oh boy , hope i didnt fucked up any of the files. There was alot  tinkering with old stuff in this update. If you find something wrong with any of the animations then please report guys.

Someone watches animopron ;)

Was a huge inspiration yes :D Tho im not a fan of chest bulge. Can think of anything other then Laras lungs being a bloody mush. Also horse front legs bend in crazy ways in his vids. Looks like 4 leged spider.

Oh boy oh boy , hope i didnt fucked up any of the files. There was alot  tinkering with old stuff in this update.

Was a huge inspiration yes :D Tho im not a fan of chest bulge. Can think of anything other then Laras lungs being a bloody mush. Also horse front legs bend in crazy ways in his vids. Looks like 4 leged spider.

ugh i know. I mean the animations are great just some of it is just a teeny tiny bit over the top hahaha. Can't wait for the next animation after seeing all his previews.

I was also kinda wondering. Have you seen his Ellie animation? Cause i dont know maybe you could use that as inspiration some time >_>

Oh boy oh boy , hope i didnt fucked up any of the files. There was alot  tinkering with old stuff in this update. If you find something wrong with any of the animations then please report guys.

We will see if everything works or not  :cool:

ugh i know. I mean the animations are great just some of it is just a teeny tiny bit over the top hahaha. Can't wait for the next animation after seeing all his previews.

I was also kinda wondering. Have you seen his Ellie animation? Cause i dont know maybe you could use that as inspiration some time >_>

I have it somwhere on my drive, need to rewatch it.

edit. What the flying fuck is going on with female ankles in horse misionary?! It sure as hell did not look like this in max.

I added your latest SLAL pack to my installation. Any idea why the slal mcm menu shows every animation except the Draugr Standing ? 

I think that one is implemented in MNC. As i started working between SLAL era and NSAP\MNC era, its a bit of a mess.

I added your latest SLAL pack to my installation. Any idea why the slal mcm menu shows every animation except the Draugr Standing ? 

I think that one is implemented in MNC. As i started working between SLAL era and NSAP\MNC era, its a bit of a mess.

Mmmh, seems my game registered every draugr animation like the gangbang ones and doggy, missionary, holding and so on. But your standing, as shown in the gifs is still missing. Kinda odd.... 

No idea, i still have it in my game, but is not shown in slal pack, its just registered in sexlab. Thats why i think its from MNC to avoid the situation like we have with nsap. where slal pack and nsap duplicate some of my animations. Anyway you are not missing much now but im working slowly on a revamp for next update. Then it will surly be implemented in slal pack.