Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

I'm getting a really weird bug with the latest version of the mod. I'm frankly not sure how to describe it... the testicles are, for the lack of a better term, jiggly.

This is what it looks like in-game:

post-589558-0-89987400-1508355914_thumb.gif

As hilarious as it is, I have to admit that it's more than a little bit distracting. Both the sheathed and the humanoid models are affected, but the SOS default ones are not.

Now, I've done some testing, and apparently, this bug only happens when I use All-in-One Animated Pussy with version 6.0.3 of this mod. Version 5.0 works just fine, as does 6.0.3 without All-in-One. I've tried different settings on All-in-One: with HDT and without, with SOS support and without, etc. Nothing seems to be making much of a difference.

Any suggestions?

are you trying to continue with the same save after your clean install, or is it a new game?

It's a completely new game. I'm rebuilding my mod list from scratch.

I have created a completely minimalist installation to test this - just SOS, All-in-One, and their dependencies. The bug is still there. It definitely has something to do with both All-in-One and this mod.

This is what the mod list looks like:

post-589558-0-29826200-1508452172_thumb.png

Actually, I was talking to the other guy. Your problem is probably a havok problem. I think what has happened is HDT Pussy has introduced havok to your naughty bits and the meat and two veg are now collision-and-bounce enabled. But sometimes havok messes up and you get the fidgets like you're seeing.

I don't have one answer. Check frame rate and VSync. I've heard that limiting frame rate so that it's consistent can help--to 60 or 30 fps depending on your rig. You can try tuning the HDT parameters and see if you can eliminate it that way. You can try my EZ HDT rather than HDT Animated Pussy--it will also animate your pussies and may not have the same problem. 

@circuit, the problem seems to be that you don't have the main quest running. I'm not sure why. Is this a new game? If not try starting a new game and see if it works there. If it does and you want to continue your old game, delete the new game's saves and report back here. I'll see if I can give you a way to start the quest.

I don't have one answer. Check frame rate and VSync. I've heard that limiting frame rate so that it's consistent can help--to 60 or 30 fps depending on your rig. You can try tuning the HDT parameters and see if you can eliminate it that way. You can try my EZ HDT rather than HDT Animated Pussy--it will also animate your pussies and may not have the same problem. 

You are completely correct. I'm facepalming so hard right now. Yes, I have indeed forgotten to cap the framerate. Limiting it to 60 fixed the problem completely.

Thanks for helping me out and for all of your amazing work!

@circuit, the problem seems to be that you don't have the main quest running. I'm not sure why. Is this a new game? If not try starting a new game and see if it works there. If it does and you want to continue your old game, delete the new game's saves and report back here. I'll see if I can give you a way to start the quest.

Totally new install and new save.  When you say 'main quest', do you mean the main quest for this mod, or the main quest for the Skyrim?  I'm using Skyrim Unbound, which is an alternate start mod, so that might have effect the main-game MQ.

If it's for this mod, I could try using the console to force-start the required quest, if I could find the correct one.

*EDIT and Update* I just started up a totally new record and... everything is working perfectly... so something is borked with the main save file.  That's a bother.  I put a lot of time into that new file already, and don't really want to start again.  :/

So, I completely unistalled this mod + SOS, made a clean save, scrubbed the save with a save-cleaning tool, then re-isntalled it, and it seems to all be working fine and dandy.  Seems it was just the quest getting borked on the first install.

Thanks again for this mod, and for giving good support here!

[...]

[...] Let me see what I can whip up, shouldn't take me much time. [...]

Okay, give this a try and see how it goes:

attachicon.gifCerinian Race 2.0 + BD Sheath Schlong.7z

I had to modify some body textures so they matched the schlong better, so I went ahead and packed the whole modified 2.0 version of the race as well as the sheath Addon for them. This is how it looks ingame:

attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Male_Main.png attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Male_Closeup.png attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Male_Erect.png

Note that I only realized there was some mistake in the texture that caused the white line to appear under the scrotum after I had taken the pics. It should be fixed in the posted file.

Since the Lykaios schlong (which I used as a base to build this one) included support for females, i did the same for this one. Not sure if you would be interested in that, but IMO the more options the better tongue.png. See the pics:

attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Female_Main.png attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Female_Closeup.png attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Female_Erect.png

BTW, BadDog, if at some point you want to add this to the downloads section as an extra file or whatever, feel free to do so.

First off, this is an incredible mod, thank you so much for it!

Secondly, how did you get the erection to work? It either stays in the sheath or disappears for me :(

Any chance of a Bible Black kinda thing?

Care to elaborate? You know, some reference material, some explanation of what you mean, at least?

It bugs me when people just make a request in one sentence without any references or anything and simply assume everyone will know what they are talking about.

Any chance of a Bible Black kinda thing?

Well, there is some possible variance in what you are referring to, though I would imagine it is the obvious - Reika Kitami. A school nurse who went through some really horrific events when she was younger, and is worse for it. 

Anyway, she is known for the fact that in many cases...she grows a dick. Which is something that could be possible in Skyrim - somewhat similar to the Argonian Slit option in this mod and YA. However, it is different, in that the basis of the entire idea is not at all the same. 

But overall, it would be something I'm not too interested in. Mostly since it seems to defy any kind of logic(I know magic is involved in this case, but still...), and was likely done that way to make animating it easier - which goes for a few animated works with a similar sort of character. Not much movement, and you don't have to move the balls at all. 

Anyway, she is known for the fact that in many cases...she grows a dick. Which is something that could be possible in Skyrim - somewhat similar to the Argonian Slit option in this mod and YA. However, it is different, in that the basis of the entire idea is not at all the same. 

Huh, well, IIRC the Argonian schlong is set up to work on human races already, so there's that. Should be as easy as using the SOS MCM menu to manually assign the Slit addon to the PC or any other NPC; that, or setting the probabilities for non-Argonian races to something different from 0 so the automatic schlonger distributes it among female NPCs.

New version up, with better schlong mechanism.

There's a LOT of loose files that I don't think pertain to Hoodies. Is this on purpose?

Ok no it's probably not as there's a lot of other things like sexlab expression presets that I'm sure aren't supposed to be in the DL tongue.png

Ok I think I have the list of files that aren't supposed to be in Hoodies

Everything in SKSE\Plugins\SexLab - This stuff is just the sexlab expressions that I don't think you wanted to include

Maybe the UUNP morph stuff like RaceMenuMorphsUUNP esp and the scripts - This could have something to do with you including HDT files

Some of the HDT files - Things like the HDT's DLL are included, which means it overwrites other people's dlls, which may differ for good reasons. Other files like the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP xml that are inlcuded that I know others have custom versions of.

A compile bat file in the scripts/source folder - This is probably just accidentally left behind

The female meshes in the meshes folder - I'm not sure about this one, as you changed some textures so these models might be a part of those changes. Dunno, it could also have to do with the HDT you added.

And judging by the description, could we have the retextures for the beast races as an optional download for those who may already have their own textures?

Could the HDT files also be optional? I have floppy SOS and hdtAllInOne, so that should technically take care of collisions with vag's but with the built in HDT on all the schlongs, as well as overwriting default SOS schlongs without mentioning the overwrite in the description could kind of mess with physics.

@CC, jeez guy, I didn't read your msg in detail but yeah all that is there for a reason. SL stuff is from saving SL settings so people can load them rather than coming up with their own as mentioned in the OP; HDT stuff is there so people don't have to set it up and if they have, they can load their setup after Hoodies as mentioned in the OP; female body is for the HDT and also so people have a female body that works and they can load their own body over the top as mentioned in the OP; RaceMenuUUNPMorphs came with that and I left it because I'm guessing it provides those extra sliders some people like; the SOS schlongs have been extended with HDT information; and don't frigging bug me about a 250 byte bat file.

@pipi, post load order and log. Sounds like the animations aren't getting caught. Is this a new game? If not, note the instructions in the OP for upgrading.

@CC, jeez guy, I didn't read your msg in detail but yeah all that is there for a reason. SL stuff is from saving SL settings so people can load them rather than coming up with their own as mentioned in the OP; HDT stuff is there so people don't have to set it up and if they have, they can load their setup after Hoodies as mentioned in the OP; female body is for the HDT and also so people have a female body that works and they can load their own body over the top as mentioned in the OP; RaceMenuUUNPMorphs came with that and I left it because I'm guessing it provides those extra sliders some people like; the SOS schlongs have been extended with HDT information; and don't frigging bug me about a 250 byte bat file.

@pipi, post load order and log. Sounds like the animations aren't getting caught. Is this a new game? If not, note the instructions in the OP for upgrading.

Ah, ok then, sorry if it seemed a little demanding or anything like that. I just didn't expect the breadth of the changes from v6 to v7 and thought that you left a lot of loose files by accident. That would have been really bad for NMM users who can't revert the changes easily when a mod accidentally leaves loose files that overwrite other mods' files.

But if it isn't too much trouble, could we get the HDT stuff and the anatomically complete body textures as an optional extra download? I just wanted the schlongs, the loincloth, and the femschlongs. I already have my own HDT setup as well as custom textures for argonians and khajiit so having to figure out what mod priority in MO that Hoodies needs can be a pain. Also, having those files be optional will save some extra space, as those files that won't be used when I or anyone else who uses Hoodies do find the right load order.

I could even separate them into their own packs for you, if you don't have the time and if you'd allow me to do it.

Dude. Load your HDT setup and files after Hoodies. Tell me if it doesn't work the way you expect. 

If it turns out everyone using Hoodies is totally up on HDT and UUNP and all the rest of the hoo-ha, I'll consider separating things out.

What does the new werewolf compatibility patch even do? I normally default to a khajiit character, and your shlongs default khajiit to your "sheath" mesh, which still is not compatible (is invisible, and sos says it's not compatible with "this race"). So All Khajiit male werewolves are schlongless unless you manually change them to use the anthro shlong mesh... rather weird, especially since the anthro shlong mesh has a sheath in werewolf form, while the anthro shlong itself, in humanoid form, does not have a sheath. While the shlong that does have a sheath, is not the one that works nor has the sheath in werewolf form....

All the hoodie schlongs have werewolf AA's and SOS understands werewolves. Werewolves are treated as another race in Skyrim. So in theory, the sheath schlong will show a sheathing werewolf peen no matter the starting race. I noticed that the werewolf peen only has fully sheathed and fully erect, but I made intermediate stages--I'll have a look and get them back into the mod. And I'll check through and make sure they all work as they should. 

Not sure what you mean when you say the sheath mesh is not compatible with khajiit. Explain?